Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/07/2015 7:39 pm  #1

Why Do You Love Home School?

What the title says, and take the poll! ^_^

Why Do You Love Home School?

http://delightfulworldofdolls.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/Madi-AGH.png

Madi | 15 | minister of the Gospel of Jesus Christ 

Asking Jesus into your heart solves all of life's problems, because when Jesus steps in, the devil steps out. 

// STATUS: I'm going to the doctor to get my knee fluid drained, am starting a new AIP (autoimmune protocol), and plan to get back to blogging and writing soon. 

// CURRENT ANTHEM:  now I fight back / I got dreams, I got dreams / enemies, enemies / follow me / oh they gonna hate on me / hit the dust / look at it all come back / yeah, blood on my road / yeah, God save my soul / like ah-ah-ah / pray for me like ah-ah-ah / take the brakes off me! ah-ah-ah ♪ Fashion Joe (feat. KB) by GAWVI

// WARFARE PROGRESS: I think I'm going to have to set Warfare aside for a while. There is no premise or theme, and I'm really worried about it. :/

// MY AMERICAN GIRL DOLLS
Molly • Josefina • Cécile • Emelie • Jasmine • Ellie • Chloe • Taryn • Katy Christine • Delaney

// MY WEBSITES
Delightful World of Dolls | Life Undefeated | Madison Grace

http://madisongraceauthor.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/AGH-Madi-2.png

4/08/2015 6:21 pm  #2

Re: Why Do You Love Home School?

I love how you can move the schedule around!

Liz - Roman Catholic - Cowgirl - Future State Trooper - Bookworm - Hopeful Future Author -  Country Music Fan - Movie and TV Show Junkie - Homeschooler - Etsy Shop Owner - ISTP

4/17/2015 3:18 pm  #3

Oh, my goodness for so many reasons! I'm actually working on a post about that for my blog 

My name is Hayley.
I’m a 12-year-old girl, and I am the youngest in the line of 4 girls.

I adore writing and I hope to be an author when I’m older. I love American girl dolls, I actually have a blog for dolls! You will often find me reading, creating art, dressing my dolls, blogging, or doing just about anything outside. And I’m practically glued to my camera.

You might wonder how I have time for all this; well, I’m home-schooled! I have never attended a day of school in a brick-and-motar school in my life (neither have any of my sisters). I often do math sitting with mom on my living room floor, read science curled up on the couch with my sister (and cool experiments in our kitchen), enjoy history with lunch most days, share writing and art at my co-op with friends, and lots of other fun subjects just about anywhere I can. I also love robotics! I competed in the World International Competition in Florida a few years ago and got to go to Legoland with my team and swam in the Gulf of Mexico!

I have two adorable dogs. Maggie is a white, curly Cockapoo we have owned her for 5 years. Bixby is a tall, gray Labradoodle we have owned for 2 years.I’ve played softball since I was 4, and I love pitching. My two oldest sisters used to be extraordinary travel ball pitchers who are great coaches. (I hope to be as good as them someday!)

I just relocated to new England,  where I’m discovering lots of cool creatures in my backyard. But the move has been a bit hard for me considering it is 7 hours away from all my bestest friends and family. But I’m getting used to it and have been making great friends here. Since the move I have learned many important things about friendship.
♥Hayley

4/20/2015 7:53 am  #4

:D

http://delightfulworldofdolls.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/Madi-AGH.png

Madi | 15 | minister of the Gospel of Jesus Christ 

Asking Jesus into your heart solves all of life's problems, because when Jesus steps in, the devil steps out. 

// STATUS: I'm going to the doctor to get my knee fluid drained, am starting a new AIP (autoimmune protocol), and plan to get back to blogging and writing soon. 

// CURRENT ANTHEM:  now I fight back / I got dreams, I got dreams / enemies, enemies / follow me / oh they gonna hate on me / hit the dust / look at it all come back / yeah, blood on my road / yeah, God save my soul / like ah-ah-ah / pray for me like ah-ah-ah / take the brakes off me! ah-ah-ah ♪ Fashion Joe (feat. KB) by GAWVI

// WARFARE PROGRESS: I think I'm going to have to set Warfare aside for a while. There is no premise or theme, and I'm really worried about it. :/

// MY AMERICAN GIRL DOLLS
Molly • Josefina • Cécile • Emelie • Jasmine • Ellie • Chloe • Taryn • Katy Christine • Delaney

// MY WEBSITES
Delightful World of Dolls | Life Undefeated | Madison Grace

http://madisongraceauthor.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/AGH-Madi-2.png

Board footera