Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/28/2016 6:52 pm  #21

Re: AGSMILESS!!!!!

I love Aspen Heights! I don't mind Alexis saying OMS. It's sad that she's taking a break, but I think it's good that she is enjoying her senior year. You only have one senior, might as well enjoy it!

former home/road/unschooler, currently a college kid!
future first responder :-)
~hallie marie~

3/28/2016 6:58 pm  #22

Kat,I looked at your siggie and your doll has the middle name ELITA!!! #Fangirlsunite

Hey. I'm Fiona. I like AG dolls and Bratayley. My instagrams are @agclubhouse and @brats.cartwheels

My dolls

Felicity Merriman
Kirsten Larson
Chrissa Maxwell
Laine Holland
Ivy Ling
Elizabeth (Bitty baby)
Kit Kiteredge
Isabelle Palmer
Faith (#19)
Caroline Abbot
Saige Copeland
Maeve (#60)
Julie Albright
Samantha Parkington
Grace Thomas
Molly McIntire
Jeanette (#55)
Kanani Akina
Ruthie Smithens
Charlotte (#62)
Kaya'anton'my
Maryellen Larkin
Josefina Montoya
Cassidy (#44)
Addy Walker
Lea Clark
Bridget (#61)
Cecile Rey
Marie-Grace Gardener
Emerson Wellie (WellieWisher)
Skylar Larkin (#33)
Melody "DeeDee" Ellison

3/28/2016 7:02 pm  #23

#yes #yes #yes

former home/road/unschooler, currently a college kid!
future first responder :-)
~hallie marie~

3/29/2016 10:07 am  #24

Wait, what? She's taking a break? :'(

http://delightfulworldofdolls.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/Madi-AGH.png

Madi | 16 | minister of the Gospel of Jesus Christ 

Asking Jesus into your heart solves all of life's problems, because when Jesus steps in, the devil steps out. 

// STATUS: I may not be as active here anymore, but I'm literally always available online! Just comment on my personal blog HERE and let's chat (or if you know my email, you can email me too!).

// CURRENT ANTHEM:  sailboat, take me somewhere that I wanna go ♪ Sailboat by Matthew Parker

// WARFARE PROGRESS: Reoutlining; paused due to health issues but resuming it ASAP

// MY AMERICAN GIRL DOLLS
Molly • Josefina • Cécile • Emelie • Jasmine • Ellie • Chloe • Taryn • Katy Christine • Delaney

// MY WEBSITES
Delightful World of Dolls | Life Undefeated | Madison Grace | Adventure in the Air

http://madisongraceauthor.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/AGH-Madi-2.png

3/29/2016 1:26 pm  #25

I love Aspen Heights season 1

Once, there were children with stars in their veins.
 I'm Daisy, an INTP, ADHD writer with caffiene and a dream.
I believe it is my duty to honor God through fantasy, and I will bombard you with information about faeries until you want to kill me. Ask me about my fandoms.
WIP quote: "Great, no one killed me in my sleep!"
Currently reading: Crowns of Croswald
Currently listening: LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO LOOK WHAT YOU JUST MADE ME DO LOOK WHAT YOU UST MADE ME DO

If you need a reccomendation for clean fantasy/sci-fi books and movies, just ask me!

|Marvel| |DC| |Star Wars| |Star Trek| |Narnia| |LotR| |KotLC| |LEGO| |HGTG|  |Hunger Games| |Disney|

Iron man = awesome, Batman = awesome, Loki = awesome, Zaphod = awesome, Haymitch x Effie = awesome, K2SO = awesome, C3P0 = awesome, Spock = awesome, Eustace = awesome, Keefe = awesome, Biana = awesome, Bilbo = awesome, Pippen = awesome, Princess Leia = awesome, Batgirl = awesome, Tamatoa = awesome

<happydayswithanonymousa.blogspot.com> <https://www.instagram.com/dragoncologist> Twitter: @Dragoncologist

http://68.media.tumblr.com/45ecf08bb5faa2aada043d60d95ee799/tumblr_oiadbvdaVh1u8a9qvo1_500.gif

4/14/2016 5:10 pm  #26

GraceThomasFan wrote:

GraceThomasFan wrote:

I kind like her videos! I don't mind that she says "OMS (Oh My Stars!)" though. Sometimes it could be "Oh my gosh!" I like 19 dolls and counting and aspen heights!

Um the comment says "Oh my stars" which is clean.

If you say something inappropriate on here it automatically changes to something else haha 

Hi! I'm Makenzie, But you can call me Kenzie!
I am:
15 years old
Homeschooled
A Christian living for Jesus
A photographer
Doll lover
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Olivia
Morgan
Mckenna
Brooklyn
Saige
Isabelle
Megan
Addy
Rahel
Tipi
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My Doll instagram: @Makenzie_ag
My personal instagram: @kenzieclandis
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Marie is Bae <3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I love Jesus with all my heart, and strive to live like him each day. 
A joyful soul is the best soul.
Psalm 63
Creativity 
✖️Wild and Free ✖️

4/14/2016 7:08 pm  #27

MakenzieAG wrote:

GraceThomasFan wrote:

GraceThomasFan wrote:

I kind like her videos! I don't mind that she says "OMS (Oh My Stars!)" though. Sometimes it could be "Oh my gosh!" I like 19 dolls and counting and aspen heights!

If you say something inappropriate on here it automatically changes to something else haha 

Thanks for clearing that up Makenzie.

Hey. I'm Fiona. I like AG dolls and Bratayley. My instagrams are @agclubhouse and @brats.cartwheels

My dolls

Felicity Merriman
Kirsten Larson
Chrissa Maxwell
Laine Holland
Ivy Ling
Elizabeth (Bitty baby)
Kit Kiteredge
Isabelle Palmer
Faith (#19)
Caroline Abbot
Saige Copeland
Maeve (#60)
Julie Albright
Samantha Parkington
Grace Thomas
Molly McIntire
Jeanette (#55)
Kanani Akina
Ruthie Smithens
Charlotte (#62)
Kaya'anton'my
Maryellen Larkin
Josefina Montoya
Cassidy (#44)
Addy Walker
Lea Clark
Bridget (#61)
Cecile Rey
Marie-Grace Gardener
Emerson Wellie (WellieWisher)
Skylar Larkin (#33)
Melody "DeeDee" Ellison

4/15/2016 8:46 am  #28

GraceThomasFan wrote:

MakenzieAG wrote:

GraceThomasFan wrote:

Thanks for clearing that up Makenzie.

You're welcome 😊

Hi! I'm Makenzie, But you can call me Kenzie!
I am:
15 years old
Homeschooled
A Christian living for Jesus
A photographer
Doll lover
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Olivia
Morgan
Mckenna
Brooklyn
Saige
Isabelle
Megan
Addy
Rahel
Tipi
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My Doll instagram: @Makenzie_ag
My personal instagram: @kenzieclandis
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Marie is Bae <3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I love Jesus with all my heart, and strive to live like him each day. 
A joyful soul is the best soul.
Psalm 63
Creativity 
✖️Wild and Free ✖️

5/09/2017 8:42 pm  #29

I watched Aspen Heights recently, and it was just...... eh.

https://media.giphy.com/media/d1Kla2AyYicso/giphy.gif
Homeschooled, Catholic, and 14

I'm also really into Marvel.  Especially Thor and Loki, they're awesome.  They also totally act like real siblings. (Which I love)
I live on a farm.  It sounds cool, but it's not. XD
I knit and crochet.  A TON. 
I've got four a̶n̶n̶o̶y̶i̶n̶g̶  lovely brothers.

5/09/2017 8:49 pm  #30

I haven't watched  Aspen Heights. To tell thr truth, i really don't care if i do or not

Liz - Roman Catholic - Cowgirl - Future State Trooper - Bookworm - Hopeful Future Author -  Country Music Fan - Movie and TV Show Junkie - Homeschooler - Etsy Shop Owner - ISTP

5/10/2017 6:12 am  #31

Man, I haven't watched Aspen Heights in FOREVER! I finally made the decision not to watch it anymore because of how addicting it was for me personally and I didn't feel right about watching all the fantasy and magic of it. Agsmiless is such a talented YouTuber, and I did hear Oceans playing in one Aspen Heights episode once! I hope she's a Christian. And she is really pretty. XD

http://delightfulworldofdolls.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/Madi-AGH.png

Madi | 16 | minister of the Gospel of Jesus Christ 

Asking Jesus into your heart solves all of life's problems, because when Jesus steps in, the devil steps out. 

// STATUS: I may not be as active here anymore, but I'm literally always available online! Just comment on my personal blog HERE and let's chat (or if you know my email, you can email me too!).

// CURRENT ANTHEM:  sailboat, take me somewhere that I wanna go ♪ Sailboat by Matthew Parker

// WARFARE PROGRESS: Reoutlining; paused due to health issues but resuming it ASAP

// MY AMERICAN GIRL DOLLS
Molly • Josefina • Cécile • Emelie • Jasmine • Ellie • Chloe • Taryn • Katy Christine • Delaney

// MY WEBSITES
Delightful World of Dolls | Life Undefeated | Madison Grace | Adventure in the Air

http://madisongraceauthor.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/AGH-Madi-2.png

5/17/2017 7:23 pm  #32

I watched Aspen Heights when I was about 10, but I didn't like all the swearing and The Lord's Name being taken in vain all the time, so I stopped watching it. That was when I wasn't used to watching shows with that at all. Now a lot of the shows I watch do use the lesser swear words and stuff (that doesn't mean I condone it, of course) but I'm just not interested in picking it back up again. It doesn't sound like the most wholesome thing in the world.

https://www.nba.com/sixers/sites/sixers/files/gr-1_1.gif
Lydia // Sinner saved by Grace // No longer homeschooled // 14 // ESFJ // Extrovert // Reader // Writer // Geek // Sports enthusiast // Philadelphia sports fanatic 
FAVORITE MUSIC: Relient K, Owl City, Kings Kaleidoscope, NEEDTOBREATHE, Echosmith, Lights
FAVORITE BOOKS: Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte, The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis, The Trixie Belden series, Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen, The Christy Miller series
FAVORITE MOVIES:  The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe, Guardians of the Galaxy Volume 2, Jane Eyre 2006,  Pride and Prejudice 1995, The Princess Bride 
FAVORITE SHOWS:  Star Trek: Voyager, Star Trek: The Original Series, Star Trek: Deep Space Nine, Death in Paradise, Father Brown, 

Board footera