Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/23/2015 11:31 pm  #1

RoadSchool and UnSchooling

Hello!

So Does anyone else on here RoadSchool and UnSchool??

Roadschooling: Living in a RV 24/7 and traveling and Homeschooling

UnSchooling: Basicly letting life teach you instead of books and teaching yourself.

I do both and i do a some online stuff and text book stuff. So here's a chat a bout them and if you have questions, feel free to ask!

aye ✌🏼

9/24/2015 8:44 am  #2

Re: RoadSchool and UnSchooling

I sit in a cold classroom for 8 hours :| your school sounds so much more fun.

Just be happy and love yourself no matter what

9/25/2015 9:41 am  #3

When we lived in our RV, before we got a house, I roadschooled It was fun, because my dad was actually a teacher too without even trying to be...we just asked him questions about the world if we were in the front seat and we soon found out why the RV runs on diesel, why President Nixon resigned, and much more! Roadschooling was awesome. Now I'm just regular homeschooled, but I still love it .

http://madisongraceauthor.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/Madi.png

Madi | 14yo professional blogger | doll collector | writer | YouTuber | minister of the Gospel of Jesus Christ 

Asking Jesus into your heart solves all of life's problems, because when Jesus steps in, the devil steps out. 

// STATUS: I'm so in love with Warfare. Macro edit, here I come!

// CURRENT ANTHEM: ♪ kicking down doors like I'm massive / oh my this is getting kind of messy / nobody out here gonna work as hard as me / praying everyday 'cause there ain't no guarantees ♪ This is the Intro by Spencer Kane

NOVEL PROGRESS: About to start on the macro edit for Warfare!

// DAILY EPIC QUOTE: "Tell him that if he thinks he can stop [my destiny], I'll accept him into my heart as my Lord and Saviour because I've finally found someone more powerful than God." –Jonathan Shuttlesworth

// MY AMERICAN GIRL DOLLS
Molly • Josefina • Cécile • Emelie
 • Jasmine • Ellie • Chloe • Taryn • Katy Christine • Delaney

// MY WEBSITES
Delightful World of Dolls // professional doll collecting
Delightful World of Dolls YouTube Channel // AGSMs
Madi Grace // personal + ministry
Madison Grace (Author) // writing

Prayer? Advice? Encouragement? Wanna chat? EMAIL ME at madigrace [at] powerofGOD [dot] com or leave a comment at any of my blogs! I'm more active on DWOD, MG, and my new author blog than here right now, so if you want to keep in touch, I'm right there on those places. I'm not leaving here, though -- parents just restricting my hobby time. <3

--Madi

9/26/2015 1:30 pm  #4

I'm sort of taught with a mix of Unschooling and homeschooling. I don't even bother with reading, writing or spelling or vocabulary since I'm pretty good at all of that, and the more books I read the more words I learn. 
And then the rest of the subjects I do homeschooling with - piano, History, Math and Science. We might be starting Spanish soon, I'm not sure though, because my mom would have to sit down and teach me and she's busy enough as it is. 

https://media.giphy.com/media/3o6fJcPk5ofgRuy05q/giphy.gif
Hi, I'm Lydia Therese Dyslin. I'm a Christian, homeschooled 13-year-old girl. I'm an ESFJ on the Meyers-Briggs Personality Test. Some of my hobbies include reading, writing, blogging, sewing, singing, playing the piano, and cooking. I am on my nearby Christian school's basketball team, and I LOVE it. I am a fangirl and also a TV junkie, and I enjoy many different shows including Star Trek: TOS, Star Trek: VOY, Star Trek: DS9, Sherlock, Death in Paradise, Midsomer Murders, Father Brown, and Miss Marple. My favorite book is Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte and my favorite book series is The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis. 
I enjoy theology -- I am only 13 so sometimes I'll be reading an article and it is a little beyond me, but I try to research it and think about things within a Christian perspective. I also enjoy politics and economics. Things that make me think. 
That's me!

~Lydia~ <3 

2/22/2017 1:02 pm  #5

I do Unschooling and homeschooling, but no Roadschooling.

2/22/2017 3:53 pm  #6

I'll be roadschooling for a week this spring!

Once, there were children with stars in their veins.
 I'm Daisy, an INTP, ADHD writer with caffiene and a dream.
I believe it is my duty to honor God through fantasy, and I will bombard you with information about faeries until you want to kill me. Ask me about my fandoms.
WIP quote: "Great, no one killed me in my sleep!"
Currently reading: Crowns of Croswald
Currently listening: LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO LOOK WHAT YOU JUST MADE ME DO LOOK WHAT YOU UST MADE ME DO

If you need a reccomendation for clean fantasy/sci-fi books and movies, just ask me!

|Marvel| |DC| |Star Wars| |Star Trek| |Narnia| |LotR| |KotLC| |LEGO| |HGTG|  |Hunger Games| |Disney|

Iron man = awesome, Batman = awesome, Loki = awesome, Zaphod = awesome, Haymitch x Effie = awesome, K2SO = awesome, C3P0 = awesome, Spock = awesome, Eustace = awesome, Keefe = awesome, Biana = awesome, Bilbo = awesome, Pippen = awesome, Princess Leia = awesome, Batgirl = awesome, Tamatoa = awesome

<happydayswithanonymousa.blogspot.com> <https://www.instagram.com/dragoncologist> Twitter: @Dragoncologist

http://68.media.tumblr.com/45ecf08bb5faa2aada043d60d95ee799/tumblr_oiadbvdaVh1u8a9qvo1_500.gif

3/13/2017 9:16 pm  #7

That's awesome AA!

aye ✌🏼

Board footera