Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?



7/22/2017 10:31 am  #21


Re: VBS!

homeschooledgirl21 wrote:

Oh XD

I don't hug people at all. Except maybe my brother, because he moved away and I don't see him much now that's he's in college. I don't "do" hugs XD

No touchy-touchy.

Ahhh, yeah, i only hug my family. And certain family at that. I don't like the hug idea but i have kinda been forced into it


Liz - Roman Catholic - Cowgirl - Future State Trooper - Bookworm - Hopeful Future Author -  Country Music Fan - Movie and TV Show Junkie - Homeschooler - Etsy Shop Owner - ISTP
 
 

7/22/2017 10:31 am  #22


Re: VBS!

SaintsBridget&Patrick wrote:

homeschooledgirl21 wrote:

Oh XD

I don't hug people at all. Except maybe my brother, because he moved away and I don't see him much now that's he's in college. I don't "do" hugs XD

No touchy-touchy.

Ahhh, yeah, i only hug my family. And certain family at that. I don't like the hug idea but i have kinda been forced into it

 
D
I
T
T
O


“Sometimes you fall, spinning through space, grasping for the things that keep you here. Sometimes you catch them. Sometimes you don't.
Sometimes they catch you.” Francesca Lia Block 
~Hallie Marie~
 

7/22/2017 10:33 am  #23


Re: VBS!

homeschooledgirl21 wrote:

SaintsBridget&Patrick wrote:

homeschooledgirl21 wrote:

Oh XD

I don't hug people at all. Except maybe my brother, because he moved away and I don't see him much now that's he's in college. I don't "do" hugs XD

No touchy-touchy.

Ahhh, yeah, i only hug my family. And certain family at that. I don't like the hug idea but i have kinda been forced into it

 
D
I
T
T
O

I am so glad we are alike


Liz - Roman Catholic - Cowgirl - Future State Trooper - Bookworm - Hopeful Future Author -  Country Music Fan - Movie and TV Show Junkie - Homeschooler - Etsy Shop Owner - ISTP
 
 

7/22/2017 10:34 am  #24


Re: VBS!

SaintsBridget&Patrick wrote:

homeschooledgirl21 wrote:

SaintsBridget&Patrick wrote:


Ahhh, yeah, i only hug my family. And certain family at that. I don't like the hug idea but i have kinda been forced into it

 
D
I
T
T
O

I am so glad we are alike

 
I
N

S
O

M
A
N
Y

W
A
Y
S

:D


“Sometimes you fall, spinning through space, grasping for the things that keep you here. Sometimes you catch them. Sometimes you don't.
Sometimes they catch you.” Francesca Lia Block 
~Hallie Marie~
 

7/22/2017 10:39 am  #25


Re: VBS!

I only like hugs if 1)I know it is coming (don't do it unexpectedly, I'll probably jerk away, I might stiffen up anyway) 2)I'm not mad or uncomfortable around said person 3)I get to decide when it ends 4)it's not a stranger...

I don't mind little kids hugging me, but...yeah...I like hugs but only on my termsXD


http://thedolldwelling.boardhost.com/
http://dollsdisneyrollercoasters.blogspot.com/

My favorite doll I have. Thanks, sis.^_^
http://i68.tinypic.com/15i6xok.jpg

My favorite roller coaster...Manta at SeaWorld Orlando

http://i61.tinypic.com/v42o2o.jpg

My favorite band....Nightwish
http://i67.tinypic.com/wu33i8.jpg

And, the edit I made
http://i65.tinypic.com/v6oolf.jpg
My AGs: Addy, Elizabeth, Kanani, McKenna, Jess, Cindy (#32), Emily, Cécile, Caroline, Melody
INTJ

Status: Rocking out on Spotify. XD

~Manta aka ElsaIcySnowflake~

>if my siggy is now too long, please tell me and I will shorten it<
 

7/22/2017 10:43 am  #26


Re: VBS!

MarciaBrady wrote:

I only like hugs if 1)I know it is coming (don't do it unexpectedly, I'll probably jerk away, I might stiffen up anyway) 2)I'm not mad or uncomfortable around said person 3)I get to decide when it ends 4)it's not a stranger...

I don't mind little kids hugging me, but...yeah...I like hugs but only on my termsXD

 
I'm the same way.

The only stranger I've ever hugged was my pastor at summer camp who helped me find Jesus again. He deserved a hug for all he did for me. :')


“Sometimes you fall, spinning through space, grasping for the things that keep you here. Sometimes you catch them. Sometimes you don't.
Sometimes they catch you.” Francesca Lia Block 
~Hallie Marie~
 

7/22/2017 3:40 pm  #27


Re: VBS!

I don't mind hugs unless they are really brief. Like today my friend's mom hugged me. I didn't mind it because it was a two-second hug. 
​The only time I give long hugs is when I'm feeling really emotional, like a few w​eeks ago I was crying about something (confidential) and my mom gave me a long hug. That helps. 


https://media.giphy.com/media/3o6fJcPk5ofgRuy05q/giphy.gif
NEXT YEAR, SIXERS! 
Lydia // Sinner saved by Grace // Homeschooled // 14 // ESFJ // Extrovert // Reader // Writer // Geek // Sports enthusiast // Philadelphia sports fanatic 
FAVORITE MUSIC: Relient K, Owl City, Kings Kaleidoscope, NEEDTOBREATHE, Echosmith, Lights
FAVORITE BOOKS: Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte, The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis, The Trixie Belden series, Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen, The Christy Miller series
FAVORITE MOVIES:  The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe, Guardians of the Galaxy Volume 2, Jane Eyre 2006,  Pride and Prejudice 1995, The Princess Bride 
FAVORITE SHOWS: ​Star Trek: Voyager, Star Trek: The Original Series, Star Trek: Deep Space Nine, Death in Paradise, Father Brown, 
 
     Thread Starter
 

Board footera

 

Powered by Boardhost. Create a Free Forum