Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/08/2018 8:55 am  #21

Re: Favorite Movies/Shows?

SaintsBridget&Patrick wrote:

LydiaMcCoy wrote:

The show I have been watching the most of lately is 24. Day 2. I'm about halfway through, and I'm watching it with my dad. We both like it! 

YESSSSSSSSS! WATCH THE JACK BAUER.

George Mason is my favorite. Closely followed by Tony. XD 

https://media.giphy.com/media/2wh5JIuq5hPXp9htLP/giphy.gif
Lydia // Sinner saved by Grace // No longer homeschooled // 14 // ESFJ // Extrovert // Reader // Writer // Geek // Sports enthusiast // Philadelphia sports fanatic 
FAVORITE MUSIC: Relient K, Owl City, Kings Kaleidoscope, NEEDTOBREATHE, Echosmith, Lights
FAVORITE BOOKS: Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte, The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis, The Trixie Belden series, Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen, The Christy Miller series
FAVORITE MOVIES:  The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe, Guardians of the Galaxy Volume 2, Jane Eyre 2006,  Pride and Prejudice 1995, The Princess Bride 
FAVORITE SHOWS:  Star Trek: Voyager, Star Trek: The Original Series, Star Trek: Deep Space Nine, Death in Paradise, Father Brown, 

3/10/2018 6:17 pm  #22

LydiaMcCoy wrote:

LydiaMcCoy wrote:

The show I have been watching the most of lately is 24. Day 2. I'm about halfway through, and I'm watching it with my dad. We both like it! 

Yes! I loved George Mason. Tony is a good character, I liked him better in the early seasons (no spoilers, I promise XD) 

Liz - Roman Catholic - Cowgirl - Future State Trooper - Bookworm - Hopeful Future Author -  Country Music Fan - Movie and TV Show Junkie - Homeschooler - Etsy Shop Owner - ISTP

3/10/2018 9:07 pm  #23

LydiaMcCoy wrote:

Yes! I loved George Mason. Tony is a good character, I liked him better in the early seasons (no spoilers, I promise XD) 

RIP George. XD

Lydia // Sinner saved by Grace // No longer homeschooled // 14 // ESFJ // Extrovert // Reader // Writer // Geek // Sports enthusiast // Philadelphia sports fanatic 
FAVORITE MUSIC: Relient K, Owl City, Kings Kaleidoscope, NEEDTOBREATHE, Echosmith, Lights
FAVORITE BOOKS: Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte, The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis, The Trixie Belden series, Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen, The Christy Miller series
FAVORITE MOVIES:  The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe, Guardians of the Galaxy Volume 2, Jane Eyre 2006,  Pride and Prejudice 1995, The Princess Bride 
FAVORITE SHOWS:  Star Trek: Voyager, Star Trek: The Original Series, Star Trek: Deep Space Nine, Death in Paradise, Father Brown, 

3/11/2018 8:58 am  #24

LydiaMcCoy wrote:

LydiaMcCoy wrote:

RIP George. XD

XD Sorry. XD It's bound to happen if you work at CTU.

Liz - Roman Catholic - Cowgirl - Future State Trooper - Bookworm - Hopeful Future Author -  Country Music Fan - Movie and TV Show Junkie - Homeschooler - Etsy Shop Owner - ISTP

3/12/2018 8:21 am  #25

LydiaMcCoy wrote:

RIP George. XD

​Unless you're Jack Bauer. That triggers me. HOW CAN HE NEVER DIE. EVERYONE ELSE DIES EVENTUALLY. WHY. XDXDXD 

3/12/2018 6:16 pm  #26

LydiaMcCoy wrote:

LydiaMcCoy wrote:

RIP George. XD

​Unless you're Jack Bauer. That triggers me. HOW CAN HE NEVER DIE. EVERYONE ELSE DIES EVENTUALLY. WHY. XDXDXD 

BECAUSE HE'S JACK BAUER. HE'S THE FACE OF 24. XDXDXDXD

4/03/2018 8:47 pm  #27

Currently working on Longmire NeTflix. Finally onto season2.

4/04/2018 6:31 pm  #28

Ah, season two.   The second season.   XD

https://media.giphy.com/media/26vIfjCYWUeCoIaB2/giphy.gif
Homeschooled, Catholic, and 13

Board footera