Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/01/2017 12:45 pm  #121

Re: Disney Frozen!

I did, because it warned me about that in advance.

7/01/2017 12:53 pm  #122

You have to go to "Doc Manager" first, and either upload your story from a document of some sort, or copy and paste it and save it and such.
Okay, so now you click "Publish" and then "New Story", then select the categories and everything. And then you can enter the info and publish your story. 

https://media.giphy.com/media/3o6fJcPk5ofgRuy05q/giphy.gif
Hi, I'm Lydia Therese Dyslin. I'm a Christian, homeschooled 14-year-old girl. I'm an ESFJ on the Meyers-Briggs Personality Test. Some of my hobbies include reading, writing, blogging, sewing, singing, playing the piano, and cooking. I am on my nearby Christian school's basketball team, and I LOVE it. I am a fangirl and also a TV junkie, and I enjoy many different shows including Star Trek: TOS, Star Trek: VOY, Star Trek: DS9, Sherlock, Death in Paradise, Midsomer Murders, Father Brown, and Miss Marple. My favorite book is Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte and my favorite book series is The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis. 
I enjoy theology -- I am only 13 so sometimes I'll be reading an article and it is a little beyond me, but I try to research it and think about things within a Christian perspective. I also enjoy politics and economics. Things that make me think. 
That's me!

~Lydia~ <3 

7/01/2017 12:55 pm  #123

I have a 'save' button, but no 'publish'

7/01/2017 1:06 pm  #124

Oops, I just realized "Publish" is a parent category. In "Doc Manager" save your story, then go to "New​ Story" and enter your story's info and publish it. 

https://media.giphy.com/media/3o6fJcPk5ofgRuy05q/giphy.gif
Hi, I'm Lydia Therese Dyslin. I'm a Christian, homeschooled 14-year-old girl. I'm an ESFJ on the Meyers-Briggs Personality Test. Some of my hobbies include reading, writing, blogging, sewing, singing, playing the piano, and cooking. I am on my nearby Christian school's basketball team, and I LOVE it. I am a fangirl and also a TV junkie, and I enjoy many different shows including Star Trek: TOS, Star Trek: VOY, Star Trek: DS9, Sherlock, Death in Paradise, Midsomer Murders, Father Brown, and Miss Marple. My favorite book is Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte and my favorite book series is The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis. 
I enjoy theology -- I am only 13 so sometimes I'll be reading an article and it is a little beyond me, but I try to research it and think about things within a Christian perspective. I also enjoy politics and economics. Things that make me think. 
That's me!

~Lydia~ <3 

7/01/2017 1:20 pm  #125

I did the info, then I came to a blank page.

Board footera