Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/06/2018 7:55 am  #41

Re: What are you learning in school now?

AudreyRebeccaMacyandme wrote:

Criminology!  That's awesome!

Yeah! I'm super excited!

Liz - Roman Catholic - Cowgirl - Future State Trooper - Bookworm - Hopeful Future Author -  Country Music Fan - Movie and TV Show Junkie - Homeschooler - Etsy Shop Owner - ISTP

9/25/2018 6:41 am  #42

English, Geography, Criminology, Religion, History......and Geometry. 

Liz - Roman Catholic - Cowgirl - Future State Trooper - Bookworm - Hopeful Future Author -  Country Music Fan - Movie and TV Show Junkie - Homeschooler - Etsy Shop Owner - ISTP

9/25/2018 5:43 pm  #43

I'm not homeschooled anymore, but . . . 
Algebra I 
English II 
Christian Worldview
Health
Biology
Bible
PE
Service learning
Art
World History

https://www.nba.com/sixers/sites/sixers/files/gr-1_1.gif
Lydia // Sinner saved by Grace // No longer homeschooled // 14 // ESFJ // Extrovert // Reader // Writer // Geek // Sports enthusiast // Philadelphia sports fanatic 
FAVORITE MUSIC: Relient K, Owl City, Kings Kaleidoscope, NEEDTOBREATHE, Echosmith, Lights
FAVORITE BOOKS: Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte, The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis, The Trixie Belden series, Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen, The Christy Miller series
FAVORITE MOVIES:  The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe, Guardians of the Galaxy Volume 2, Jane Eyre 2006,  Pride and Prejudice 1995, The Princess Bride 
FAVORITE SHOWS:  Star Trek: Voyager, Star Trek: The Original Series, Star Trek: Deep Space Nine, Death in Paradise, Father Brown, 

9/25/2018 6:57 pm  #44

LydiaMcCoy wrote:

Algebra I 
English II 
Christian Worldview
Health
Biology
Bible
PE
Service learning
Art
World History

That's okay, Lydia. You're an AGHomeschool Sister.
Wow. That's a lot of subjects.

9/26/2018 2:58 pm  #45

SaintsBridget&Patrick wrote:

LydiaMcCoy wrote:

Algebra I 
English II 
Christian Worldview
Health
Biology
Bible
PE
Service learning
Art
World History

Yeah, and I'm starting either children's ministries or classic games in the 2nd quarter, too. Apologetics wasn't an option this year.

https://www.nba.com/sixers/sites/sixers/files/gr-1_1.gif
Lydia // Sinner saved by Grace // No longer homeschooled // 14 // ESFJ // Extrovert // Reader // Writer // Geek // Sports enthusiast // Philadelphia sports fanatic 
FAVORITE MUSIC: Relient K, Owl City, Kings Kaleidoscope, NEEDTOBREATHE, Echosmith, Lights
FAVORITE BOOKS: Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte, The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis, The Trixie Belden series, Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen, The Christy Miller series
FAVORITE MOVIES:  The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe, Guardians of the Galaxy Volume 2, Jane Eyre 2006,  Pride and Prejudice 1995, The Princess Bride 
FAVORITE SHOWS:  Star Trek: Voyager, Star Trek: The Original Series, Star Trek: Deep Space Nine, Death in Paradise, Father Brown, 

9/27/2018 9:57 am  #46

LydiaMcCoy wrote:

LydiaMcCoy wrote:

Algebra I 
English II 
Christian Worldview
Health
Biology
Bible
PE
Service learning
Art
World History

Yeah, and I'm starting either children's ministries or classic games in the 2nd quarter, too. Apologetics wasn't an option this year.

Wow. Maybe next year for the apologetics?

9/28/2018 5:02 pm  #47

I’m in college now but I still count right? 😂

Psychology
American Sign Language
Spanish
English
Health/Medical

former home/road/unschooler, currently a college kid!
future first responder :-)
~hallie marie~

9/28/2018 8:01 pm  #48

homeschooledgirl21 wrote:

I’m in college now but I still count right? <span class="emoji-outer emoji-sizer"><span class="emoji-inner" style="background: url(chrome-extension://immhpnclomdloikkpcefncmfgjbkojmh/emoji-data/sheet_apple_32.png);background-position:59.9882491186839% 61.98589894242068%;background-size:5418.75% 5418.75%" data-codepoints="1f602"></span></span>

Psychology
American Sign Language
Spanish
English
Health/Medical

You definitely still count. XD

Ohh cool subjects!!

9/28/2018 8:10 pm  #49

homeschooledgirl21 wrote:

I’m in college now but I still count right? <span class="emoji-outer emoji-sizer"><span class="emoji-inner" style="background: url(chrome-extension://immhpnclomdloikkpcefncmfgjbkojmh/emoji-data/sheet_apple_32.png);background-position:59.9882491186839% 61.98589894242068%;background-size:5418.75% 5418.75%" data-codepoints="1f602"></span></span>

Psychology
American Sign Language
Spanish
English
Health/Medical

You definitely still count. XD

Ohh cool subjects!!

Thanks, Liz! Health is my favorite!

former home/road/unschooler, currently a college kid!
future first responder :-)
~hallie marie~

9/28/2018 9:35 pm  #50

I'm not doing much, really

Algebra 1
11-12th  grade grammar
Our Pioneers and Patriots (9th grade history)
Physical science
Introduction to the bible (which is less of an introduction and more of an extremely detailed guide and explanation)
And French

https://media.giphy.com/media/d1Kla2AyYicso/giphy.gif
Homeschooled, Catholic, and 14

I'm also really into Marvel.  Especially Thor and Loki, they're awesome.  They also totally act like real siblings. (Which I love)
I live on a farm.  It sounds cool, but it's not. XD
I knit and crochet.  A TON. 
I've got four a̶n̶n̶o̶y̶i̶n̶g̶  lovely brothers.

10/05/2018 9:19 am  #51

Algebra 1
11-12th grade grammar
Physical science
Introduction to the bible (which is less of an introduction and more of an extremely detailed guide and explanation)
And French

They still sound like heavy subjects though! Good luck with those! Introduction to the Bible, is that the Steve Ray one?

10/08/2018 2:23 pm  #52

Algebra 1
11-12th grade grammar
Physical science
And French

They still sound like heavy subjects though! Good luck with those! Introduction to the Bible, is that the Steve Ray one?

I'm not sure, let me check

I don't think it is

https://media.giphy.com/media/d1Kla2AyYicso/giphy.gif
Homeschooled, Catholic, and 14

I'm also really into Marvel.  Especially Thor and Loki, they're awesome.  They also totally act like real siblings. (Which I love)
I live on a farm.  It sounds cool, but it's not. XD
I knit and crochet.  A TON. 
I've got four a̶n̶n̶o̶y̶i̶n̶g̶  lovely brothers.

10/11/2018 4:14 pm  #53

Algebra 1
11-12th grade grammar
Physical science
And French

I'm not sure, let me check

I don't think it is

Oh okay. I think he has one though.

Board footera