Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/03/2015 5:23 pm  #1

A look into the future:Parenting

I wanted to know if any of us would have kids one day and the way they would be raised. Would they be able to watch and listen to non-Christian stuff? Would they be home-schooled or public-schooled?

My kids will be able to watch anything they want as long as it is not innapropriate.

My kids will be public-schooled as a recent study shows that public-schoolers are better off than home-schoolers. They learn materials from a professional teacher, better communication skills, they can defend themselves against bullies, and they learn to dress professionally. Another study shows home-schoolers cannot defend themselves against bullies and tend to get picked on more.

Also, my kids will not be a Jesus-freak because another study shows parents force them to be that way. They will know about Jesus Christ but they will not brag about it or be a Jesus-freak advertising their religion to the world. A study shows that people get annoyed commonly on forums that have religion-advertising members.

And we will never, ever accept any whiney "prayer requests" from our kids because it is annoying when all you ask for is for your little recital to go well. This is result of yet another study.

All the studies mentioned, I have forgotten where I found them.

This is a banned account

1/03/2015 5:48 pm  #2

Re: A look into the future:Parenting

*This is just my opinion. This is the way that I have been raised.*

There are many studies that show that homeschoolers have higher college test scores. My children will either go to a private school with dedicated teachers, (public school does not always have this, that is why I left public school and started homeschooling) or I will homeschool them. This, of course, will depend on what job I have. (whether I work somewhere or decide to be a stay at home mom)

My children will be allowed to watch tv, go online, listen to the radio, etc. as long as it is appropriate and contains no swearing.

As for church, (I am a Methodist) I'll take my kids to church and teach them to live as Christians, but I will allow them to choose whether they will continue to follow Christ or not when they get older. I will, of course, encourage them to continue to go to church, but I will not force them to and if they don't want to I won't make them go.

As for clothes, I'll let them wear what they want as long as it's modest.

When it comes to being raised, I was raised in a family that prays a lot and has family values. I plan on passing on this tradition to my children. I want for my children to follow the Lord as Christians, but I will allow them to make their own choices and I will not force them to follow the Lord if they do not want to.

As for bullying, that was one reason that I left public school. I have not been bullied since I began homeschooling, but this may just be where I live.

“Sometimes you fall, spinning through space, grasping for the things that keep you here. Sometimes you catch them. Sometimes you don't.
Sometimes they catch you.” Francesca Lia Block 
~Hallie Marie~

1/03/2015 6:27 pm  #3

I haven't ever really thought about it, but you have me thinking now! XD
I will let my kids watch t.v. whenever they want,(if we have a t.v., i'm undecided) just because I find that in families where they put limits on t.v., it makes the kids want to watch it more. As for online, I will put those "parent control" things on there just so that they don't come across any very inapropriate websites.
My kids will be private schooled. I definitely want them to go to private school for at least kindergarten, just because it is so fun. If they choose homeschooling, that is fine, but I will make them go to highschool. Also, I think that as a private-school/pubic school student, you do have a better shot at a better college, just because with a high school, you actually get a diploma and graduate and stuff. I also think that colleges take more public/private school students. Homeschooling is nice, but I do not feel that a co-op once a week would be enough, and I want them to get maxium social interaction.
My kids will grow up with church and will probably go to a religious private school like I did and will, but if they want to be Jesus-freaks that is fine, and if they just want to believe that God is there and not do much besides go to church, I'll be fine with that. I don't mind either way. I won't force them into anything.
I will let them wear things as long as they aren't short shorts that could pass as underwear or crop tops (which might be out of style then), but they can wear regular shorts, capris, pants, jeans, shirts, tank tops, any of that.

Hi everybody! My name is Elizabeth and I'm 15! I am in the 9th grade at a really fun art school!

I love AG and I have 15 AG dolls and I foster dogs with my family. I play cello, flute, piano, and violin

My Status: I am so glad to be back! High school is SO hard, but sort of fun. XD

1/03/2015 9:46 pm  #4

My children will watch anything without bad words, lords name in vain, etc.  they will he homeschooled, because that's what I've always wanted to do. Theyll get their own rooms, ill raise them in Christain faith, and I will each them to live literature, and blog.

Once, there were children with stars in their veins.
 I'm Daisy, an INTP, ADHD writer with caffiene and a dream.
I believe it is my duty to honor God through fantasy, and I will bombard you with information about faeries until you want to kill me. Ask me about my fandoms.
WIP quote: "Great, no one killed me in my sleep!"
Currently reading: Crowns of Croswald
Currently listening: LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO LOOK WHAT YOU JUST MADE ME DO LOOK WHAT YOU UST MADE ME DO

If you need a reccomendation for clean fantasy/sci-fi books and movies, just ask me!

|Marvel| |DC| |Star Wars| |Star Trek| |Narnia| |LotR| |KotLC| |LEGO| |HGTG|  |Hunger Games| |Disney|

Iron man = awesome, Batman = awesome, Loki = awesome, Zaphod = awesome, Haymitch x Effie = awesome, K2SO = awesome, C3P0 = awesome, Spock = awesome, Eustace = awesome, Keefe = awesome, Biana = awesome, Bilbo = awesome, Pippen = awesome, Princess Leia = awesome, Batgirl = awesome, Tamatoa = awesome

<happydayswithanonymousa.blogspot.com> <https://www.instagram.com/dragoncologist> Twitter: @Dragoncologist

http://68.media.tumblr.com/45ecf08bb5faa2aada043d60d95ee799/tumblr_oiadbvdaVh1u8a9qvo1_500.gif

1/03/2015 10:26 pm  #5

Well, this is how my child's lives will go. I only plan to have one or two kids, maybe three at most. But I can easily say they will be raised well.

They will be allowed to watch any movie that is rated PG-13 or under, they can wear mostly any clothes they choose but some restrictions will occur depending on the age. They will be allowed to use swear words Una a few conditions. 1. They can only use three. When they turn thirteen I will let them pick three swear words they can use during situations where, A. they are joking around with no intended harm. B. they are just being silly. 3. When something happens like they are suddenly startled or in pain. But not, ever in a bad way such as to be mean or hurtful or to talk to someone in certain tones like that.

They will be homeschooled, but they will get to do fun stuff a lot. They will also grow up in a non traditional Christian home. Where I will encourage them to learn about Jesus and such, where they can pray for whatever they want, etc. But some non Christian things, like, believing in Evolution, or, deciding that they feel they are a girl rather than their assigned gender of male, or avin a girlfriend instead of a boyfriend, that will not be shamed. Because if you are not prepared to love your child through anything, then you shouldn't have a child.

They will also be able to read whatever they choose. And at the age of fourteen they can start doing some "dating" as long as it does not go too, um,,far, and remains drama free, meaning the boy or girl has to be a good person, and I personally will have to meet them and know them.

"A family isn't just something you're born into.

Hi I'm Abbie the owner of this MB. I am a Christian and Home-schooled. I have ten AG dolls,
Elizabeth, Felicity, Ryder, Rebecca, Charlie, Rosalia, Samantha, Kirsten, Astrid, Kaya, and Luca.
I love Norse mythology, vikings, books, researching my family history, How To Train Your Dragon, school, and potato soup. I am the oldest of three children.

It's also the friends who stood with you.

https://33.media.tumblr.com/e61a4e68545d9e84531ff112ec6f1393/tumblr_n3tof9N17C1sok0tuo2_500.gif

The ones who fought by your side.

http://media1.policymic.com/site/article-items/50135/2_gif.gif

You know that you'll be there for them

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/31/02/3c/31023cea7fcc4843a9c1604af035d263.jpg

And they'll be there for you.

http://38.media.tumblr.com/fec3dfbd4ff33f9ffe74bc3a6393d492/tumblr_nfnlkeaFCj1rgx1dyo2_500.gif

Through the battles that are yet to come."

http://forum.schoolofdragons.com/sites/default/files/weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.gif

1/04/2015 11:32 am  #6

Interesting topic idea! (:
My ideal number of kids would be three.  But I honestly wouldn't mind having more ;)
As for school, it depends.  I plan to either public or private school them.  However, if they are physically or emotionally unhappy in school, then I'd probably consider homeschool or online school. 
I'd probably let them have social media accounts, because I really haven't had much trouble.  I'd let them watch PG-13 movies (if they seem mature enough), but it depends on why it is PG-13.
As for clothes, I wear shorts and skirts that aren't knee-length, so I'd probably allow them to as well.  Nothing extremley tight and short, though (like just along the uhh, you know XD)
Depending on (once again) how mature they are is how old I'd let them have a boyfriend/girlfriend.  So yeah :3

Hey I'm Hope! ;) I have 6 Ag Dolls: Ruthie, Mallory {#42}, Kit, Caroline, Saige & Molly.  I love 1D, Ariana Grande and Bethany Mota.  I'm obsessed with Harry Potter, vanilla wafers and pastels XD.  I loove acting, singing, volleyball, dance, photography and cheer.

1/05/2015 5:11 pm  #7

I have been thinking about this, like, EVERY day! I already know I will have four kids. Yeah, that's what happens when God shows your dad stuff. 

I HOPE I have an equal amount of girls and boys. The girls will share a room and so will the boys. I will raise them according to what the Bible says, and as soon as they learn to talk, among their first words will be "yes ma'am" or "yes mommy"! And I'm not afraid to give them a spankin'. I will teach them to b very respectful of their elders and thoughtful to others, living as Jesus would. I'll teach them to obey when I or their daddy tell them to do something, and to do it without haste and with a good attitude. I'll teach them not to fight amongst themselves, and if breaking any rules, if they are young enough for a spanking they will have it. If older, they will lose priveleges depending on what rule they broke.

We'll have family Bible time together. I will let them choose for themselves whether to follow the Lord or not, but I pretty much know they'll be Christians. They won't be used to anything else! I will home-school them. Based on my experience, home-schooling was all the difference. My mom could teach me how she wanted too. Not spend eight hours a day in a school building. My children wouldn't be bullied, and even if they were at the park or something, they would know exactly how to deal with it. Love your enemies, as Jesus said. They'd get the bullies saved!

I will only allow them to wear appropiate clothes. Well if they're babies or toddlers it wouldn't really matter, but as the girls I'll have get older, then yeah only appropiate clothes - nothing low-cut, nothing showing the tummy on purpose, no too-tight pants or shorts, no very short shorts, and no very short skirts unless they had tights or leggings under neath it. And no very very very tight shirts as they get older. 

I plan to walk my girls through the walk of puberty hand-in-hand and we'll get through it together.
My husband will help the boys as they turn into men.
AND I WILL PASS DOWN MY AMERICAN GIRL DOLLS TO THEM ONCE THE GIRLS ARE MATURE ENOUGH! But keep some for me, and craft for their dolls and everything I wish my mom had done for me.

I will only provide them healthy foods to eat. That way, they can choose for themselves WHAT they eat, but in my home, I will only provide healthy choices. (Riddlelove.com has awesome healthy snacks! Like, not kidding! AND IT'S CHIRSTIAN!) 

I'd have to approve on the websites they go on and they have to ask me before they sign up for anything (which I will allow like AG message boards if they're still around by then!). As they get older and mature enough, I'll let them go to more and more websites with really asking if I know they'll make the right choices.

NONE OF THEM WILL EVER BE ALLOWED ON YOUTUBE WITHOUT AN ADULT UNTIL THEY ARE FIFTEEN. Depnds on their maturity.

They have to ask for my help when we Google stuff together, and then we'll find a safe-google search for them. 

No boyfriends or girlfriends until they are at least eighteen, period, and their match must be approved by their daddy and I. Nothing foolish or innapropiate must be going on - must all be Godly.

I will encourage them to let the love of Jesus shine through them. Even if others market it as advertising religion, for them it will be showing whome they love - it's a relationship. 

As far as movies go, NO PG-13 MOVIES UNTIL THEY ARE 13 IF MATURE ENOUGH BY THAT TIME! There's a reason they call it PG THIRTEEN. By that time PG thirteen movies will be so bad because more and more junk gets put into movies as time goes on, I don't even know if I'll let them watch it when they're thirteen. So usually G or PG movies.

I will love them so much, always, and raise them according to the Bible's instructions. 

I'll take them to the park, encourage them to make friends, gos hopping with the girls, and ahve plain fun-time! And save up for brithday trips to the AGP with them, oh, I can't wait to be a parent even though it will be so hard. God will help me.

http://delightfulworldofdolls.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/Madi-AGH.png

Madi | 15 | minister of the Gospel of Jesus Christ 

Asking Jesus into your heart solves all of life's problems, because when Jesus steps in, the devil steps out. 

// STATUS: Taking a long break from all blogging and writing while on my summer trip.

// CURRENT ANTHEM:  I have found a Joy / that jumps over sadness / You are all I want / You are all I need / everything my heart could hope for ♪ (I Have Found by Kim Walker)

// WARFARE PROGRESS: Paused

// MY AMERICAN GIRL DOLLS
Molly • Josefina • Cécile • Emelie • Jasmine • Ellie • Chloe • Taryn • Katy Christine • Delaney

// MY WEBSITES
Delightful World of Dolls | Life Undefeated | Madison Grace

http://madisongraceauthor.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/AGH-Madi-2.png

1/05/2015 6:10 pm  #8

^Madi, I agree with you about the PG-13 thing. My parents won't let me watch PG-13 movies, and there are a lot of bad things that are getting put into movies. Right now, I can watch G and PG rated movies, and every once in a while (as long as my parents watch it first...) PG-13 as long as there is no extreme violence. If it has swearing in it, my parents will just mute it and we'll watch silently until the characters are finished swearing. However, I am not usually even interested in watching such movies.

I think I'll stick with watching "The Waltons", for now...

“Sometimes you fall, spinning through space, grasping for the things that keep you here. Sometimes you catch them. Sometimes you don't.
Sometimes they catch you.” Francesca Lia Block 
~Hallie Marie~

1/05/2015 6:39 pm  #9

I have decided that I will NOT let my children see PG - 13 movies. Mainly, because I had an absolutely horrible experience with them when I was 8 years old (I think, I can't remember exactly).
Here's the story in a nutshell:
My friend's older sister was having a birthday party at the movie theater and my friend was allowed to invite one of her friends just for fun, even though it wasn't her birthday. She chose me and my mom and her mom planned for us to see another movie (the dad would take us to the showing right next door while the mom handled the party). At the last second though, during the party, for some reason we couldn't get into our movie, so my friend's parents whisked us into the PG-13 one with the older girls.
The movie was: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part #1, and I had read the first Harry Potter book, but I was, at that point, still a tiny bit scared of Disney Princess movies XD (yes, the villians scared me - don't even mention 101 Dalmatians, SCARY XDXDXD).
The movie was not apropriate for kids our age, and was scarier beyond belief for me and my friend, and we spent the time in the theater, huddled together, trying to cover our eyes while still peeking XD.
I didn't get sleep for the next three nights and my parents, needless to say, were very upset when they found that instead of calling them to pick me up, they had us go see a scary movie instead. We all eventually got over it, but I can still recall some freaky scenes of that movie to this day, and my parents never fully trusted my friend's parents again. XD 

Hi everybody! My name is Elizabeth and I'm 15! I am in the 9th grade at a really fun art school!

I love AG and I have 15 AG dolls and I foster dogs with my family. I play cello, flute, piano, and violin

1/05/2015 7:14 pm  #10

homeschooledgirl21 wrote:

^Madi, I agree with you about the PG-13 thing. My parents won't let me watch PG-13 movies, and there are a lot of bad things that are getting put into movies. Right now, I can watch G and PG rated movies, and every once in a while (as long as my parents watch it first...) PG-13 as long as there is no extreme violence. If it has swearing in it, my parents will just mute it and we'll watch silently until the characters are finished swearing. However, I am not usually even interested in watching such movies.

I think I'll stick with watching "The Waltons", for now...

Yeah, agreed. My parents do the same. 

Asking Jesus into your heart solves all of life's problems, because when Jesus steps in, the devil steps out. 

// STATUS: Taking a long break from all blogging and writing while on my summer trip.

// CURRENT ANTHEM:  I have found a Joy / that jumps over sadness / You are all I want / You are all I need / everything my heart could hope for ♪ (I Have Found by Kim Walker)

Molly • Josefina • Cécile • Emelie • Jasmine • Ellie • Chloe • Taryn • Katy Christine • Delaney

// MY WEBSITES

1/05/2015 7:17 pm  #11

I'd let them eat anything but junk is limited to 3 servings a day.

This is a banned account

1/05/2015 7:26 pm  #12

MadCat wrote:

I have been thinking about this, like, EVERY day! I already know I will have four kids. Yeah, that's what happens when God shows your dad stuff. 

I HOPE I have an equal amount of girls and boys. The girls will share a room and so will the boys. I will raise them according to what the Bible says, and as soon as they learn to talk, among their first words will be "yes ma'am" or "yes mommy"! And I'm not afraid to give them a spankin'. I will teach them to b very respectful of their elders and thoughtful to others, living as Jesus would. I'll teach them to obey when I or their daddy tell them to do something, and to do it without haste and with a good attitude. I'll teach them not to fight amongst themselves, and if breaking any rules, if they are young enough for a spanking they will have it. If older, they will lose priveleges depending on what rule they broke.

We'll have family Bible time together. I will let them choose for themselves whether to follow the Lord or not, but I pretty much know they'll be Christians. They won't be used to anything else! I will home-school them. Based on my experience, home-schooling was all the difference. My mom could teach me how she wanted too. Not spend eight hours a day in a school building. My children wouldn't be bullied, and even if they were at the park or something, they would know exactly how to deal with it. Love your enemies, as Jesus said. They'd get the bullies saved!

I will only allow them to wear appropiate clothes. Well if they're babies or toddlers it wouldn't really matter, but as the girls I'll have get older, then yeah only appropiate clothes - nothing low-cut, nothing showing the tummy on purpose, no too-tight pants or shorts, no very short shorts, and no very short skirts unless they had tights or leggings under neath it. And no very very very tight shirts as they get older. 

I plan to walk my girls through the walk of puberty hand-in-hand and we'll get through it together.
AND I WILL PASS DOWN MY AMERICAN GIRL DOLLS TO THEM ONCE THE GIRLS ARE MATURE ENOUGH! But keep some for me, and craft for their dolls and everything I wish my mom had done for me.

I will only provide them healthy foods to eat. That way, they can choose for themselves WHAT they eat, but in my home, I will only provide healthy choices. (Riddlelove.com has awesome healthy snacks! Like, not kidding! AND IT'S CHIRSTIAN!) 

I'd have to approve on the websites they go on and they have to ask me before they sign up for anything (which I will allow like AG message boards if they're still around by then!). As they get older and mature enough, I'll let them go to more and more websites with really asking if I know they'll make the right choices.

NONE OF THEM WILL EVER BE ALLOWED ON YOUTUBE WITHOUT AN ADULT UNTIL THEY ARE FIFTEEN. Depnds on their maturity.

They have to ask for my help when we Google stuff together, and then we'll find a safe-google search for them. 

No boyfriends or girlfriends until they are at least eighteen, period, and their match must be approved by their daddy and I. Nothing foolish or innapropiate must be going on - must all be Godly.

I will encourage them to let the love of Jesus shine through them. Even if others market it as advertising religion, for them it will be showing whome they love - it's a relationship. 

As far as movies go, NO PG-13 MOVIES UNTIL THEY ARE 13 IF MATURE ENOUGH BY THAT TIME! There's a reason they call it PG THIRTEEN. By that time PG thirteen movies will be so bad because more and more junk gets put into movies as time goes on, I don't even know if I'll let them watch it when they're thirteen. So usually G or PG movies.

I will love them so much, always, and raise them according to the Bible's instructions. 

I'll take them to the park, encourage them to make friends, gos hopping with the girls, and ahve plain fun-time! And save up for brithday trips to the AGP with them, oh, I can't wait to be a parent even though it will be so hard. God will help me.

You don't learn a lot when you do school for only 4 hours. BF and GF, I'm thinking 15, youtube is fine as long as the video is approved by me. Googling stuff is fine, websites will have to be checked by me.
I really don't mind what they wear as long as they would be comfortable going to a senior citizen home in it. They don't have to call me ma'am. Yeah, Mom/Dad is fine but yes, Mr.Dillard is what I expect. As for movies, G and PG until about 8, then I'll have to approve PG-13 movies. My biggest concern is the love expressed, not swearing. Also, I wouldn't approve of online spamming their religion. People didn't come to church when they go online.

***QUOTE GOT UTTERLY MESSED UP BUT THIS IS MADISON QUOTING THIS AND WHAT IS SAID****
If that's your opinion, I respect that. But having your brain clogged with overload in eight hours is not what I want my children to go through. It doesn't matter how long you work - it matters WHAT you're learning. 

Last edited by MadCat (1/10/2015 9:55 am)

This is a banned account

1/05/2015 7:27 pm  #13

americangirldollstory wrote:

I have decided that I will NOT let my children see PG - 13 movies. Mainly, because I had an absolutely horrible experience with them when I was 8 years old (I think, I can't remember exactly).
My friend's older sister was having a birthday party at the movie theater and my friend was allowed to invite one of her friends just for fun, even though it wasn't her birthday. She chose me and my mom and her mom planned for us to see another movie (the dad would take us to the showing right next door while the mom handled the party). At the last second though, during the party, for some reason we couldn't get into our movie, so my friend's parents whisked us into the PG-13 one with the older girls.
The movie was: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part #1, and I had read the first Harry Potter book, but I was, at that point, still a tiny bit scared of Disney Princess movies XD (yes, the villians scared me - don't even mention 101 Dalmatians, SCARY XDXDXD).
The movie was not apropriate for kids our age, and was scarier beyond belief for me and my friend, and we spent the time in the theater, huddled together, trying to cover our eyes while still peeking XD.
I didn't get sleep for the next three nights and my parents, needless to say, were very upset when they found that instead of calling them to pick me up, they had us go see a scary movie instead. We all eventually got over it, but I can still recall some freaky scenes of that movie to this day, and my parents never fully trusted my friend's parents again. XD 

That's unacceptable behavior of the parents but is 13 okay for these movies?

This is a banned account

1/05/2015 7:51 pm  #14

*Do not take any of this to heart this is my opinion*

I am not going to be picky and decide on how many kids i want now. I want as many as i'm blessed with cause children are blessing not mistakes.

I want to raise them in a Christian home and let them decide their path when they are out of the house but i won't allow terrible behaviour in my home for it will be my rules not theirs.

As far as Computers, Phones and TV goes i won't want my kids on the web as much since the world is getting out of hand. Phones aren't safe as they used to be and i would let my child get one when i see responibility in them. TV is already getting worse and worse as the years go by. Disney isn't as good anymore and the ratings on movie aren't as strict andy more. PG-13 won't be alowed unless i have clear play depending on the movie.

They will be home-schooled. I don't care about the "research" and "studies" About Home-Schooling vs. Public School. Cause i've done both. I was bullied WAY more in Public school! Kids were rude and unsocial. The teachers are never nice. They force you to go above your level witch results in failure or fustration and becomes rebelion. I will Home-School my kids. Home-Schoolers go out more than Public Schoolers and they have more of a choice of what they want to do. 

aye ✌🏼

1/05/2015 7:56 pm  #15

jessica wrote:

Honestly, I'm about to be 13 in a few days, and based off what I saw in the theater that night with my friend, I don't know if I would personally be ready for it at age 13. However, some PG-13 movies are okay, so it really depends on the movie.
When i have children, I would definitely look at their maturity before actually letting them see it, and I will always stay update all the time when my children are at a theater with friends. XD

1/05/2015 7:58 pm  #16

jessica wrote:

Honestly, I'm about to be 13 in a few days, and based off what I saw in the theater that night with my friend, I don't know if I would personally be ready for it at age 13. However, some PG-13 movies are okay, so it really depends on the movie.
When i have children, I would definitely look at their maturity before actually letting them see it, and I will always stay update all the time when my children are at a theater with friends. XD

Ok

This is a banned account

1/05/2015 9:17 pm  #17

As for junk food, I'm undecided on what I'd do.
I don't want them to get addicted to it, but I think a little junk food every once and a while can't hurt you. Chips here and there can't hurt - especially if they are organic, and I have dessert after dinner a lot, but it is because i ate good during the day, most likely.
I guess I'd let my children eat junk food a few times a week, depending on what we had in the house to snack on.
My parents encourage healthy snacking by stocking up on healthy nuts and stuff like pistachios, almonds, sunflower seeds, and such, but it is possible that one of my kids could have a nut allergy, so I D K.

1/09/2015 8:26 pm  #18

^ Same here

aye ✌🏼

2/26/2015 12:45 pm  #19

jessica wrote:

MadCat wrote:

You don't learn a lot when you do school for only 4 hours. BF and GF, I'm thinking 15, youtube is fine as long as the video is approved by me. Googling stuff is fine, websites will have to be checked by me.
I really don't mind what they wear as long as they would be comfortable going to a senior citizen home in it. They don't have to call me ma'am. Yeah, Mom/Dad is fine but yes, Mr.Dillard is what I expect. As for movies, G and PG until about 8, then I'll have to approve PG-13 movies. My biggest concern is the love expressed, not swearing. Also, I wouldn't approve of online spamming their religion. People didn't come to church when they go online.

***QUOTE GOT UTTERLY MESSED UP BUT THIS IS MADISON QUOTING THIS AND WHAT IS SAID****
If that's your opinion, I respect that. But having your brain clogged with overload in eight hours is not what I want my children to go through. It doesn't matter how long you work - it matters WHAT you're learning. 

***innappropiate comment***

Hey, I'm just here to talk about AG. I'm Jess, another one, who started liking American Girl about a year ago. January 1st, when Isabelle debuted. I just got Isabelle, Marie-Grace, Saige, and Rebecca(not Beforever) big dolls. I also have mini Molly, Isabelle, and a Beforever Rebecca. She looks just like me. WARNING: I am obsessed with www.peopleofwalmart.com, Walmartians. I'm Christian and 11 years old. I am God's Love, I believe you just have to be a good person to get into Heaven. 
    Hi! I am Jessica,Jessie, the ORIGINAL who was banned! My friend and I are sharing an account. We both have the same name! So, I am Jessie and she is Jess. Come vistit my new forum at iloveag.boardhost.com.

2/26/2015 12:50 pm  #20

Jessica, Abbie told us not to post on these debate threads anymore. I don't want to get anyone in trouble so please don't post on here anymore, thank you.

// MY WEBSITES

Board footera