Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/22/2015 2:26 pm  #1

I'm Running. Running Back In Time. ~A Fantasy I Wish Would Come True~

Sunday
August 22nd
2:54 pm.

I want to run. To fling open my front door and take a giant leap out of my Floridian house. 

The satisfying THUD with each step drives me on as I tear down my street eastward. Charged with adrenaline, I race on - far, far away from the pain. Away from our new church. From Kid's Club. From my house. 

Away from Florida.

After a few minutes of that strong physical exertion, my lungs feel ready to burst.

But I don't stop.

I keep putting one foot in front of the other, pumping my arms and breathing harder than I ever have. "I MUST BE FREE!" Is my cry as I strain to keep going. My muscles ache, my mouth is dry from panting, and my throat longs for water. But I press on. If I quit now, I might not make it.

Then I find myself slowing down...to a stop. I can't take it anymore. I'm breathing hard, and my heart is beating as fast as a racecar. 

Then I look about my surroundings. I'm on my neighbor's property back in Texas!

"How can this be?" I ask myself, looking at the huge pond before me. I look over across the street at my old house. "WHAT?! I gasp.

Our RV is there.

And the van.

And the Isuzu rodeo!

My whole family is working together to clean the RV...which we did right before we left to go to our second trip to Florida, where God told us that we had to move there.

New energy fills my bones rapidly. I hop over the locked fence surrounding the huge pond and I run across the street. I leap over the ditch and SPRINT across the parking lot.

"Mom! Dad! Russell! Makenzie!" I cry.

"Hi, Madi. How was your break? You were working so hard. Did you enjoy your visit to the lake before the man who owns it locked it down for the night?" My mom asks me.

"Yes........" I say slowly. What is going on?

"What's today?" I ask.

"October 14th," My dad answers for my mom. 

This is crazy! I think. We pulled out on October 15th, 2014, to Florida. I remember it clear as day. I KNOW time definetely passed. In fact, it was August 22, 2015, when I began running. Did I just... RUN BACK IN TIME?

"Mom, as we still going to Florida?" I ask breathlessly, more scared-and-desperate-like than I mean to be.

"Didn't we tell you? Oh, it happened while you were at the pond," She says to me. "God told your daddy not to go to Florida after all. Since we're already out here, we're still cleaning the RV anyways."

My face lights up in a smile.

I'm back in Texas! I've done it. I'M BACK!!!

I tell Russell that I had a dream. In my "Dream", everything that happened between October 15, 2014, and August 22, 2015 is included. Russell gawks at me.

He tells me he had the EXACT. SAME. DREAM.

Next time I see Allie and Piper, my BFF's, I tell them the dream too. Funny thing is, they had the same dream - not everything I dreamt, but of the times I visited in Texas and we played together. 

But we all know - me, Russell, Allie, and Piper - that it wasn't really a dream.

I ran back in time.

Where a miracle happened, and I'm the same person I was back in 2014 - there isn't a double of me, and I still remember everything that "happened" in Florida.

And now I'm back in Texas - where there is no pressure from Kid's Club, no crying every night, no painful arthritis, no terrible house, no awful life. I wished for a miracle, and it happened.

I RAN BACK IN TIME.

http://delightfulworldofdolls.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/Madi-AGH.png

Madi | 16 | minister of the Gospel of Jesus Christ 

Asking Jesus into your heart solves all of life's problems, because when Jesus steps in, the devil steps out. 

// STATUS: I may not be as active here anymore, but I'm literally always available online! Just comment on my personal blog HERE and let's chat (or if you know my email, you can email me too!).

// CURRENT ANTHEM:  sailboat, take me somewhere that I wanna go ♪ Sailboat by Matthew Parker

// WARFARE PROGRESS: Reoutlining; paused due to health issues but resuming it ASAP

// MY AMERICAN GIRL DOLLS
Molly • Josefina • Cécile • Emelie • Jasmine • Ellie • Chloe • Taryn • Katy Christine • Delaney

// MY WEBSITES
Delightful World of Dolls | Life Undefeated | Madison Grace | Adventure in the Air

http://madisongraceauthor.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/AGH-Madi-2.png

8/24/2015 11:36 am  #2

Re: I'm Running. Running Back In Time. ~A Fantasy I Wish Would Come True~

This almost felt real to me, it's as if I was actually there... near the pond...sprinting across the parking lot, desperate to get to my family... It's like... a hazy memory. 

Asking Jesus into your heart solves all of life's problems, because when Jesus steps in, the devil steps out. 

// STATUS: I may not be as active here anymore, but I'm literally always available online! Just comment on my personal blog HERE and let's chat (or if you know my email, you can email me too!).

// CURRENT ANTHEM:  sailboat, take me somewhere that I wanna go ♪ Sailboat by Matthew Parker

// WARFARE PROGRESS: Reoutlining; paused due to health issues but resuming it ASAP

Molly • Josefina • Cécile • Emelie • Jasmine • Ellie • Chloe • Taryn • Katy Christine • Delaney

// MY WEBSITES
Delightful World of Dolls | Life Undefeated | Madison Grace | Adventure in the Air

8/24/2015 7:06 pm  #3

Awww, this is so sad! I h a t e seeing you like this. (I have realized that h a t e is a censored word, but for good reason.)

Hello! My name is Blossom, theatre kid extraordinare. I love music, dance, acting, the whole performing arts shabang. My favorite musicians are Taylor Swift, Before You Exit, Isac Elliot, Pentatonix, Why Don't We, and Years & Years. I have 15 AG dolls, which are:
Chrissa
Emily
Abigail (#22)
Kanani
Molly
McKenna
Julie
Saige
Merri (#33)
Isabelle
Rebecca
Rowan (#61)
Maryellen
Tenney
Nanea
My grandmother's doll, Lanie, also stays with me.So techincally, I have 16 dolls in my posession. ( P.S.- I like color, also, though my favorite is PINK. http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/grin.gif)
OBSESSIONS: theatre!!!
I tried being normal once. Worst twenty minutes of my life.
I am.... imaginative stylish resourceful gutsy outgoing resilient spunky inquisitive fun dramatic bold individualistic creative irresistible artistic outspoken involved thoughtful sweet DIY smart optimistic natural clever honest groovy sensitive

8/24/2015 7:48 pm  #4

This is really good Madi! And now is a good a time as any to give you a pep talk. I haven't given one this week and I'm all pep-talked up! xP

You miss Texas. You'll always love it and it will always be your true home.
BUT. 
You are there and in Florida now. 
You have to look on the bright side of things! Make some friends! Be amibtious and try new things. Smile. Share the love of Jesus with others. Be the Madi everyone knows and loves! MAKE Florida somewhere you enjoy being!
Don't be afraid. Trust God and that He will guide the way for you. I know it's hard sometimes (even though I can't begin to imagine it, since I've never moved before) but you gotta make the best of it! 
And your family is there for you, so are all the girls on AG Homeschool.
But most of all, God is there for you. 
Make your life worth living! GOOOOOOOOOOOO MADI!!!!!! *waves pom-poms* :D 

https://www.nba.com/sixers/sites/sixers/files/gr-1_1.gif
Lydia // Sinner saved by Grace // No longer homeschooled // 14 // ESFJ // Extrovert // Reader // Writer // Geek // Sports enthusiast // Philadelphia sports fanatic 
FAVORITE MUSIC: Relient K, Owl City, Kings Kaleidoscope, NEEDTOBREATHE, Echosmith, Lights
FAVORITE BOOKS: Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte, The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis, The Trixie Belden series, Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen, The Christy Miller series
FAVORITE MOVIES:  The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe, Guardians of the Galaxy Volume 2, Jane Eyre 2006,  Pride and Prejudice 1995, The Princess Bride 
FAVORITE SHOWS:  Star Trek: Voyager, Star Trek: The Original Series, Star Trek: Deep Space Nine, Death in Paradise, Father Brown, 

8/25/2015 1:04 pm  #5

Thanks, Lydia - y'all are all so wonderful and I couldn't ask God for better online friends!!! <3 I WILL make my life worth living... Thanks for all your advice and pet talking, girls ^_^ I love you all so much. I'm going to try my hardest to make Florida somewhere I enjoy being... thanks, you guys 

// MY WEBSITES

8/25/2015 1:43 pm  #6

Your welcome, Madi! I'm so glad I made you feel better!  I love all you girls, too! 

https://www.nba.com/sixers/sites/sixers/files/gr-1_1.gif
Lydia // Sinner saved by Grace // No longer homeschooled // 14 // ESFJ // Extrovert // Reader // Writer // Geek // Sports enthusiast // Philadelphia sports fanatic 
FAVORITE MUSIC: Relient K, Owl City, Kings Kaleidoscope, NEEDTOBREATHE, Echosmith, Lights
FAVORITE BOOKS: Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte, The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis, The Trixie Belden series, Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen, The Christy Miller series
FAVORITE MOVIES:  The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe, Guardians of the Galaxy Volume 2, Jane Eyre 2006,  Pride and Prejudice 1995, The Princess Bride 
FAVORITE SHOWS:  Star Trek: Voyager, Star Trek: The Original Series, Star Trek: Deep Space Nine, Death in Paradise, Father Brown, 

8/25/2015 2:07 pm  #7

// MY WEBSITES

Board footera