Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/03/2014 4:56 pm  #1

AGH News w/ Madison Lorfing ;)

http://i1326.photobucket.com/albums/u656/madisonlorfing/Madi_zps84a63412.jpg

Hello everyone and welcome to AGH News, where http://i1326.photobucket.com/albums/u656/madisonlorfing/ScreenShot2014-08-03at52536PM_zps151f8426.png
, your top-scoop Ace Reporter brings you the latest and greatest of AG Homeschool. Abbie, if you're not ok with this, just give the word and shut it down!

[size=150]Message Board News
First off we have our lovely new(ish) summer colors! Does everyone agree on sky blue (my personal favorite!), violet, and dark green? I think Abbie chose some lovely colors this summer, many thanks to the members who voted for them. [/size]

Heh heh. I love being an Ace Reporter. I get to shout-out my own stuff! My newest story, Was I Born To Serve? I believe is one of my greatest yet. Great motive, moral, and most interesting, if you haven't read it yet, I advise you to check it out by clicking here. Yep, that's right, right here on the red.

[size=125]Prayer Requests[/size]
Here are some of the latest prayer requests posted in Christian Chat. 

Leah posted a prayer request about her friend going to the hospital, coming back, and getting even worse. Pray God gives her friend comfort in this hard time and heals whatever is wrong in her friends' body, because Jesus died on a cross so she wouldn't have to go through this. In Jesus' name, I speak healing into Leah's friend!

And thank the Lord, that's it for new and unanswered prayer requests recently posted in the Christian chat! That means prayers have been answered! I do have one prayer request though, exclusively for AGH News.

Please pray for World Missions. All over the world, Christians are being persucted for preaching the Gospel, or even uttering the powerful name of Jesus in public. Didn't know this? In America and many other places, you have free choice of faith. In other place, such as Pakistan and Zanzibar, not so much!
      I heard someone speak today at a church and he is one of the top ten most wanted people in Zanzibar for being a missionary. There is a death price on his head. This is real, this is serious. Because there are some young people viewing this board, I'm not even gonna begin to get in to the other stuff they do to torture Christians - let's just say, it's a lot more than just standing around on the street with buckets of deathly acid waiting to pour it on the faces of known passing Christians.
This world needs Jesus more than ever before and Jesus isn't holding back. He said to us go and preach the Gospel until every one has had the chance to follow Him. It's called the Great Commission. He hasn't changed His mind. We have a responsibility, fellow Christians. Why aren't we fulfilling our duty? Even if your parents don't let you go to the nations and preach yet, you can be a shining light right here in your hometown. On this board, even. And when you're old enough to go out on your own, or if your family is calles to get out on the road and preach Jesus, believe in God to provide and He will, for you to go and preach HIS NAME! ([size=75]proven fact - people spend more on DOG FOOD every year than they do giving money to life-changing missionaries and world missions. Yup.
)
My gosh. I preached a whole sermon there. It's the fire of God in me, folks...

You're next!
Would you like your news about the board or prayer requests featured in the next post of AGH News? PM me by clicking here, with your AGH News or prayer request. Please follow these guidelines:

If you are wanting your news to be shared, it must relate to this message board alone. It must be appropiate for anyone to view.  

If you are sending a prayer request, please keep it appropiate as well and try not to give too many details, for example, every single thing that happened to a very injured person. Breaking a bone is fine but, well, you know, no murder cases or anything...

And PLEASE DO NOT POST ON THIS THREAD. It would be hard for people to try to view AGH News by having to scroll through a lot of posts to get to the newest..well, news. XD If you have comments, questions, news to share or prayers requests please PM me.

Thank you so much for reading AGH News. Until next time, this is your ace reporter, http://i1326.photobucket.com/albums/u656/madisonlorfing/ScreenShot2014-08-03at52536PM_zps151f8426.png
, SIGNING OFF!

~me!~[/size]

http://madisongraceauthor.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/Madi.png

Madi | 14yo professional blogger | doll collector | writer | YouTuber | minister of the Gospel of Jesus Christ 

Asking Jesus into your heart solves all of life's problems, because when Jesus steps in, the devil steps out. 

// STATUS: I'm so in love with Warfare. Macro edit, here I come!

// CURRENT ANTHEM: ♪ kicking down doors like I'm massive / oh my this is getting kind of messy / nobody out here gonna work as hard as me / praying everyday 'cause there ain't no guarantees ♪ This is the Intro by Spencer Kane

NOVEL PROGRESS: About to start on the macro edit for Warfare!

// DAILY EPIC QUOTE: "Tell him that if he thinks he can stop [my destiny], I'll accept him into my heart as my Lord and Saviour because I've finally found someone more powerful than God." –Jonathan Shuttlesworth

// MY AMERICAN GIRL DOLLS
Molly • Josefina • Cécile • Emelie
 • Jasmine • Ellie • Chloe • Taryn • Katy Christine • Delaney

// MY WEBSITES
Delightful World of Dolls // professional doll collecting
Delightful World of Dolls YouTube Channel // AGSMs
Madi Grace // personal + ministry
Madison Grace (Author) // writing

Prayer? Advice? Encouragement? Wanna chat? EMAIL ME at madigrace [at] powerofGOD [dot] com or leave a comment at any of my blogs! I'm more active on DWOD, MG, and my new author blog than here right now, so if you want to keep in touch, I'm right there on those places. I'm not leaving here, though -- parents just restricting my hobby time. <3

--Madi

8/03/2014 5:42 pm  #2

Re: AGH News w/ Madison Lorfing ;)

Awesome idea!  I love your earrings--so cute!

Hey I'm Hope! ;) I have 6 Ag Dolls: Ruthie, Mallory {#42}, Kit, Caroline, Saige & Molly.  I love 1D, Ariana Grande and Bethany Mota.  I'm obsessed with Harry Potter, vanilla wafers and pastels XD.  I loove acting, singing, volleyball, dance, photography and cheer.

11/27/2014 1:38 pm  #3

AGH News 11/27/14 w/ your #1 top Ace Reporter, Madison Lorfing! Ready to hear the scoop on the latest and greatest?

Message Board Updates/News
We have lovely new winter colors! I think Abbie has once again chose a wonderful array. Thank you to everyone who voted, it ended up so lovely!

123WeLoveAG members are asked to please read Katie (homeschoolgirl21)'s signature for important news. Click here to find a specific topic to read it.

Holidays
Happy Thanksgiving Day everyone! I'm truly blessed to have each and every one of you girls as my dearest friends. What are you most thankful for?

Prayer Requests:
Gabi (GabiAG) is going through a hard time right now. Click here to view her prayer request thread. Remember to pray for her! <3

Leah's in a Christmas play and she's asked us to pray for her so that she'll do great and won't mess up. Here's her prayer request thread. Pray for her!

[size=150]Your News Flash Is Next!

If you have the SCOOP on some latest MB NEWS PM ME and I will post it here for all to SEE. That rhymes, and you're late on your time.[/size]

Last edited by MadCat (11/27/2014 1:40 pm)

Madi | 14yo professional blogger | doll collector | writer | YouTuber | minister of the Gospel of Jesus Christ 

Asking Jesus into your heart solves all of life's problems, because when Jesus steps in, the devil steps out. 

// CURRENT ANTHEM: ♪ kicking down doors like I'm massive / oh my this is getting kind of messy / nobody out here gonna work as hard as me / praying everyday 'cause there ain't no guarantees ♪ This is the Intro by Spencer Kane

// DAILY EPIC QUOTE: "Tell him that if he thinks he can stop [my destiny], I'll accept him into my heart as my Lord and Saviour because I've finally found someone more powerful than God." –Jonathan Shuttlesworth

// MY WEBSITES

Prayer? Advice? Encouragement? Wanna chat? EMAIL ME at madigrace [at] powerofGOD [dot] com or leave a comment at any of my blogs! I'm more active on DWOD, MG, and my new author blog than here right now, so if you want to keep in touch, I'm right there on those places. I'm not leaving here, though -- parents just restricting my hobby time. <3

--Madi

11/29/2014 12:11 pm  #4

NEWS FLASH!

AMERICAN GIRL NEWS!

Amazing sale going on! Some doll AGP exclusive shirts are on sale for ONE DOLLAR A PEICE WHILE SUPPLIES LAST! 
http://store.americangirl.com/images/081114_sale_banner2.jpg.jpg

(click the picture to go to the sale)
Thanks to Katie for this awesome news flash!

// MY WEBSITES

--Madi

Board footera