Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/01/2015 11:18 am  #1

Talk about homeschool Co-op

Here you can share stories about homeschool CO_OP

Hello!!! I'm Liz. I am a big tv show/movie person and enjoy 24, Narnia, Person of Interest, The Lord of the Rings, The Hobbit, The Hunger Games, Adam-12, Psych, Blue Bloods, Murdoch Mysteries and many, many more! I am also a big bookworm and my favorite book is The Lord Of The Rings.I am a Roman Catholic. I had the pleasure of meeting one of my favorite authors, Joseph Pearce, in September 2015 and my picture of him and I is very special to me. I have an Etsy Shop, American Cat Creations. I am an ISTP from the Meyers-Briggs personality test. 

Feel free to send me a PM anytime, I will try to reply ASAP. http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/wink.gif
My Profile Picture: Is a picture of my (yes, I am writing about these two goofballs :D) favorite books characters (don't tell the others!)!

http://www.setonhome.org/wpsetonhome/wp-content/themes/Seton-1/images/Seton-Top.pnghttps://media1.tenor.com/images/43383630e6b58c7794a15a396c52f438/tenor.gif?itemid=4838048  

4/01/2015 6:29 pm  #2

Re: Talk about homeschool Co-op

I used to have a homescool coop and it was good, I had a friend name Andrew who was 5 years older than me. XD I used to have a crush on him, but later on we became just friends. :-) He was very nice to me and my brother both.

http://madisongraceauthor.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/Madi.png

Madi | 14yo professional blogger | doll collector | writer | YouTuber | minister of the Gospel of Jesus Christ 

Asking Jesus into your heart solves all of life's problems, because when Jesus steps in, the devil steps out. 

// STATUS: I'm so in love with Warfare. Macro edit, here I come!

// CURRENT ANTHEM: ♪ kicking down doors like I'm massive / oh my this is getting kind of messy / nobody out here gonna work as hard as me / praying everyday 'cause there ain't no guarantees ♪ This is the Intro by Spencer Kane

NOVEL PROGRESS: About to start on the macro edit for Warfare!

// DAILY EPIC QUOTE: "Tell him that if he thinks he can stop [my destiny], I'll accept him into my heart as my Lord and Saviour because I've finally found someone more powerful than God." –Jonathan Shuttlesworth

// MY AMERICAN GIRL DOLLS
Molly • Josefina • Cécile • Emelie
 • Jasmine • Ellie • Chloe • Taryn • Katy Christine • Delaney

// MY WEBSITES
Delightful World of Dolls // professional doll collecting
Delightful World of Dolls YouTube Channel // AGSMs
Madi Grace // personal + ministry
Madison Grace (Author) // writing

Prayer? Advice? Encouragement? Wanna chat? EMAIL ME at madigrace [at] powerofGOD [dot] com or leave a comment at any of my blogs! I'm more active on DWOD, MG, and my new author blog than here right now, so if you want to keep in touch, I'm right there on those places. I'm not leaving here, though -- parents just restricting my hobby time. <3

--Madi

4/04/2015 8:41 am  #3

In speech class last week, we were playing a game (Our teacher is awesome -- she gives us snacks and cash prizes and teaches us with fun games). The week before we had started a boy vs girls challenge, and it ended up being a tie, so we were settling the score last week. Each person picked an Apples to Apples card (it was a picture version) and they had to come up with a caption for it. So, there's this dude named Nicki in my class, and he had a picture of the Grim Reaper.
The captain he came up with was that a room filled with a hum, and then a shadowy figure appeared. This really creeped me out because it was similar to a story I'm writing, The Alarm. In my book, there is a low hum that fills the room, and then a shadowy figure appears. o.O So yeah that freaked me and two of my friends that had read the story out.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/a7/a3/be/a7a3beb1abc663a305319d7dfea7474c.jpg

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/60/4b/f7/604bf71935578f6f1a2a66a20a9ba136.jpg                
Hey! I'm Loren from Happy House of AG. I'm a Christian homeschool girl I love writing, acting, taking pictures, Pinteresting, Percy Jackson, reading, my best friends, Grumpy Cat, mermaids, and playing with my dolls.

I'm in the Percy Jackson, Hunger Games, Doctor Who, and Owl City fandoms.

I have nine American Girl dolls:
Tracy Rene
Caroline Noelle Abbott
Saige Courtney Copeland
Molly Kristina McIntire
Emily Natalia Bennett
Isabelle Rose Palmer
Ivy Jade Ling
Savannah Juliet Kingsley
MJ Alina Grace Valdez

My blogs: Happy House of AG, my American Girl doll blog, and Blue Eyes, Gray Eyes, my personal blog.

Reading: A King's Ransom by Jude Watson
"Broken crayons still color."    "People cry, not because they're weak. It's because they've been strong for too long."
--Loren

4/04/2015 12:31 pm  #4

There's this kid that goes to my homeschool co-op and also he goes to my youth group. Not to be offensive to him, but he's kind of a dork. Everyone thinks the same. He has really fluffy hair (weird right?!) He actually just got it cut though!!! But besides his looks he's very kind. At homeschool bowling he turned Let it go on in the juke box, and my friend Abigail was so excited (shes frozen obsessed)! This kid also dropped a log on my friend Kate's pinkie and broke it :I XD 
Sorry for super weird story I have nothing else.

Hi! I'm Makenzie, But you can call me Kenzie!
I am:
15 years old
Homeschooled
A Christian living for Jesus
A photographer
Doll lover
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Olivia
Morgan
Mckenna
Brooklyn
Saige
Isabelle
Megan
Addy
Rahel
Tipi
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My Doll instagram: @Makenzie_ag
My personal instagram: @kenzieclandis
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Marie is Bae <3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I love Jesus with all my heart, and strive to live like him each day. 
A joyful soul is the best soul.
Psalm 63
Creativity 
✖️Wild and Free ✖️

4/04/2015 12:39 pm  #5

I played the lead role in a musical in my co-op! I was so excited that I got the part, AND it was my first time auditioning, too. I was actually too young to audition, but I had moved up a grade so that was why I could audition. I was super nervous before the musical, but I didn't mess up or forget my lines even once! My character was a guy named Zach, but since they gave me the part they changed it to a girl named Zoe. And I only started reading the lines for Zach's part the day before the auditions.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/a7/a3/be/a7a3beb1abc663a305319d7dfea7474c.jpg

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/60/4b/f7/604bf71935578f6f1a2a66a20a9ba136.jpg                
Hey! I'm Loren from Happy House of AG. I'm a Christian homeschool girl I love writing, acting, taking pictures, Pinteresting, Percy Jackson, reading, my best friends, Grumpy Cat, mermaids, and playing with my dolls.

I'm in the Percy Jackson, Hunger Games, Doctor Who, and Owl City fandoms.

I have nine American Girl dolls:
Tracy Rene
Caroline Noelle Abbott
Saige Courtney Copeland
Molly Kristina McIntire
Emily Natalia Bennett
Isabelle Rose Palmer
Ivy Jade Ling
Savannah Juliet Kingsley
MJ Alina Grace Valdez

My blogs: Happy House of AG, my American Girl doll blog, and Blue Eyes, Gray Eyes, my personal blog.

Reading: A King's Ransom by Jude Watson
"Broken crayons still color."    "People cry, not because they're weak. It's because they've been strong for too long."
--Loren

4/05/2015 6:21 pm  #6

I go to a homeschool co-op (I went to "regular" school for two weeks this year and then went back to homeschool *don't ask*)
I've gone to this co-op for about 2 years now. I really like it.

Recently, I kind of feel out of place at the co-op. A lot of the families are more devoted Christians than my family is. Their families are memorizing whole books of the Bible and are going to church multiple times a week. My family just reads the Bible without really memorizing it and my family is lucky to get to church just once a week with all of my sisters having to get ready and be crazy. XD
Plus, some of the siblings there are SO close. My sisters and I are close, but not to the point of hugging each other every other minute!

Hi everybody! My name is Elizabeth and I'm 15! I am in the 9th grade at a really fun art school!

I love AG and I have 15 AG dolls and I foster dogs with my family. I play cello, flute, piano, and violin

My Status: I am so glad to be back! High school is SO hard, but sort of fun. XD

Board footera