Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/03/2015 6:22 pm  #1

Life in Middle-Earth~ a journal by Arwen Evanstar

This will be my journal to write in about Middle-Earth. I will post once a week starting Sunday! 

1/04/2015 8:14 am  #2

Re: Life in Middle-Earth~ a journal by Arwen Evanstar

January 4th, 2015

This morning when I woke up I heard drilling and marching. I got dressed and went to find Aragorn. He was watching the drilling. He turned around and said to me," Arwen, Have you forgotten my love? Today, is our anniversary........Come let us go where we first met two years ago." Then a soldier ran up to Aragorn and said," King Aragorn, the soldiers are ready and Lord Elrond is coming with a group, around sunhigh." "Thank you, We will be back in two hours." replied Aragorn. "But, King Aragorn, Gondor needs you here." " Silence! Today is my time."said Aragorn to the soldier. After Aragorn got us out of that, we went riding to my father's forest. My father was already gone. Aragorn and I were there for about a hour. When we came back to Gondor, My father was there, along with Legolas, Gimli, Frodo, Sam, Merry and Pippin. When we had greeted them, I ask Legolas, " Where is Gandalf?" Legolas replied," He was with us but then he went off into the Fangorn forest. I don't know what he was doing there." Then there was silence. Then  we heard the soft galloping of Shadowfax. We knew Gandalf was coming. We celebrated with the town of Gondor,until, Night fall. Aragorn found rooms for everyone in the castle. They will be staying for a week. Well, that concludes this Sunday's entry.

Arwen Evanstar, Queen of Gondor

1/04/2015 9:15 am  #3

I will be posting 2 times a week, Sundays and Thursday, when possible.

1/05/2015 5:14 pm  #4

Interestingly AMAZING! Can't wait to read more!

http://delightfulworldofdolls.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/Madi-AGH.png

Madi | 17 | minister of the Gospel of Jesus Christ 

Asking Jesus into your heart solves all of life's problems, because when Jesus steps in, the devil steps out. 

Signature last updated March 24, 2021

// STATUS: I may not be as active here anymore, but I'm literally always available online! Just comment on my personal blog >>> HERE and let's chat (or if you know my email, you can email me too!).

// CURRENT ANTHEM:  welcome to the show ♪ Welcome to the Show by Britt Nicole

// WARFARE PROGRESS: Reoutlining! Keep up with my progress by following me on MyWriteClub!

// MY AMERICAN GIRL DOLLS
Molly • Josefina • Cécile • Emelie • Jasmine • Ellie • Chloe • Taryn • Katy Christine • Delaney

// MY WEBSITES
Delightful World of Dolls | Life Undefeated | Madison Grace | Adventure in the Air

http://madisongraceauthor.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/AGH-Madi-2.png

1/06/2015 12:23 pm  #5

Thanks!

1/06/2015 12:25 pm  #6

LOVE IT! Middle-Earth is interesting!

Liz - Roman Catholic - Cowgirl - Future State Trooper - Bookworm - Hopeful Future Author -  Country Music Fan - Movie and TV Show Junkie - Homeschooler - Etsy Shop Owner - ISTP

1/08/2015 2:35 pm  #7

January 8th, 2015

When I woke up this morning, I was not feeling well. I felt like I could up-chuck. I got into my dress and went into town. I went to Doctor Eli. He told me wonderful news! I returned to find Aragorn. " Aragorn, I have wonderful news! I am with child!" I said. "That is wonderful!" replied Aragorn and he kissed me. I was so happy! I got my horse and rode to find my father, Elrond. Once I found him, I told him. He was overjoyed! He told me to come inside and celebrate. So, I went inside and I saw Legolas and Gimli. " We must celebrate!! Arwen is with child!" shouted Elrond. Gimli said congrats! Legolas said he would help when ever I needed it. After we celebrated with Lembas bread and wine. I came home to Gondor and Aragorn said we would have a party on Sunday. I am so happy.

~Arwen

1/11/2015 5:49 pm  #8

January 11th, 2015 Yesterday, (saturday) the party preparations were in swing. Legolas came to help. The whole town and all my kin were invited!!!! It was so very tiring. This morning when I woke up, I heard the trumpets of my mother’s kin coming. I was so tired but I had to get up. Varda, my maid,  was knocking at my door. Varda was saying, “ My Lady Arwen!! It is time you wake up!  Your mother is arriving.”  “Come in, Varda.” I replied. She rushed in with my favorite dress. “Come! Get dressed! Make Haste!!!  Do not delay, my Lady!” “ Yes, Varda.” and I was dressed and she combed my hair for me (Which she never does). Once I came out, Everyone swarmed towards me. It was overwhelming! Luckily, Legolas came and shooed them away. He is very helpful! I asked him in Elvish,”Where is Aragorn?” He replied,” Talking to your mother.” “ My MOTHER! Why her?” “She walked up to him saying, “Where is Aragorn, son of Arathorn?” and that started their conversation.” “Oh.” I replied. The party was very long! Nearing the end of the party, Legolas walked up to me and said,“ Arwen, there are people waiting to talk with you inside the castle.” “ Why did you put them inside the castle.” “ They were hungry and tired.”“ I will come with you then.”I followed Legolas inside the castle and at the table, I see seated at the table, Frodo, Sam, Merry, Pippin, Gandalf, and Gimli. “Hullo Arwen! Congratulations! We would have come to find you but we were very hungry.” said Merry. “Same for all of us, as Merridock said.” spoke Gandalf. I cried out saying, “ It is wonderful to see all of you! Aragorn will be delighted to see you too! Let me go find him.” “No, You rest, I will find him. A crooked pointy hat will be easiest for him to spot.” said Gandalf. And Gandalf went to find him. Everyone gave me a hug and congratulations. Aragorn came and saw everyone. “ Laddie, it is good to see you!” Gimli said to Aragorn. “When did you arrive?” said Aragorn. “ A few hours ago.’’ replied Frodo. An with that we all talked for awhile. We heard the party dying down out there. After everyone left, We walked outside to see the night sky. “How about some fireworks?” Said Gandalf. “Of course! A party could not be complete without Gandalf’s fireworks!” said Pippin. We watched the fireworks. My was it a beautiful sight! Everyone bedded down at the castle.

~ Arwen , Queen of Gondor~

1/11/2015 8:20 pm  #9

Wow! Just saw the last hobbit. #fanficmania

Once, there were children with stars in their veins.
 I'm Daisy, an INTP, ADHD writer with caffiene and a dream.
I believe it is my duty to honor God through fantasy, and I will bombard you with information about faeries until you want to kill me. Ask me about my fandoms.
WIP quote: "Great, no one killed me in my sleep!"
Currently reading: Crowns of Croswald
Currently listening: LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO LOOK WHAT YOU JUST MADE ME DO LOOK WHAT YOU UST MADE ME DO

If you need a reccomendation for clean fantasy/sci-fi books and movies, just ask me!

|Marvel| |DC| |Star Wars| |Star Trek| |Narnia| |LotR| |KotLC| |LEGO| |HGTG|  |Hunger Games| |Disney|

Iron man = awesome, Batman = awesome, Loki = awesome, Zaphod = awesome, Haymitch x Effie = awesome, K2SO = awesome, C3P0 = awesome, Spock = awesome, Eustace = awesome, Keefe = awesome, Biana = awesome, Bilbo = awesome, Pippen = awesome, Princess Leia = awesome, Batgirl = awesome, Tamatoa = awesome

<happydayswithanonymousa.blogspot.com> <https://www.instagram.com/dragoncologist> Twitter: @Dragoncologist

http://68.media.tumblr.com/45ecf08bb5faa2aada043d60d95ee799/tumblr_oiadbvdaVh1u8a9qvo1_500.gif

1/12/2015 8:58 am  #10

Awesome! ^_^

http://delightfulworldofdolls.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/Madi-AGH.png

Madi | 17 | minister of the Gospel of Jesus Christ 

Asking Jesus into your heart solves all of life's problems, because when Jesus steps in, the devil steps out. 

Signature last updated March 24, 2021

// STATUS: I may not be as active here anymore, but I'm literally always available online! Just comment on my personal blog >>> HERE and let's chat (or if you know my email, you can email me too!).

// CURRENT ANTHEM:  welcome to the show ♪ Welcome to the Show by Britt Nicole

// WARFARE PROGRESS: Reoutlining! Keep up with my progress by following me on MyWriteClub!

// MY AMERICAN GIRL DOLLS
Molly • Josefina • Cécile • Emelie • Jasmine • Ellie • Chloe • Taryn • Katy Christine • Delaney

// MY WEBSITES
Delightful World of Dolls | Life Undefeated | Madison Grace | Adventure in the Air

http://madisongraceauthor.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/AGH-Madi-2.png

1/17/2015 8:21 am  #11

=26.3636360168457px~Notice~

Arwen has informed me, that time goes faster in Middle-Earth than on Earth. She is 9 months pregnant. She will not be posting on Sunday, January 17, 2015.
THANK YOU!

[size=200]~NOTICE~
[/size]

Liz - Roman Catholic - Cowgirl - Future State Trooper - Bookworm - Hopeful Future Author -  Country Music Fan - Movie and TV Show Junkie - Homeschooler - Etsy Shop Owner - ISTP

1/25/2015 10:00 am  #12

Dear Friends,

I am struggling with keeping up this journel and my baby boy, Eldarion. I have talked to Aragorn about it. I am deleting my account. But, please know that I have enjoyed doing this for the very short time, I was with you. I would like to tell the admin to keep this up. Well, this is good bye. 
www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8ir8rVl2Z4

Your very dear friend,

Arwen Evanstar, Queen of Gondor

Board footera