Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/29/2015 11:22 pm  #1

Nymphs and Royalty ~Medieval Fiction by Madison Lorfing~

As of 7-6-15, I changed the name of the story! 

**WARNING. This story includes three princess getting "cursed" by an "evil nymph." It is nothing too creepy, but if you do not like stuff like that, be careful about reading this story, or do not read it at all, I would not want you to read this and be all weirded out . Anyways, if you are OK with slightly "magical" stuff, read on, my friend!**

Prologue 
Medieval era, 2 years before story setting

"Father, no," I, Evelyn Monitaquette, cried out helplessly as my father slowly started passing away. 

"You are killing him!" My twin sister Rosemary screamed at the doctors who were drawing his blood constantly. "He needs that blood to LIVE!!!!" 

Jewelette, my other sister who wa sa year younger than Rosemary and I, protested against every move the doctors made as they tried, the only way they knew how, to save the King's life. 

"My eldest," father managed to speak to me before he died. (I was 32.8 seconds older than Rosemary.) "You take care of your sisters, and see to it they grow up to be honest, good women. I love you." With one last squeeze of my hand, he let go, and closed his eyes.

I wept on his chest as his heartbeat slowly faltered, and stopped.

There was nothing to be done. He was gone. 

The doctors left the room one by one, leaving me, Rosemary and Jewelette alone with our dead father. When we were alone, we felt the wind of someone walking behind us. We turned to see who it was, but saw no one. Just then, we felt an awful pain all over us - and from then on, we were cursed.

Last edited by MadCat (7/06/2015 6:53 pm)

Should I continue to write this story?

http://delightfulworldofdolls.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/Madi-AGH.png

Madi | 18 | minister of the Gospel of Jesus Christ 

Asking Jesus into your heart solves all of life's problems, because when Jesus steps in, the devil steps out. 

Signature last updated July 13, 2021

// STATUS: I may not be as active here anymore, but I am literally ALWAYS available online! Just comment on my personal blog >>> HERE and let's chat (or if you know my email, you can email me too!).

// CURRENT ANTHEM:  we don't have to feel lonely ♪ Feel Lonely (Matthew Parker Remix) by Sam Bowman and also American Girl's Fun Fest music XD

// WARFARE PROGRESS: Writing the fifth draft now! Keep up with my progress by following me on MyWriteClub!

// MY AMERICAN GIRL DOLLS
Molly • Josefina • Cécile • Emelie • Jasmine • Ellie • Chloe • Taryn • Katy Christine • Delaney • TLC JLY #27 • TLC Elizabeth • Joss • 35th Anniversary Felicity • 35th Anniversary Samantha • 35th Anniversary Molly • Kanani

// MY WEBSITES
Delightful World of Dolls | Life Undefeated | Madison Grace | Adventure in the Air

http://madisongraceauthor.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/AGH-Madi-2.png

4/30/2015 11:19 am  #2

Re: Nymphs and Royalty ~Medieval Fiction by Madison Lorfing~

Chapter 1
On Our Own

We had been living in this small cottage for just over two years. Rosemary, Jewelette and I had ran away from the kingdom, never to return. "It was too dangerous," I told my sisters when they scoffed at my idea of running away. "Now that both mother and father are gone, we can't do this. Our guidance and help from our parents are gone, and I'm just not ready to rule the kingdom on my own as the eldest. We must hide until a new Queen is found." 

So in the middle of the night two days after our father's death, we snuck off and found an old, abondaned cottage in the middle of the woods to live in. We spiffied it up, made do and lived in there for a long time. 

However, life was not easy. Since our father's passing, we had been cursed.

My curse? It was tonever talk reguarly, lest I die. I had to sing my words instead.

Rosemary's curse? She could never fight. If she even swung one punch (highly unladylike, however) or kicked one time, she would die on the spot.

Jewelette's curse? She could never take off one specal necklace. If she did, she'd die, too. 

One day, on the three-hundred sixty-seventh day living at the cottage, I decided it was not safe to be calling each other by our names, lest someone hear us. We couldn't be found!

"Evelyn, no body will find us!" Jewelette objected. 

"Jewelette, you musn't argue! I'm doing this to protect you!" I sang. (Remember, I couldn't talk normally! I could only sing.) 

"You must call me Eve, no longer Evelyn!" I sang again.

"I guess I'm Rose, and Jewlette can be Jewel," Rosemary suggested.

"It's all settled then! We have new names then!" Singing again, I went back to chopping up wil donions and carrots for our rabbit meat stew. Rose was a skilled hunter, even if she couldn't fight. She just couldn't use her  bow and arrow to hurt a human in defense or offense. 

We sat down to eat, and Jewel and Rose complimented me on my cooking. Somebody had to do it around here! :-)

Asking Jesus into your heart solves all of life's problems, because when Jesus steps in, the devil steps out. 

// STATUS: I may not be as active here anymore, but I am literally ALWAYS available online! Just comment on my personal blog >>> HERE and let's chat (or if you know my email, you can email me too!).

// CURRENT ANTHEM:  we don't have to feel lonely ♪ Feel Lonely (Matthew Parker Remix) by Sam Bowman and also American Girl's Fun Fest music XD

// WARFARE PROGRESS: Writing the fifth draft now! Keep up with my progress by following me on MyWriteClub!

Molly • Josefina • Cécile • Emelie • Jasmine • Ellie • Chloe • Taryn • Katy Christine • Delaney • TLC JLY #27 • TLC Elizabeth • Joss • 35th Anniversary Felicity • 35th Anniversary Samantha • 35th Anniversary Molly • Kanani

// MY WEBSITES
Delightful World of Dolls | Life Undefeated | Madison Grace | Adventure in the Air

5/03/2015 2:42 pm  #3

This is great Madison!  You are an amazing author!

Hey I'm Hope! ;) I have 6 Ag Dolls: Ruthie, Mallory {#42}, Kit, Caroline, Saige & Molly.  I love 1D, Ariana Grande and Bethany Mota.  I'm obsessed with Harry Potter, vanilla wafers and pastels XD.  I loove acting, singing, volleyball, dance, photography and cheer.

5/03/2015 9:01 pm  #4

Thanks so much! You made my day! (Or night!)

// MY WEBSITES

6/29/2015 7:43 am  #5

I stayed up SOOO late last night writing this story! It's turning out to be SOOO different than I planned it to be. it's much more awesome! Will post sometime today ;D

// MY WEBSITES

7/04/2015 8:10 am  #6

I wrote five more chapters! This story is taking a WAY different turn than I expected it to. I was trying to recreate the awesome game my BFF's and I played of three princess getting cursed by an evil witch, and the curse is in their crowns, whom their father had told them to never take off. It was actually the witch saying that disguised as their father right before his real death, so when they finally took thier crowns off the curse was removed.

But this story took a whole 'nother swing, so I'm editting the prologue and posting a chapter right now. ;D

// MY WEBSITES

7/04/2015 8:14 am  #7

Chapter 2

Because of my singing curse, I never spoke much. Many days I was quiet. I loved to sing, though, so if I wanted too, I would hum a tune my mother used to sing for me when I was little. But more times than not, I talked very little - well, sang very little. 

On that particular day, in which Rose and Jewel were out for two days gathering more food, two weeks and four days from shortening our names, to be exact, I was sitting in the creaky rocking chair in the corner of the cottage, hemming Rose's apron, and was humming the tune Mother would sing.  

"Every body so happy
Every body so lovely
When I'm down and ou
tI sing it loud
I am feeling happy..." 

It calmed me to hum it, and soon I was singing softly. My singing gradually grew louder as I repeated the sweet song, and the song was being sung with a full voice in a lovely note, with me smiling all the while. 

"What a nice song, Evelyn," an unwelcome voice interrupted me. I stopped dead short, my heart skipping a beat. My face turned pale, and my fingers stopped sewing. It was a rather uncomfortable position, actually - when I heard the voice, I pricked my finger, so when I froze in fear, the needle remained in my finger. (And dang... It hurt...) 

I pulled the needle out (along with a bit of blood) and stood up to face the person whom the voice belonged to. It was Savanna, an evil nymph that led attacks on the kingdom. We had been in war with the forest nymphs since forever, and Savanna was chosen one to lead the yearly attack since she was thirteen. They usually weren't successful, as we had recently gained mighty men of valor, whom outsmarted the nymphs and their magic. The nymphs were greatly ashamed they had been so easily defeated, and we hadn't seen them for the past five years. (Only one year after Savanna came to lead attacks.) 

"What do you WANT, Savanna?" I demanded, (singing) with much more courage than I felt. I couldn't help but admire her beauty just a little - she had very light skin, long, curly auburn hair, gorgeous blue eyes, and a knee-length shimmery aqua dress, with black short boots. She looked exactly my age (19.). The last time I saw her, we were both thirteen - and she succeeded in leading the murder of my mother just before they retreated. 

"How dare you speak to me like that?" She scoffed. "You do realize I have the magic to  undo the curse, right?"  I stared at her, wide-eyed. "H-how do you know about that? And would you actually do it?" I asked-sang. "It's easy," she grinned, and with a twirl of her hand, I felt shivers all over my body for one terrible split-second.

"What was that?" I asked, and then with a laugh of joy I realized I could speak. I could speak normally! 

Last edited by MadCat (7/04/2015 8:15 am)

// MY WEBSITES

7/04/2015 8:21 am  #8

This is super! I'm thinking,
Dun, dun,
DUUUUNNNNN!!!!! HAHA!

Hello! My name is Blossom, theatre kid extraordinare. I love music, dance, acting, the whole performing arts shabang. My favorite musicians are Taylor Swift, Before You Exit, Isac Elliot, Pentatonix, Why Don't We, and Years & Years. I have 15 AG dolls, which are:
Chrissa
Emily
Abigail (#22)
Kanani
Molly
McKenna
Julie
Saige
Merri (#33)
Isabelle
Rebecca
Rowan (#61)
Maryellen
Tenney
Nanea
My grandmother's doll, Lanie, also stays with me.So techincally, I have 16 dolls in my posession. ( P.S.- I like color, also, though my favorite is PINK. http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/grin.gif)
OBSESSIONS: theatre!!!
I tried being normal once. Worst twenty minutes of my life.
I am.... imaginative stylish resourceful gutsy outgoing resilient spunky inquisitive fun dramatic bold individualistic creative irresistible artistic outspoken involved thoughtful sweet DIY smart optimistic natural clever honest groovy sensitive

7/04/2015 8:24 am  #9

I'm so glad you like it 

// MY WEBSITES

7/05/2015 10:15 am  #10

:O LOVE IT! 

https://www.nba.com/sixers/sites/sixers/files/gr-1_1.gif
Lydia // Sinner saved by Grace // No longer homeschooled // 14 // ESFJ // Extrovert // Reader // Writer // Geek // Sports enthusiast // Philadelphia sports fanatic 
FAVORITE MUSIC: Relient K, Owl City, Kings Kaleidoscope, NEEDTOBREATHE, Echosmith, Lights
FAVORITE BOOKS: Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte, The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis, The Trixie Belden series, Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen, The Christy Miller series
FAVORITE MOVIES:  The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe, Guardians of the Galaxy Volume 2, Jane Eyre 2006,  Pride and Prejudice 1995, The Princess Bride 
FAVORITE SHOWS:  Star Trek: Voyager, Star Trek: The Original Series, Star Trek: Deep Space Nine, Death in Paradise, Father Brown, 

7/06/2015 6:52 pm  #11

Chapter 3

"I don't understand," I laughed, turning back to her. My people and your people are enemies - ME and YOU are enemies - why did you take away my curse? Why aren't you harming me?"  

Savanna shrugged. "I actually am here to bring you to the Nymph Queen, mother of all nymphs. She requested your presence immediately, and I figured it would be best if you didn't show up singing all the time."  

"Why?" 

"She gets annoyed VERY easily, and your singing is VERY annoying. She has anger issues, so if you don't want to be killed, you probably would want to talk normally around her. Therefore I removed the curse." She explained. "But why do you care if I am killed?" I asked.  

Savanna didn't say anything, but after a short hesitance she came up with, "The Queen would regret it later." 

"Well, thank you for removing my curse, but I'm NOT going to travel to some Nymph Queen right now, thank you," I laughed, turning back to my sewing. "And you can't make me."  

"Evelyn, it's not I who makes you. It's the Queen. If I return to her without you, I could lose my life. If you've ever cared for someone's life, come with me please." Savanna demanded, but there was a hint of urgency in her voice. Her lips were set in a tight line, but her pleading eyes gave her desperateness away.  

"I'm sorry, Savanna. But my sisters will return shortly, and I must look after them. And how do I know the Queen doesn't want to kill me? She could totally want to do that, you know. Because the Nymphs and the royalty are kind of in a FUGE. So if you'll politely excuse me, I have sewing to do." I refused, and sat right back down in my rocking chair, my back to her.  

Savanna didn't say anything more. She only let out a short sigh (or the beginnings of a sob?) and slowly disappeared, leaving a few sparkles from her shimmery aqua dress on the floor.  

I looked back, half of me feeling sorry for my enemy. She had just treated me kinder than she'd ever treated any other royalty.

I also wondered, what would the Queen of Nymphs do to her when she returned without me? 

// MY WEBSITES

7/07/2015 5:31 am  #12

Sssss..... The suspense is killin' me here, Madi!

Hello! My name is Blossom, theatre kid extraordinare. I love music, dance, acting, the whole performing arts shabang. My favorite musicians are Taylor Swift, Before You Exit, Isac Elliot, Pentatonix, Why Don't We, and Years & Years. I have 15 AG dolls, which are:
Chrissa
Emily
Abigail (#22)
Kanani
Molly
McKenna
Julie
Saige
Merri (#33)
Isabelle
Rebecca
Rowan (#61)
Maryellen
Tenney
Nanea
My grandmother's doll, Lanie, also stays with me.So techincally, I have 16 dolls in my posession. ( P.S.- I like color, also, though my favorite is PINK. http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/grin.gif)
OBSESSIONS: theatre!!!
I tried being normal once. Worst twenty minutes of my life.
I am.... imaginative stylish resourceful gutsy outgoing resilient spunky inquisitive fun dramatic bold individualistic creative irresistible artistic outspoken involved thoughtful sweet DIY smart optimistic natural clever honest groovy sensitive

7/07/2015 2:49 pm  #13

LOL, I love suspense ;D

Chapter 4
"How long?" Jewel asked me, handing me my cloak.  

"I don't know, but it is very important," I answered, fastening the cloak around my shoulders and opening the door.  "We'll miss you! Safe travels!" Rose wished me as I walked out.  

"Thank you. I love you," I whispered the last words and shut the door behind me, walking briskly into the forest.  After my sisters arrived, I decided I would go to the Queen. Perhaps she wanted to make amends and stop the warring. Or maybe she did want to kill me. But I didn't want Savanna to get in trouble... Hopefully I wasn't too late. I told my sisters this was an important matter, and a mission of urgency.  

I continued walking until the cottage was out of sight, and then I ran to a hidden waterfall place I knew of. Once I arrived, I rested on a rock. I closed my eyes, and sang in a crystal clear voice. 

"Everybody so happy,
Everybody so lovely
When I'm down and out
I sing it loud
I am feeling happy."  

I waited for a short moment.  "Evelyn?"  

I turned around. It worked! There was Savanna!  

"Savanna, does the Nymph Queen still need me?" I asked in a rush.  

It was then that I noticed that her eyes were swollen and her cheeks were tear-stained. "Savanna... What's wrong?" I asked on a much more quiet tone.  

Savanna just shook her head and fell to her knees, bursting out in sobs. 

I walked closer to her, kneeling down with her. "What? What is it?" I questioned, greatly concerned for the poor thing.  

"Oh, it was awful," she choked out, her lips trembling with each word. More heavy tears hit the grassy-dirt ground surrounding the waterfall-into-lake place. "I returned to the Queen, and she was outraged," she began, shaking. "I told her you denied to come, but she blew up at me. She said what a disappointing daughter I was, and never had a mother been so ashamed of a failure!" Savanna burst into a fresh river of tears again.  

"Savanna, now, I'm sure she didn't mean that. She was just angry," I tried to console her. Savanna shook her head, wiping her wet eyes and face on the back of her hands. "She truly meant it. I've tried all my life to please my mother, but I always disappoint her." Savanna didn't say anymore, just kneeled there quietly, staring into the waterfall.  

"Well I know she will be proud of you when she sees that I come into her presence," I declared, standing up. "Wait - what?" Savanna stared at me, a glimmer of hope shining in her eyes. "Yes, she will be truly satisfied with your outstanding persuasiveness in getting me to come!"  

A small smile broke out on Savanna's face, and turned into a big one. She stood up and hugged me. I hugged her back.  

She then pulled away, with a quick "follow me closely," and then she led me deeper into the forest. 

// MY WEBSITES

7/10/2015 8:55 pm  #14

AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! MORE!!!!! :OOOOOOO This is so good, Madi!

Lydia // Sinner saved by Grace // No longer homeschooled // 14 // ESFJ // Extrovert // Reader // Writer // Geek // Sports enthusiast // Philadelphia sports fanatic 
FAVORITE MUSIC: Relient K, Owl City, Kings Kaleidoscope, NEEDTOBREATHE, Echosmith, Lights
FAVORITE BOOKS: Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte, The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis, The Trixie Belden series, Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen, The Christy Miller series
FAVORITE MOVIES:  The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe, Guardians of the Galaxy Volume 2, Jane Eyre 2006,  Pride and Prejudice 1995, The Princess Bride 
FAVORITE SHOWS:  Star Trek: Voyager, Star Trek: The Original Series, Star Trek: Deep Space Nine, Death in Paradise, Father Brown, 

7/18/2015 10:58 am  #15

Chapter 5

We traveled for two days and nights, sleeping underneath trees and by riverbanks. Our food was Nymph provisions Savanna had brought, which consisted of dried apple slices, tart raisins, nuts, and dried strips of squirrel meat. The forest also had a sufficient amount of brooks and streams, in which we got our fresh pure water for drinking.

As we neared the gorgeous Nymph village, I walked a little slower and admired the beauty. 

The entrance was a canopy of trees, enlaced with pink and cream flowers. A few butterflies fluttered here and there as we walked through the canopy.

As we reached the end, my eyes grew wide. There, gorgeous houses made of gigantic redwood trees welcomed us. Gorgeous nymph maidens roamed about, speaking in lovely, peaceful voices. Every single one of them had on wonderful, natural-looking dresses and long hair. 

"Savanna!" We heard a voice shriek. Savanna and I turned towards the voice. A blonde-haired Nymph with warm brown eyes ran up to us, hugging Savanna. "Oh, I'm so glad you've returned! Who is... This..." Her happy voice trailed off as she looked at me. Fear shone in her eyes, and it was then I realized that the nymphs were not evil as I had supposed - they were lovely people, yet so afraid of humans.

"This is Evelyn," Savanna replied. "And it's wonderful to see you, Providence." "You too, Savanna. Welcome back." 

"This way to the Queen," Savanna led me through the pretty village to a building made of carved rocks. It stood about twenty feet tall, thirty-five feet wide, and had a hanging flower-vine curtain.

Two nymphs with long white dresses stood by the door. "It is I, Savanna, with a visitor the Queen requested," Savanna told the nymphs, who parted and let us enter.

The hallway was a gorgeous, organic sight, with nymph portraits made of berry ink lining the walls. "These are all the Nymph queens of the past," Savanna whispered, and we neared the throne room.

The Nymph Queen's chair was a big carved stone with decorative moss, and the whole room was lighted with candles. 

"Savanna! What in the name of Juno took you so long?!" A sharp voice barked. We turned our heads to the right to see a lovely woman step through a doorway entitled, "Royal Room". 

Savanna quickly bowed. I, unaware of what to do, quickly followed her lead. When the Queen sat on her throne and sniffed, "You may rise," I got a better look of her.

She had on a long white dress decorate with sparkly accents. It had long, flowy sleeves, and it was trimmed with tiny pink flowers that decorated her long, thickly-braided dirty-blonde hair as well. She had slightly olive skin, dark brown eyes, and tight lips. As beautiful as she was, she looked very strict and unfriendly.

"My Queen, this is Evelyn, the princess from the Kingdom Monitaquette. You requested her presence, and I finally fetched her," Savanna spoke quickly.

"I see." 

The queen gazed at me. "She's uglier than I thought she'd be," she sniffed to herself. She stood up and walked towards me. She eyed me very closely, looking me up and down. I was too nervous to move - I just stood still before the Nymph and let her come as close to me as she wanted. 

"She'll do as a fine prisoner," the queen finally decided. "Good work, Savanna, for bringing her to me. I'm proud of you." 

Savanna's look was priceless - her smile was so big and beautiful, it seemed to light up the entire room. "Anything for you, my queen," Savanna answered, still smiling. 

HOLD UP! It just hit me. Did the queen just say I was to be a prisoner? 

"I will not be a prisoner!" I cried to her face.

"You impudent young woman! How dare you speak to me like that!" The queen barked. "I thought perhaps you wanted me to come to discuss peace between our people - not imprison me!" I gasped.

"Well you thought wrong! Jolie, Jenny, take her away!" Two look-alike nymph twins stepped up from the shadows and grabbed me by the arms.

I screamed and tried to fight their grasps. "I will not be a prisoner!" I screeched as they led me through a dark doorway. They threw me into a tiny room, and with their magic, created a strong wooden door. 

I threw myself against the door with all my might, crying out. It was too late. I was trapped! 

I slid down against the door, burying my face in my hands. How was I going to get back to Rose and Jewel now? What would the queen do with me? What did she want? Would I be fed? Did she want to kill me? How long would I be in here? WERE THEY GOING TO TURN ME INTO A NYMPH? Are all the nymphs really evil - or is the queen just a human hater? 

FIND OUT IN THE NEXT CHAPTER.

// MY WEBSITES

8/14/2015 1:36 pm  #16

Are you going to continue this, Madi? I really want to know what happens next!

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/a7/a3/be/a7a3beb1abc663a305319d7dfea7474c.jpg

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/60/4b/f7/604bf71935578f6f1a2a66a20a9ba136.jpg                
Hey! I'm Loren from Happy House of AG. I'm a Christian homeschool girl I love writing, acting, taking pictures, Pinteresting, Percy Jackson, reading, my best friends, Grumpy Cat, mermaids, and playing with my dolls.

I'm in the Percy Jackson, Hunger Games, Doctor Who, and Owl City fandoms.

I have nine American Girl dolls:
Tracy Rene
Caroline Noelle Abbott
Saige Courtney Copeland
Molly Kristina McIntire
Emily Natalia Bennett
Isabelle Rose Palmer
Ivy Jade Ling
Savannah Juliet Kingsley
MJ Alina Grace Valdez

My blogs: Happy House of AG, my American Girl doll blog, and Blue Eyes, Gray Eyes, my personal blog.

Reading: A King's Ransom by Jude Watson
"Broken crayons still color."    "People cry, not because they're weak. It's because they've been strong for too long."
--Loren

8/17/2015 11:11 am  #17

Ah, I kinda forgot about this story! Nobody was reading it so it got pushed down underneath other threads. But yup, I am still continuing it! I'm glad you like it!! 

Chapter 6
After leaning against the door, curled up in a ball and sobbing my heart out for what seemed like eternity, I finally wiped my teary eyes, stood up, and looked about the tiny prison room. Crying wasn't going to help.

There was a bench-like bed thing taking up the width of the wall opposite the door, and above the bench-bed was a small window. I ran up it, kneeling on the bench-bed, and pressed my face against the tiny thing.

I could see the village from a perspective as if I was an ant. A young nymph child, perhaps about nine or ten, was sitting alone under a tree. A few other nymph girls were playing ring around the rosy. It was clear they were leaving this girl out.

I got a closer look at the isolated girl - she was wearing the same outfit as all the other girls. It consisted of a brown peasant top looking thing, and a flowy, knee-length skirt which was the same brown color as the top. She had on black short boots as well. They must all be schoolgirls or something.

The nymph herself had olive skin, dark brown eyes, and brown hair. It was long and braided with little golden sparkles sprinkled about. Her face looked sad, and her arms were crossed.

She looked towards my direction. I felt a special connection with her in that moment - we were both lonely and sad. She didn't know me or my situation, and I didn't know hers. But we did know that we were both alone and miserable. I sent up a tiny prayer for her.

I turned away from the window and sat down on the bench-bed. I laid down on it - there was no pillow or blanket, and I noticed it was beginning to grow cold as the sun set. Soon there was no light at all, and I was shivering. It was, after all, mid-Autmun.

I looked around the room again - I could barely see, but I could make out that there was a small bucket in the corner of the room for the bathroom, and nothing else. No secret exits, no lighting, not anything.

My stomach growled. Oh, what I'd give for some food...  I thought to myself miserably.

// MY WEBSITES

8/17/2015 11:17 am  #18

Wow, I love it! 

8/17/2015 11:25 am  #19

Thanks! :D

// MY WEBSITES

3/28/2017 2:12 pm  #20

Is this still going?

Board footera