Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/27/2017 7:39 am  #1

My trip to AGP Dallas: A Photo Dump

Now, here are a ton of pictures, a lot of them without captions.

Wellie Wishers are amazingly tiny.

All the Wellie Wisher setups within reach of small children were a mess, but I have no pictures of them before I put them back in order.

The giant Christmas tree.

Look! I found a Delaney twin!

Madison, I found 3 runaway dolls of yours.

I knew that this was YOUR Delaney from the tussle she had with Logan. Which I took no pictures of.

This girl is taking a bath and there are 2 creepies watching her.

Creepie #1's phone.

A greedy, lazy hotel manager.

I also found YOUR runaway doll, Manta!

The top of the giant Christmas tree.

I didn't bring Lea or anyone because I didn't know we were coming, so I used a loaner doll. I chose thus one and called her Safiya. A random woman came up and asked if she could take a picture of me with Safiya because I had chosen a black doll.

My sister wanted the one that looked most like her, and she called her Grace.
WHEW! That's all, folks!

Last edited by Mermaid Gal (12/03/2017 9:43 am)

guess what? this is the last time i'm updating my avatar/siggy!

*hums sailor moon theme*

also, liz, lydia and manta, i'm really sorry. i don't hate you. but i can't come back now, and you probably wouldn't want me to anyway.

2/09/2018 5:39 am  #2

Re: My trip to AGP Dallas: A Photo Dump

Madi | 14yo professional blogger | doll collector | writer | YouTuber | minister of the Gospel of Jesus Christ 

Asking Jesus into your heart solves all of life's problems, because when Jesus steps in, the devil steps out. 

// CURRENT ANTHEM: ♪ gametime / set it off / turning doubters into stains on the wall / undefeated / never back down and we never die / blood, sweat, and tears, I'm alive ♪ Undefeated feat. Beacon Light by Tommee Profitt

NOVEL PROGRESS: 70k // finished fourth draft!

// DAILY EPIC QUOTE: "Not today, satan."  –KB, Not Today Satan

Molly • Josefina • Cécile • Emelie
 • Jasmine • Ellie • Chloe • Taryn • Katy Christine • Delaney

Delightful World of Dolls // professional doll collecting
Delightful World of Dolls YouTube Channel // AGSMs
Madi Grace // personal + ministry
Madison Grace (Author) // writing

Prayer? Advice? Encouragement? Wanna chat? EMAIL ME at madigrace [at] powerofGOD [dot] com or leave a comment at any of my blogs! I'm more active on DWOD, MG, and my new author blog than here right now, so if you want to keep in touch, I'm right there on those places. I'm not leaving here, though -- parents just restricting my hobby time. <3

Board footera