Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/15/2017 5:33 pm  #141

Re: Dreams

AnonymousA wrote:

Okay. VIOLENT DREAM AHEAD

so i turned on the tv and it said that some blogger had killed a guy and barbecued his arms. it was awful and gross. then i went to a summer camp (still freaked out about the bbq arms) and there was this guy who forced a seven year old girl to shoot her brother. The police came and accidentally shot the girl. I converted her to Christianity right before she died. But then an adult came to me and said that God hadn't had time to accept her Christianity before she died. I yelled at the person and ran back to the cabin. Some kids had smuggled a computer and some dvds and were watching some movie that was super sacrilegious. I yelled at the kids and got them to turn it off, and then we had a memorial service for the little girl who had died. Someone played Dancing in the Sky. There was still blood on the floor, and I thought I'd fall over. My mom came to pick me up, but when I went to the main building, where she was, she was babbling nonsense and rocking back and forth with glazed eyes. Then over the radio, one sentence- The Russians have declared war again. 

then i woke up.

Holy cow, Daisy!

lalalalalaaaaaa 
oh hey I didn't see you there
the name's Hallie.
*dun dun*
Hallie Grace.

7/21/2017 7:33 pm  #142

homeschooledgirl21 wrote:

AnonymousA wrote:

so i turned on the tv and it said that some blogger had killed a guy and barbecued his arms. it was awful and gross. then i went to a summer camp (still freaked out about the bbq arms) and there was this guy who forced a seven year old girl to shoot her brother. The police came and accidentally shot the girl. I converted her to Christianity right before she died. But then an adult came to me and said that God hadn't had time to accept her Christianity before she died. I yelled at the person and ran back to the cabin. Some kids had smuggled a computer and some dvds and were watching some movie that was super sacrilegious. I yelled at the kids and got them to turn it off, and then we had a memorial service for the little girl who had died. Someone played Dancing in the Sky. There was still blood on the floor, and I thought I'd fall over. My mom came to pick me up, but when I went to the main building, where she was, she was babbling nonsense and rocking back and forth with glazed eyes. Then over the radio, one sentence- The Russians have declared war again. 

then i woke up.

Holy cow, Daisy!

Maybe I shouldn't watch Avengers anymore... 0.o

Once, there were children with stars in their veins.
 I'm Daisy, an INTP, ADHD writer with caffiene and a dream.
I believe it is my duty to honor God through fantasy, and I will bombard you with information about faeries until you want to kill me. Ask me about my fandoms.
WIP quote: "Great, no one killed me in my sleep!"
Currently reading: Crowns of Croswald
Currently listening: LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO LOOK WHAT YOU JUST MADE ME DO LOOK WHAT YOU UST MADE ME DO

If you need a reccomendation for clean fantasy/sci-fi books and movies, just ask me!

|Marvel| |DC| |Star Wars| |Star Trek| |Narnia| |LotR| |KotLC| |LEGO| |HGTG|  |Hunger Games| |Disney|

Iron man = awesome, Batman = awesome, Loki = awesome, Zaphod = awesome, Haymitch x Effie = awesome, K2SO = awesome, C3P0 = awesome, Spock = awesome, Eustace = awesome, Keefe = awesome, Biana = awesome, Bilbo = awesome, Pippen = awesome, Princess Leia = awesome, Batgirl = awesome, Tamatoa = awesome

<happydayswithanonymousa.blogspot.com> <https://www.instagram.com/dragoncologist> Twitter: @Dragoncologist

http://68.media.tumblr.com/45ecf08bb5faa2aada043d60d95ee799/tumblr_oiadbvdaVh1u8a9qvo1_500.gif

7/21/2017 7:51 pm  #143

Holy shoot. That is kind of incredulous.

annyeonghaseyo

7/21/2017 7:58 pm  #144

Mermaid Gal wrote:

Holy shoot. That is kind of incredulous.

yeah...0.o

I believe it is my duty to honor God through fantasy, and I will bombard you with information about faeries until you want to kill me. Ask me about my fandoms.
Currently listening: LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO LOOK WHAT YOU JUST MADE ME DO LOOK WHAT YOU UST MADE ME DO

If you need a reccomendation for clean fantasy/sci-fi books and movies, just ask me!

|Marvel| |DC| |Star Wars| |Star Trek| |Narnia| |LotR| |KotLC| |LEGO| |HGTG|  |Hunger Games| |Disney|

Iron man = awesome, Batman = awesome, Loki = awesome, Zaphod = awesome, Haymitch x Effie = awesome, K2SO = awesome, C3P0 = awesome, Spock = awesome, Eustace = awesome, Keefe = awesome, Biana = awesome, Bilbo = awesome, Pippen = awesome, Princess Leia = awesome, Batgirl = awesome, Tamatoa = awesome

<happydayswithanonymousa.blogspot.com> <https://www.instagram.com/dragoncologist> Twitter: @Dragoncologist

http://68.media.tumblr.com/45ecf08bb5faa2aada043d60d95ee799/tumblr_oiadbvdaVh1u8a9qvo1_500.gif

7/21/2017 8:01 pm  #145

I had this dream where I had a different family, and I was Mexican, and my mom picked me up from summer camp. And mom was speaking Spanish. And the camp manager was explaining it to her in Spanish because the dean is a missionary and she speaks Spanish. And then...I was speaking Spanish and then I ran into the cafeteria and stole some salad crackers O.O

lalalalalaaaaaa 
the name's Hallie.
*dun dun*
Hallie Grace.

7/21/2017 9:56 pm  #146

O_o LOL that dream but that's epic XDD

http://madigrace.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/Hey-there-300X213.jpg

Madi | 14yo professional blogger | YouTuber | minister of the Gospel of Jesus Christ | devil butt-kicker | Drama Mama

Asking Jesus into your heart solves all of life's problems, because when Jesus steps in, the devil steps out. 

http://delightfulworldofdolls.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/Camp-2017-Winner-Twitter-Header.jpg

// STATUS: hurricane evacuation // house restoration

// CURRENT ANTHEM: ♪ struck down / persecuted / under pressure / man that's how we do it / we at war / but have you even looked at the scoreboard / hot dang what you scared for / ain't nothing comin' at us that we ain't prepared for / undefeated / there's no stoppin' us / undefeated / no doubt we're champions / undefeated / can't hold us down we're risin' up / infinity and all / unstoppable you already know / we're undefeated 

http://madigrace.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/link-2.png

// LOYALTY QUOTE: "Because you're loyal," he finishes with a smile as he steps a little closer to me. "Loyal to the death."
     I look up to meet Hinoki's gaze again, imploring his honest eyes. "Loyalty isn't going to save me from an insane man like Maruko."
     Hinoki just smiles as he reaches his hand up and tenderly brushes a curl back from my face. "But I am."
  --Loyalty Book I: To the Death

// DAILY EPIC QUOTE: "The devil's worst nightmare is a Christian with a brain." --Rev. Russell K. Lorfing

// MY AMERICAN GIRL DOLLS
Molly • Josefina • Cécile • Emelie
 • Jasmine • Ellie • Chloe • Taryn • Katy Christine • Delaney

// MY WEBSITES
Delightful World of Dolls // professional doll collecting
Delightful World of Dolls YouTube Channel // AGSMs
Madi Grace // personal + ministry

Prayer? Advice? Encouragement? Wanna chat? PM me about anything and everything!

--Madi

7/22/2017 8:22 am  #147

Once I dreamt that Madi suddenly appeared at my house demanding chocolate and I had to hide her from my family and the chocolate from her. Then she found the chocolate where I had hidden it and drowned me in strawberry Oreos demanding Keebler Elf cookies and Tim Tams, because we only had twix and chocolate chips.

Last edited by Mermaid Gal (7/22/2017 8:23 am)

annyeonghaseyo

7/22/2017 8:26 am  #148

Mermaid Gal wrote:

Once I dreamt that Madi suddenly appeared at my house demanding chocolate and I had to hide her from my family and the chocolate from her. Then she found the chocolate where I had hidden it and drowned me in strawberry Oreos demanding Keebler Elf cookies and Tim Tams, because we only had twix and chocolate chips.

Oh Blue 😂

One day, I'm going to show up at Madi's house demanding cheese.

(Hear that Madi? Stock your fridge)

lalalalalaaaaaa 
the name's Hallie.
*dun dun*
Hallie Grace.

7/22/2017 8:53 am  #149

Okay.

The bad guy was after me and I had to run down five flights of spiral stairs and across the parking lot to get to my parents.

it was awful.

7/22/2017 9:40 am  #150

Awwwww! I hate awful dreams :/

Madi | 14yo professional blogger | YouTuber | minister of the Gospel of Jesus Christ | devil butt-kicker | Drama Mama

Asking Jesus into your heart solves all of life's problems, because when Jesus steps in, the devil steps out. 

http://delightfulworldofdolls.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/Camp-2017-Winner-Twitter-Header.jpg

// CURRENT ANTHEM: ♪ struck down / persecuted / under pressure / man that's how we do it / we at war / but have you even looked at the scoreboard / hot dang what you scared for / ain't nothing comin' at us that we ain't prepared for / undefeated / there's no stoppin' us / undefeated / no doubt we're champions / undefeated / can't hold us down we're risin' up / infinity and all / unstoppable you already know / we're undefeated 

// LOYALTY QUOTE: "Because you're loyal," he finishes with a smile as he steps a little closer to me. "Loyal to the death."
     I look up to meet Hinoki's gaze again, imploring his honest eyes. "Loyalty isn't going to save me from an insane man like Maruko."
     Hinoki just smiles as he reaches his hand up and tenderly brushes a curl back from my face. "But I am."

// DAILY EPIC QUOTE: "The devil's worst nightmare is a Christian with a brain." --Rev. Russell K. Lorfing

// MY WEBSITES

--Madi

7/22/2017 10:41 am  #151

Around the time of the BeForever release, I had this dream where I was in the AG archives, and there were lasers around the glass cases holding each archived historical doll. I think it was because I was overthinking AG, but also because I had watched an episode of Backyardigans with lasers 😑😆😂

lalalalalaaaaaa 
the name's Hallie.
*dun dun*
Hallie Grace.

7/22/2017 7:26 pm  #152

I haven't had a nightmare in years. Like I've had dreams where I'm scared in the dream, but then when I wake up I think about it and the dream is totally laughable/loony. 

http://i68.tinypic.com/2s025ps.png
~Lydia~Christian~Thirteen~Teenager~Sarcastic~Narnian~HootOwl~Trekkie~Queen of Beruna~Optimist~~Secretly Captain Janeway~Me
Status: Getting an uplifting, encouraging email from your friend is one of the best feelings. http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/love.gif
​Song Stuck in my Head: ​Schuyler Sisters by Hamilton's Original Broadway Cast 
Book I'm Reading Now: The Key to Extraordinary by Natalie Lloyd 
--Check out my new blog, Lydia Therese, here-- --Check out my YouTube channel here-- --Check out my new message board, Serendipities, here--
From left to right - Belle and the Beast from Beauty and the Beast 2017, Trixie Belden from the Trixie Belden Series, Jane Eyre from the Jane Eyre 2006 Minseries based off the book by Charlotte Bronte, and Susan from The Chronicles of Narnia.
I am a princess on the way to my throne...destined to seek...destined to roam...
Your Great Love will lead me through - You are the peace in my troubled sea. 
Every storm will pass, every night will end, there is healing for every heartbroken.
But it's here in the ashes, I'm finding treasure...He's making diamonds, diamonds out of dust - He's making diamonds out of us.
Dress shabbily and they remember the dress; dress impeccably and they remember the woman. 
And Susan grew into a tall and graceful woman with hair that fell almost to her feet, and the kings of the countries beyond the sea began sending ambassadors asking for her hand in marriage. And she was called Queen Susan the Gentle.
I look up to the mountains. Does my strength come from the mountains? No. My strength comes from God, who made the heavens...the earth...and the mountains.
​Don't be just everything she wants, be everything she needs. When she tells you she loves you, tell her you love her too.
​Over and over again, I hear Your voice in my head, let your light shine for all to see . . .
​Hold on tight a little longer, work doesn't kill you, it makes you stronger. Get back up, 'cause it's a hard love . . .
Me when I see a train: Look there's a train

~Lydia~ <3

7/22/2017 7:35 pm  #153

Around the time of the BeForever release, I had this dream where I was in the AG archives, and there were lasers around the glass cases holding each archived historical doll. I think it was because I was overthinking AG, but also because I had watched an episode of Backyardigans with lasers 😑😆😂

😂😂😂😂😂 I love the Backyardigans oops did I say that out loud O_O

// MY WEBSITES

--Madi

7/22/2017 7:38 pm  #154

AnonymousA wrote:

then i woke up.

Holy cow, Daisy!

WOOOOOOAAAAHHHHHHH.

"Maybe I shouldn't watch Avengers anymore" 😂😂

// MY WEBSITES

--Madi

7/26/2017 10:51 am  #155

Last night I dreamt that my mom gave birth to twin girls, Ruth and Forrest. We went to my uncles cornfields for a family reunion two weeks later, and I went on the playground, and I met Liz! We played on the playground and then played in the (very clear) creek.

annyeonghaseyo

7/26/2017 11:07 am  #156

Mermaid Gal wrote:

Last night I dreamt that my mom gave birth to twin girls, Ruth and Forrest. We went to my uncles cornfields for a family reunion two weeks later, and I went on the playground, and I met Liz! We played on the playground and then played in the (very clear) creek.

Woah! HI, BLUE! I MET YOU!

What did i look like?

Salve! I'm SaintsBridget&Patrick. I go by Liz around here though. I am an amateur writer and photographer. I am currently studying the Latin language for school. I am a big tv show person and enjoy many. If you ever want to know of a show, let me know! I am a fan of 24, Narnia, Person of Interest, The Lord of the Rings, The Hobbit, The Hunger Games, Adam-12, Pysch, Blue Bloods, Murdoch Mysteries and more! I am a ROMAN CATHOLIC! Check out my Etsy Shop, American Cat Creations

http://www.setonhome.org/wpsetonhome/wp-content/themes/Seton-1/images/Seton-Top.pnghttps://i.giphy.com/PdUQd3ap2DDLW.gif 

7/26/2017 11:18 am  #157

Short, curly red hair, and brown eyes.

annyeonghaseyo

7/26/2017 12:27 pm  #158

Woah! Way off! Lol!

Salve! I'm SaintsBridget&Patrick. I go by Liz around here though. I am an amateur writer and photographer. I am currently studying the Latin language for school. I am a big tv show person and enjoy many. If you ever want to know of a show, let me know! I am a fan of 24, Narnia, Person of Interest, The Lord of the Rings, The Hobbit, The Hunger Games, Adam-12, Pysch, Blue Bloods, Murdoch Mysteries and more! I am a ROMAN CATHOLIC! Check out my Etsy Shop, American Cat Creations

http://www.setonhome.org/wpsetonhome/wp-content/themes/Seton-1/images/Seton-Top.pnghttps://i.giphy.com/PdUQd3ap2DDLW.gif 

7/26/2017 12:33 pm  #159

I've always suspected that you were a brunette....

annyeonghaseyo

7/26/2017 12:48 pm  #160

😆😆😆😆😆

Board footera