Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/15/2015 5:14 pm  #1

The inspiration thread

Need Inspiration? Ask anyone here for inspiration on anything!

I need inspiration for doll photos to post on my Instagram. Think creative! Anyone have any simple ideas?

Hi! I'm Makenzie, But you can call me Kenzie!
I am:
15 years old
Homeschooled
A Christian living for Jesus
A photographer
Doll lover
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Olivia
Morgan
Mckenna
Brooklyn
Saige
Isabelle
Megan
Addy
Rahel
Tipi
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My Doll instagram: @Makenzie_ag
My personal instagram: @kenzieclandis
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Marie is Bae <3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I love Jesus with all my heart, and strive to live like him each day. 
A joyful soul is the best soul.
Psalm 63
Creativity 
✖️Wild and Free ✖️

4/19/2015 4:50 pm  #2

Re: The inspiration thread

Baking, singing, drawing, crying. Anything you would do. Listening to music? Playing with a pet outside? Painting on Saige's easel set? Holding hands with BFF? 

http://madisongraceauthor.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/Madi.png

Madi | 14yo professional blogger | doll collector | writer | YouTuber | minister of the Gospel of Jesus Christ 

Asking Jesus into your heart solves all of life's problems, because when Jesus steps in, the devil steps out. 

// STATUS: I'm so in love with Warfare. Macro edit, here I come!

// CURRENT ANTHEM: ♪ kicking down doors like I'm massive / oh my this is getting kind of messy / nobody out here gonna work as hard as me / praying everyday 'cause there ain't no guarantees ♪ This is the Intro by Spencer Kane

NOVEL PROGRESS: About to start on the macro edit for Warfare!

// DAILY EPIC QUOTE: "Tell him that if he thinks he can stop [my destiny], I'll accept him into my heart as my Lord and Saviour because I've finally found someone more powerful than God." –Jonathan Shuttlesworth

// MY AMERICAN GIRL DOLLS
Molly • Josefina • Cécile • Emelie
 • Jasmine • Ellie • Chloe • Taryn • Katy Christine • Delaney

// MY WEBSITES
Delightful World of Dolls // professional doll collecting
Delightful World of Dolls YouTube Channel // AGSMs
Madi Grace // personal + ministry
Madison Grace (Author) // writing

Prayer? Advice? Encouragement? Wanna chat? EMAIL ME at madigrace [at] powerofGOD [dot] com or leave a comment at any of my blogs! I'm more active on DWOD, MG, and my new author blog than here right now, so if you want to keep in touch, I'm right there on those places. I'm not leaving here, though -- parents just restricting my hobby time. <3

--Madi

4/20/2015 12:03 pm  #3

Hmm I need inspiration for a modern day story about 6th graders. Any help? Like a short story.

Once, there were children with stars in their veins.
 I'm Daisy, an INTP, ADHD writer with caffiene and a dream.
I believe it is my duty to honor God through fantasy, and I will bombard you with information about faeries until you want to kill me. Ask me about my fandoms.
WIP quote: "Great, no one killed me in my sleep!"
Currently reading: Crowns of Croswald
Currently listening: LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO LOOK WHAT YOU JUST MADE ME DO LOOK WHAT YOU UST MADE ME DO

If you need a reccomendation for clean fantasy/sci-fi books and movies, just ask me!

|Marvel| |DC| |Star Wars| |Star Trek| |Narnia| |LotR| |KotLC| |LEGO| |HGTG|  |Hunger Games| |Disney|

Iron man = awesome, Batman = awesome, Loki = awesome, Zaphod = awesome, Haymitch x Effie = awesome, K2SO = awesome, C3P0 = awesome, Spock = awesome, Eustace = awesome, Keefe = awesome, Biana = awesome, Bilbo = awesome, Pippen = awesome, Princess Leia = awesome, Batgirl = awesome, Tamatoa = awesome

<happydayswithanonymousa.blogspot.com> <https://www.instagram.com/dragoncologist> Twitter: @Dragoncologist

http://68.media.tumblr.com/45ecf08bb5faa2aada043d60d95ee799/tumblr_oiadbvdaVh1u8a9qvo1_500.gif

4/20/2015 1:26 pm  #4

AnonymousA wrote:

Hmm I need inspiration for a modern day story about 6th graders. Any help? Like a short story.

Hmmm...What if two or three go on a hike and one of them gets hurt, or they get lost, or some other tradgic dilemma happens?

https://media.giphy.com/media/3o6fJcPk5ofgRuy05q/giphy.gif
Hi, I'm Lydia Therese Dyslin. I'm a Christian, homeschooled 14-year-old girl. I'm an ESFJ on the Meyers-Briggs Personality Test. Some of my hobbies include reading, writing, blogging, sewing, singing, playing the piano, and cooking. I am on my nearby Christian school's basketball team, and I LOVE it. I am a fangirl and also a TV junkie, and I enjoy many different shows including Star Trek: TOS, Star Trek: VOY, Star Trek: DS9, Sherlock, Death in Paradise, Midsomer Murders, Father Brown, and Miss Marple. My favorite book is Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte and my favorite book series is The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis. 
I enjoy theology -- I am only 13 so sometimes I'll be reading an article and it is a little beyond me, but I try to research it and think about things within a Christian perspective. I also enjoy politics and economics. Things that make me think. 
That's me!

~Lydia~ <3 

4/22/2015 7:42 pm  #5

HELP! I NEED INSPIRATION RIGHT NOW!

What is an easy, quick AG doll birthday party idea? Molly's birthday was today and I forgot, so I need to do a party and post about it tomorrow, and it has to be quick and not time-consuming because a friends is coming over later that day.

PLEASE POST QUICK AS IN BEFORE 10:00 AM TOMORROW! HURRY PEOPLES I NEED A BUNCH OF EASY AND QUICK IDEAS 

*FREAK OUT*

Madi | 14yo professional blogger | doll collector | writer | YouTuber | minister of the Gospel of Jesus Christ 

Asking Jesus into your heart solves all of life's problems, because when Jesus steps in, the devil steps out. 

// CURRENT ANTHEM: ♪ kicking down doors like I'm massive / oh my this is getting kind of messy / nobody out here gonna work as hard as me / praying everyday 'cause there ain't no guarantees ♪ This is the Intro by Spencer Kane

// DAILY EPIC QUOTE: "Tell him that if he thinks he can stop [my destiny], I'll accept him into my heart as my Lord and Saviour because I've finally found someone more powerful than God." –Jonathan Shuttlesworth

// MY WEBSITES

Prayer? Advice? Encouragement? Wanna chat? EMAIL ME at madigrace [at] powerofGOD [dot] com or leave a comment at any of my blogs! I'm more active on DWOD, MG, and my new author blog than here right now, so if you want to keep in touch, I'm right there on those places. I'm not leaving here, though -- parents just restricting my hobby time. <3

--Madi

4/22/2015 7:56 pm  #6

MadCat wrote:

HELP! I NEED INSPIRATION RIGHT NOW!

What is an easy, quick AG doll birthday party idea? Molly's birthday was today and I forgot, so I need to do a party and post about it tomorrow, and it has to be quick and not time-consuming because a friends is coming over later that day.

PLEASE POST QUICK AS IN BEFORE 10:00 AM TOMORROW! HURRY PEOPLES I NEED A BUNCH OF EASY AND QUICK IDEAS 

*FREAK OUT*

Try a prom idea!! Dress your dolls up in all gowns and have an elgant set-up, and have your dolls get "served" food. It's easy and quick!! :D

Last edited by LydiaMcCoy (4/22/2015 7:56 pm)

Hi, I'm Lydia Therese Dyslin. I'm a Christian, homeschooled 14-year-old girl. I'm an ESFJ on the Meyers-Briggs Personality Test. Some of my hobbies include reading, writing, blogging, sewing, singing, playing the piano, and cooking. I am on my nearby Christian school's basketball team, and I LOVE it. I am a fangirl and also a TV junkie, and I enjoy many different shows including Star Trek: TOS, Star Trek: VOY, Star Trek: DS9, Sherlock, Death in Paradise, Midsomer Murders, Father Brown, and Miss Marple. My favorite book is Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte and my favorite book series is The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis. 
I enjoy theology -- I am only 13 so sometimes I'll be reading an article and it is a little beyond me, but I try to research it and think about things within a Christian perspective. I also enjoy politics and economics. Things that make me think. 
That's me!

~Lydia~ <3 

4/23/2015 3:41 pm  #7

LydiaMccoy thansfir the inspiration!

I believe it is my duty to honor God through fantasy, and I will bombard you with information about faeries until you want to kill me. Ask me about my fandoms.
Currently listening: LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO LOOK WHAT YOU JUST MADE ME DO LOOK WHAT YOU UST MADE ME DO

If you need a reccomendation for clean fantasy/sci-fi books and movies, just ask me!

|Marvel| |DC| |Star Wars| |Star Trek| |Narnia| |LotR| |KotLC| |LEGO| |HGTG|  |Hunger Games| |Disney|

Iron man = awesome, Batman = awesome, Loki = awesome, Zaphod = awesome, Haymitch x Effie = awesome, K2SO = awesome, C3P0 = awesome, Spock = awesome, Eustace = awesome, Keefe = awesome, Biana = awesome, Bilbo = awesome, Pippen = awesome, Princess Leia = awesome, Batgirl = awesome, Tamatoa = awesome

<happydayswithanonymousa.blogspot.com> <https://www.instagram.com/dragoncologist> Twitter: @Dragoncologist

http://68.media.tumblr.com/45ecf08bb5faa2aada043d60d95ee799/tumblr_oiadbvdaVh1u8a9qvo1_500.gif

4/23/2015 3:44 pm  #8

AnonymousA wrote:

LydiaMccoy thansfir the inspiration!

Anytime. ;)

That's me!

~Lydia~ <3 

4/23/2015 7:46 pm  #9

;)

4/24/2015 4:54 pm  #10

OH NO! It is Molly's B-Day! I have to celebrate. HUH! What if she feels left out, lonely sad? But, I don't want to play with them cause I don't want to get my sick germs on them! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO=32.5pxOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Help!

Hello!!! I'm Liz. I am a big tv show/movie person and enjoy 24, Narnia, Person of Interest, The Lord of the Rings, The Hobbit, The Hunger Games, Adam-12, Psych, Blue Bloods, Murdoch Mysteries and many, many more! I am also a big bookworm and my favorite book is The Lord Of The Rings.I am a Roman Catholic. I had the pleasure of meeting one of my favorite authors, Joseph Pearce, in September 2015 and my picture of him and I is very special to me. I have an Etsy Shop, American Cat Creations. I am an ISTP from the Meyers-Briggs personality test. 

Feel free to send me a PM anytime, I will try to reply ASAP. http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/wink.gif
My Profile Picture: Is a picture of my (yes, I am writing about these two goofballs :D) favorite books characters (don't tell the others!)!

http://www.setonhome.org/wpsetonhome/wp-content/themes/Seton-1/images/Seton-Top.pnghttps://media1.tenor.com/images/43383630e6b58c7794a15a396c52f438/tenor.gif?itemid=4838048  

3/27/2017 9:16 pm  #11

I need inspiration for room decor since we are redecorating my bedroom!

3/27/2017 9:48 pm  #12

Ooh! Maybe start with picking a theme first and go from there?

// MY WEBSITES

--Madi

3/27/2017 10:03 pm  #13

That's probably a good idea, since I can't really decorate until I do that! The theme is blue and modern.  And it has nothing to do with my nickname.
I'm serious.
Okay, maybe a bit.
But mostly because my comforter is blue and so are my sheets.
And also maybe because my nickname is Blue.
😀

3/29/2017 1:34 pm  #14

.....*reads old posts* *cringes*

@Blue I'm redoing my room as well!

4/07/2017 6:36 am  #15

Speaking of inspiration, my mind was throwing tons at me last night!

Hello!!! I'm Liz. I am a big tv show/movie person and enjoy 24, Narnia, Person of Interest, The Lord of the Rings, The Hobbit, The Hunger Games, Adam-12, Psych, Blue Bloods, Murdoch Mysteries and many, many more! I am also a big bookworm and my favorite book is The Lord Of The Rings.I am a Roman Catholic. I had the pleasure of meeting one of my favorite authors, Joseph Pearce, in September 2015 and my picture of him and I is very special to me. I have an Etsy Shop, American Cat Creations. I am an ISTP from the Meyers-Briggs personality test. 

Feel free to send me a PM anytime, I will try to reply ASAP. http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/wink.gif
My Profile Picture: Is a picture of my (yes, I am writing about these two goofballs :D) favorite books characters (don't tell the others!)!

http://www.setonhome.org/wpsetonhome/wp-content/themes/Seton-1/images/Seton-Top.pnghttps://media1.tenor.com/images/43383630e6b58c7794a15a396c52f438/tenor.gif?itemid=4838048  

4/22/2017 10:13 am  #16

I need inspiration for a doll blog name.

https://media.giphy.com/media/26vIfjCYWUeCoIaB2/giphy.gif

I am a homeschooled Catholic 13 year-old

10/01/2017 12:57 pm  #17

I need inspiration for a secret pal gift. It can be diy or store bought, it just can't be expensive.  Thanks guys!

OH and it's for a guy 😬

Last edited by awesomeblossom (10/01/2017 12:59 pm)

Hello! My name is Blossom, pop princess extraordinare. I love music, dance, acting, the whole performing arts shabang. My favorite musicians are Taylor Swift, Before You Exit, Isac Elliot, Pentatonix, Why Don't We, and Years & Years. I have 15 AG dolls, which are:
Chrissa
Emily
Abigail (#22)
Kanani
Molly
McKenna
Julie
Saige
Merri (#33)
Isabelle
Rebecca
Rowan (#61)
Maryellen
Tenney
Nanea
My grandmother's doll, Lanie, also stays with me.So techincally, I have 16 dolls in my posession. ( P.S.- I like color, also, though my favorite is PINK. http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/grin.gif)
OBSESSIONS: Anne With An E
I tried being normal once. Worst twenty minutes of my life.
I am.... imaginative stylish resourceful gutsy outgoing resilient spunky inquisitive fun dramatic bold individualistic creative irresistible artistic outspoken involved thoughtful sweet DIY smart optimistic natural clever honest groovy sensitive

10/02/2017 6:59 am  #18

A bar of soap? XD Just kidding.

Is he into survival/adventure stuff? A compass would be cool around $5.

If you can tell ne what he is into, I can help.

10/02/2017 7:00 am  #19

Does he need a case for a phone or a tablet or something? If so, you could buy a case then decorate it with things he likes or his name.

Board footera