Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/31/2017 5:35 pm  #1

Prayer Request :)

Hey guys, so my family and I must make some big decisions this year -- and soon. we are thinking about whether or not my little sister and I should go to school and not continue homeschooling next semester. It would be a big change for all of us, including changing our schedule to way earlier, getting used to the ways of school (my sister has never been and I haven't been in 8 years), and catching up on subjects I'm behind in (math and science). Plus, if we do choose school, we have to choose between public and private. So yeah. HUGE changes might be coming. Prayers would be GREATLY appreciated. Thanks.

https://media.giphy.com/media/T2bzsIuGA8Wk0/giphy.gif
​Hi, I'm Lydia Therese Dyslin. I'm a Christian, homeschooled 13-year-old girl. I'm an ESFJ on the Meyers-Briggs Personality Test. Some of my hobbies include reading, writing, blogging, sewing, singing, playing the piano, and cooking. I am on my nearby Christian school's basketball team, and I LOVE it. I am a fangirl and also a TV junkie, and I enjoy many different shows including Star Trek: TOS, Star Trek: VOY, Star Trek: DS9, Sherlock, Death in Paradise, Midsomer Murders, Father Brown, and Miss Marple. My favorite book is Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte and my favorite book series is The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis. 
I enjoy theology -- I am only 13 so sometimes I'll be reading an article and it is a little beyond me, but I try to research it and think about things within a Christian perspective. I also enjoy politics and economics. Things that make me think. 
​That's me!

~Lydia~ <3 

7/31/2017 5:41 pm  #2

Re: Prayer Request :)

I'll definitely pray! And if you don't mind, could you pray for me too?

-Hallie-Português Ninja-MWC Novel Writer. @Ellieannah
introverted teenager-waffle lover-resident ghost of AGH
former roadschooler, current homeschooler

7/31/2017 5:57 pm  #3

I will pray Lydia!

Salve!
           I'm Liz.
                       I am a big tv show/movie person and enjoy 24, Narnia, Person of Interest, The Lord of the Rings, The Hobbit, The Hunger Games, Adam-12, Pysch, Blue Bloods, Murdoch Mysteries and more!
                                                                                 I am a ROMAN CATHOLIC!
Check out my Etsy Shop, American Cat Creations
                                                                                                                                   I am an ISTP from the Meyers-Briggs personality test.
                            I am considered to be funny by my family and acquaintances.

http://www.setonhome.org/wpsetonhome/wp-content/themes/Seton-1/images/Seton-Top.pnghttps://i.giphy.com/PdUQd3ap2DDLW.gif 

7/31/2017 6:06 pm  #4

Thanks, guys! That means a lot. And of course I'll pray for you, Hallie! 

https://media.giphy.com/media/T2bzsIuGA8Wk0/giphy.gif
​Hi, I'm Lydia Therese Dyslin. I'm a Christian, homeschooled 13-year-old girl. I'm an ESFJ on the Meyers-Briggs Personality Test. Some of my hobbies include reading, writing, blogging, sewing, singing, playing the piano, and cooking. I am on my nearby Christian school's basketball team, and I LOVE it. I am a fangirl and also a TV junkie, and I enjoy many different shows including Star Trek: TOS, Star Trek: VOY, Star Trek: DS9, Sherlock, Death in Paradise, Midsomer Murders, Father Brown, and Miss Marple. My favorite book is Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte and my favorite book series is The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis. 
I enjoy theology -- I am only 13 so sometimes I'll be reading an article and it is a little beyond me, but I try to research it and think about things within a Christian perspective. I also enjoy politics and economics. Things that make me think. 
​That's me!

~Lydia~ <3 

Board footera