Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/01/2017 12:45 pm  #121

Re: Disney Frozen!

I did, because it warned me about that in advance.

7/01/2017 12:53 pm  #122

You have to go to "Doc Manager" first, and either upload your story from a document of some sort, or copy and paste it and save it and such.
Okay, so now you click "Publish" and then "New Story", then select the categories and everything. And then you can enter the info and publish your story. 

https://media.giphy.com/media/2wh5JIuq5hPXp9htLP/giphy.gif
Lydia // Sinner saved by Grace // No longer homeschooled // 14 // ESFJ // Extrovert // Reader // Writer // Geek // Sports enthusiast // Philadelphia sports fanatic 
FAVORITE MUSIC: Relient K, Owl City, Kings Kaleidoscope, NEEDTOBREATHE, Echosmith, Lights
FAVORITE BOOKS: Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte, The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis, The Trixie Belden series, Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen, The Christy Miller series
FAVORITE MOVIES:  The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe, Guardians of the Galaxy Volume 2, Jane Eyre 2006,  Pride and Prejudice 1995, The Princess Bride 
FAVORITE SHOWS:  Star Trek: Voyager, Star Trek: The Original Series, Star Trek: Deep Space Nine, Death in Paradise, Father Brown, 

7/01/2017 12:55 pm  #123

I have a 'save' button, but no 'publish'

7/01/2017 1:06 pm  #124

Oops, I just realized "Publish" is a parent category. In "Doc Manager" save your story, then go to "New​ Story" and enter your story's info and publish it. 

https://media.giphy.com/media/2wh5JIuq5hPXp9htLP/giphy.gif
Lydia // Sinner saved by Grace // No longer homeschooled // 14 // ESFJ // Extrovert // Reader // Writer // Geek // Sports enthusiast // Philadelphia sports fanatic 
FAVORITE MUSIC: Relient K, Owl City, Kings Kaleidoscope, NEEDTOBREATHE, Echosmith, Lights
FAVORITE BOOKS: Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte, The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis, The Trixie Belden series, Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen, The Christy Miller series
FAVORITE MOVIES:  The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe, Guardians of the Galaxy Volume 2, Jane Eyre 2006,  Pride and Prejudice 1995, The Princess Bride 
FAVORITE SHOWS:  Star Trek: Voyager, Star Trek: The Original Series, Star Trek: Deep Space Nine, Death in Paradise, Father Brown, 

7/01/2017 1:20 pm  #125

I did the info, then I came to a blank page.

Board footera