Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/09/2018 5:41 am  #1

I've got news, y’all!

Hello friends.

It’s H.

I’ve picked out which Bible college I’m going to attend! I won’t post the name here, but I’m so excited that I’ve found the right “fit!”

So, I’m not on much anymore. How’s everyone?

“Sometimes you fall, spinning through space, grasping for the things that keep you here. Sometimes you catch them. Sometimes you don't.
Sometimes they catch you.” Francesca Lia Block 
~Hallie Marie~

5/09/2018 8:29 am  #2

Re: I've got news, y’all!

That's so great, Hallie!!! :D Congratulations!! 

https://media.giphy.com/media/3o6fJcPk5ofgRuy05q/giphy.gif
NEXT YEAR, SIXERS! 
Lydia // Sinner saved by Grace // Homeschooled // 14 // ESFJ // Extrovert // Reader // Writer // Geek // Sports enthusiast // Philadelphia sports fanatic 
FAVORITE MUSIC: Relient K, Owl City, Kings Kaleidoscope, NEEDTOBREATHE, Echosmith, Lights
FAVORITE BOOKS: Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte, The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis, The Trixie Belden series, Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen, The Christy Miller series
FAVORITE MOVIES:  The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe, Guardians of the Galaxy Volume 2, Jane Eyre 2006,  Pride and Prejudice 1995, The Princess Bride 
FAVORITE SHOWS: ​Star Trek: Voyager, Star Trek: The Original Series, Star Trek: Deep Space Nine, Death in Paradise, Father Brown, 

5/09/2018 8:32 am  #3

Yay Hallie!!

https://media.giphy.com/media/26vIfjCYWUeCoIaB2/giphy.gif
Homeschooled, Catholic, and 13

5/09/2018 9:11 am  #4

That's awesome, Hallie! Congratulations!

Liz - Roman Catholic - Cowgirl - Future State Trooper - Bookworm - Hopeful Future Author -  Country Music Fan - Movie and TV Show Junkie - Homeschooler - Etsy Shop Owner - ISTP

5/09/2018 5:10 pm  #5

Thanks guys! :D

“Sometimes you fall, spinning through space, grasping for the things that keep you here. Sometimes you catch them. Sometimes you don't.
Sometimes they catch you.” Francesca Lia Block 
~Hallie Marie~

Board footera