Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/19/2017 6:53 pm  #21

Re: Hora: Everything I Never Said

I just made a mock cover! What do y'all think?

http://delightfulworldofdolls.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/Madi-AGH.png

Madi | 18 | minister of the Gospel of Jesus Christ 

Asking Jesus into your heart solves all of life's problems, because when Jesus steps in, the devil steps out. 

Signature last updated July 13, 2021

// STATUS: I may not be as active here anymore, but I am literally ALWAYS available online! Just comment on my personal blog >>> HERE and let's chat (or if you know my email, you can email me too!).

// CURRENT ANTHEM:  we don't have to feel lonely ♪ Feel Lonely (Matthew Parker Remix) by Sam Bowman and also American Girl's Fun Fest music XD

// WARFARE PROGRESS: Writing the fifth draft now! Keep up with my progress by following me on MyWriteClub!

// MY AMERICAN GIRL DOLLS
Molly • Josefina • Cécile • Emelie • Jasmine • Ellie • Chloe • Taryn • Katy Christine • Delaney • TLC JLY #27 • TLC Elizabeth • Joss • 35th Anniversary Felicity • 35th Anniversary Samantha • 35th Anniversary Molly • Kanani

// MY WEBSITES
Delightful World of Dolls | Life Undefeated | Madison Grace | Adventure in the Air

http://madisongraceauthor.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/AGH-Madi-2.png

4/19/2017 8:29 pm  #22

I AM DYING OVER IT.

4/19/2017 8:31 pm  #23

AW THANKS

Asking Jesus into your heart solves all of life's problems, because when Jesus steps in, the devil steps out. 

// STATUS: I may not be as active here anymore, but I am literally ALWAYS available online! Just comment on my personal blog >>> HERE and let's chat (or if you know my email, you can email me too!).

// CURRENT ANTHEM:  we don't have to feel lonely ♪ Feel Lonely (Matthew Parker Remix) by Sam Bowman and also American Girl's Fun Fest music XD

// WARFARE PROGRESS: Writing the fifth draft now! Keep up with my progress by following me on MyWriteClub!

Molly • Josefina • Cécile • Emelie • Jasmine • Ellie • Chloe • Taryn • Katy Christine • Delaney • TLC JLY #27 • TLC Elizabeth • Joss • 35th Anniversary Felicity • 35th Anniversary Samantha • 35th Anniversary Molly • Kanani

// MY WEBSITES
Delightful World of Dolls | Life Undefeated | Madison Grace | Adventure in the Air

4/19/2017 8:37 pm  #24

WHERE WAS IT MADE?!

4/19/2017 8:37 pm  #25

PhotoScape X.

// MY WEBSITES

4/19/2017 8:40 pm  #26

Okay that's not going to work for me. XD do you know any photo editors that do not require flash player or download?

4/19/2017 8:44 pm  #27

I know PicMonkey and Canva, but pffft I never use them. I used PhotoBucket.com for four years though. XD

// MY WEBSITES

4/19/2017 8:48 pm  #28

The only one that would work for me in this situation is Photobucket, because picmonkey requires flash and mom had a canva app on her phone that is now my phone but never set it up.

4/19/2017 8:48 pm  #29

Photobucket is pretty awesome.

// MY WEBSITES

4/20/2017 6:46 am  #30

MadCat wrote:

Thanks! And WHOOPS... TYPOS... XD I meant to say...

My curiosity intensifies when I see the young samurai warrior standing in the office as well -- Keisuke must want to see both of us. Keisuke looks at me and says, "Sakenomi, this is Hinoki Ajinomoto. Ajinomoto, this is Hora Sakenomi."
     Hinoki and I both slightly bow to each other and face Keisuke again, who jumps right into what he wants. "I need you both to work together on the Meiwakuna scandal --"

Okay that makes more sense! LOL!

I LOVE the cover!

Liz - Roman Catholic - Cowgirl - Future State Trooper - Bookworm - Hopeful Future Author -  Country Music Fan - Movie and TV Show Junkie - Homeschooler - Etsy Shop Owner - ISTP

4/20/2017 9:42 am  #31

Thank you SO much, Liz! :D And LOL! XD

// MY WEBSITES

4/20/2017 9:43 am  #32

Hinoki raises another eyebrow. "Keisuke's doing illegal stuff?"
     I laugh. "Oh, no, nothing like that. It's nothing you should poke your nose into, however."
     Hinoki narrows his eyes. "So why did you ask if I was going to turn him in?"
     I change the subject immediately. "Shouldn't we get started?"
     Hinoki relents with a snort for now as we walk to foyer and ascend the secret stairs. We hurry to the back stables and choose horses. Once I mount mine, I say, "Maiwakuna is a very, very easy man to talk to -- it's his guards and bodyguards that are not."
     "I know that," Hinoki replied as we begin riding through the forest.
     "Do you know Keisuke?" I finally ask, still befuddled about how on earth he would ever trust a samurai.
     "Not extensively. I'm doing this mission instead a friend of mine because he was injured."
     Your friend is a traitor, then. I bite the words back and nod, saying instead, "Do samurai usually take on such missions?"
     "Not usually, no. Do you usually question your co-workers nonstop?"
     "Um, yes. Very much so."
     We duck under a low-hanging branch as the sun begins to slip behind the horizon. "Sorry, I have to ask -- how old are you?" Hinoki questions.
     "How old are you?"
     "Nineteen."
     "I'm eighteen."
     "So you're a new recruit?"
     "Same as you -- with Keisuke, at least."
     "You're a bounty hunter at eighteen?"
     I roll my eyes in disgust. These samurai coudln't refrain from judging anyone. "I don't see a problem with it."     
     "You hunt down people for money?"
     I turn my head to face him. "I don't expect you as a samurai warrior to understand -- but it's not like I'm murdering people, okay? They break the law and I find them and turn them in -- it's not wrong."
     "Okay, and what about the poor peasants who have literally no way to repay the loan they took from Keisuke? You hunt those people, too?"
     I open my mouth to say something and then struggle to find the words. Finally, I told him, "There's always a way. Posessions, life imprisonment, family --"
     "Family? So you'll make them sell their own family into slavery to pay off debt?"
     I grit my teeth. Hinoki was making this sound terrible. "It's what they have to do, yes. It's what I have to make them do if they have no other way."
     "At eighteen?"
     "I don't see the problem!"
     "Alright, let me ask you this. Do you ever kill people for not paying their debt?"
     "No," I blurt. "That's ridiculous. Imprisonment is all they'd need, push come to shove."
     Hinoki nods. "That's all I wanted to know."
     "Oh, I see how it is!" I exclaim indignantly. "You are a spy."
     "I have never made that claim."
     "Obviously not. Why would you?"
     "Well, I'm not a spy. I'm a samurai going to do this mission for Keisuke and take my share of the profit, and I really could not care less about finding out any of their secrets."
     I snort. "Yeah, you're everything I think of when I think of a samurai and more."
     Hinoki looks at me, still not done with his questions. Less out of curiosity and more of concern, he asks, "You want to hunt people for the rest of your life?"
     I dagger my glare into his. "There is nothing wrong with it. At least, not according to our standards. I wouldn't expect a snobby samurai with the strictest code around to understand."
     "You're right -- I don't understand. There are so many bounty hunters out there who just murder the people who can't pay debts."
     "When can you stop judging people? Not all of hunters are like that."
     Hinoki just smiles as if I am a child. "You are so young and naive."
     "Excuse me?! You're only a year older -- you should not be talking."
     Hinoki titters at me. "Sorry. I really could not help it."
     When Hinoki stops his horse, he orders, "Stop."
     "Why?" I ask, continuing to ride.
     "I'm in charge. And even besides that, you'd better stop."
     I let out another snort of disgust and pull the reins of my horce, slowing him to an abrupt halt. Hinoki then shushes me, and I feel about ready to turn around and punch him in the face. However, knowing he's an elite swordsman and I am not, I refrain.
     Then I hear the voices Hinoki must have heard before me. I freeze, trying to decipher who on earth was on Keisuke's hidden road at this hour at nightfall.
     When the voices subside, Hinoki makes no order for us to move again. He looks around, his eyes darting from in between tree to tree and even ahead at the branching canopy above us. Shafts of filmy moonlight break through the leaves and branches above in beams, lighting our path and adding to the eery silence that falls upon the forest.
     It's a tense five minutes as we wait. Hinoki doesn't order us to move and only looks around. I am dying to speak out and say something, but I have no idea who on earth the voices were and why Hinoki has paused for this long. Finally, after about another minute, he nods and starts his horse again.
     "Uh, what was that?" I demand.
     "People," he returns. "Wasn't it obvious?"
     "What people?" I demand once more as the path begins to steepen.
     "People we really didn't need to be meeting during this hour at night."
     "Who?!" I inquired persistently.
     "I literally just told you."
     I clench my jaw and exhale in frustration. I can't imagine how on earth I am going to be working with Hinoki over the next five days.
     Not a moment later, we reach the top of the hill. We look back at the concealed canopy we have just emerged out of and I notice again how indescribably well-hidden Keisuke's headquarters are.
     And here's when the people on the road ambush.
     All of the sudden, our horses fall ...

That's all I wrote so far today.

// MY WEBSITES

4/20/2017 9:45 am  #33

I read it anyway. XD

4/20/2017 9:48 am  #34

I am trying hard not to read it.

Liz - Roman Catholic - Cowgirl - Future State Trooper - Bookworm - Hopeful Future Author -  Country Music Fan - Movie and TV Show Junkie - Homeschooler - Etsy Shop Owner - ISTP

4/20/2017 9:48 am  #35

XD Okay, it's edited now. XD

// MY WEBSITES

4/20/2017 10:10 am  #36

Yaya! Going to read it soon

4/20/2017 10:12 am  #37

Yay!! :D

// MY WEBSITES

4/20/2017 2:16 pm  #38

I NEED TO BE A SECOND ROUND BETA READER FOR LOYALTY PLEASE! IF IT'S AS AWESOME AS THIS THEN I WILL DIE WITHOUT IT!!!

https://media.giphy.com/media/d1Kla2AyYicso/giphy.gif
Homeschooled, Catholic, and 14

I'm also really into Marvel.  Especially Thor and Loki, they're awesome.  They also totally act like real siblings. (Which I love)
I live on a farm.  It sounds cool, but it's not. XD
I knit and crochet.  A TON. 
I've got four a̶n̶n̶o̶y̶i̶n̶g̶  lovely brothers.

4/20/2017 2:18 pm  #39

OH MY GOSH THANKS SO MUCH!!! :D I'll PM you the links to everything (but I do start editing it on May 1st, so if you don't read everything by then, that's find, I just won't be able to go back and add any edits of yours afterward)

// MY WEBSITES

4/20/2017 7:25 pm  #40

I need to write 2k today or die. I have 1.8k... who thinks I can make it?

// MY WEBSITES

Board footera