Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/24/2015 9:21 pm  #21

Re: Do you get annoyed if...

There's only one thing I don't like about homeschooling... I have to take a big test every year and fill in all of those little answer bubbles! At least I can do it in my PJs. XD

Last edited by homeschooledgirl21 (3/21/2017 11:56 am)

“Sometimes you fall, spinning through space, grasping for the things that keep you here. Sometimes you catch them. Sometimes you don't.
Sometimes they catch you.” Francesca Lia Block 
~Hallie Marie~

1/24/2015 11:24 pm  #22

I very much dislike it when people do that! They think i'm lazy and just sit on teh couch watch dora and eat chips all day in my Pajama's! (Really a kid asked me if i did that and he was serious.)

I have friend EVERYWHERE it's so crazy. Public schoolers just have the kids in their grade and class. Maybe some neighbor hood kids and some people from church (If you go) 

Um the things that i "Miss out" on at Public school is teh Drama, Teen problems, Drugs and other things that my cousin tell me what soem kids do at their school. 

And if my mom was "Professionaly" Taught then she can pass her professional skills down to me. She doesn't need to have a Masters degree in Anything. 
At Public school all their teaching you is how to take a test. That's it. Your learning about nothing but a test really. And my cousin is being forced to go 2 grades ahead in Math, 1 grade ahead in Science and she is in a pre collage course in some other subject. She's only in 7th grade!! She didn't choose this! They Forced her to do that! 
She was kicked out of cheer leading cause she got a bad grade on one lesson. Another girl was kicked out cause her thighs were too big. Another was kicked out cause she kicked to high, another was kicked out cause she was too tall. All true things. 
I'm glad i'm "missing out" on the "Wonderful" things of public schooling.

And i can also say i Love  My sister. Home-Schooling as brought us closer together. When i was in public school i hub=ng out with my friends there, came home, ate dinner, did my home-work, then went to bed. And repeat. I never hung out, or played with my little  sister. She was almost invisable to me. Infact i have NO memory's with my little sister while i was in public school. I just remember Public School. 

And just to prove i'm not a Lazy hoem-school that does nothing here in my schedule...

6:45 a.m. Walk Zoe
7:00 a.m. Get dressed
7:15 a.m. Put away bed
7:30 a.m. Clean room
8:00 a.m. Eat breakfeast and devotional
8:15 a.m. walk other dogs and feed them
8:45 a.m. Start school work
11:30 a.m. Eat lunch
12:00 Free time. I usually go play outside.

And here is a list of my friends (Just here in Orlando!)

Christian
Dilon
Paige
Ary
Canon
Benji
Kaitrinn
Baily
Trinna
Tyler
Lizzy
Mat
Matthew
Johny
 The list goes on!

This is just in this RV park her in Orlando! Think about the friends i made in Kansas, Texas, and friends i have in Oklahoma!

And when we go play outside we leave the house 12:30 a.m. and don't come back till almost midnight. That's how long we are outside, running, riding our bikes playing with friends swimming at the pool!

I could go on forever about my amazing RVing home-schooling life (And even before i hit the road) But i can say home-schooling is DEFINALTY better than Public school.

aye ✌🏼

1/25/2015 5:48 am  #23

Yeah
I am more relaxed in my shedule nowadays, but I don't sit around doing nothing. And I used to have a very tight schedule, working from 8:45 to about 3:30, with a lunch break for half an hour at about 12:30, and sometimes I would finish lunch early and do extra work on the next subject I was learning, just because I wanted to. And, I think the teaching is probably better in homeschooling. I mostly just read from the books alone, and don't ask for much help from my parents, and I once finished a half-hour math test in 9 minutes. (I'm not boasting; I thought it was funny. And, to be fair, I did another test later that day and misunderstood the prasing of most of the questions, so it took me an hour!) But I'm not lazy, and neither is my brother. And what's great is that I don't do everything I'm supposed to because I have to; I do it because I want to. I don't want to be 25 and not know anything. Learning interests me. But it didn't for the two years I went to school. I was always bored at school, and because the level of the work was averaged out to fit  the whole class, and I was one of the faster learners, I always felt like I was doing the same thing over and ver, even after I knew how to do it. And at school I was always bullied, just because I was the 'goody-two-shoes', and didn't want to do all the bad stuff they did.
I've also heard people saying that homeschoolers don't socialize as well as people who go to school, but my way of looking at that is, if I went to school, I would be forced to 'socialize' with a bunch of people who I don't necessarily want to socialize with, or even people who are mean to me, and outside of school I'd have a lot of my time taken up by homework and other stuff, so it would be hard to go to a lot of groups in the evenings. But, since I'm homeschooled, I can socialize with anybody I want, and I don't have to be around people who hate me, or are rude. And I can socialize as much as I want; there are loads of groups I can go to (I used to do ice-skating, Scouts, church youth group, church puppet group, and a bunch of other stuff too). Right now, I just go to a drama group that meets twice a week, and (on-and-off) another one that meets one to three times a week, depending on what's happening. (I'm not doing their current show though, because it's got a bad theme - the director of my last show with them told me she doesn't want to do it, and she doesn't want me doing it, because it's 'sleazy'!) But I've got good friends, especially at the first drama group, and I socialize with them a lot.

Hi! I'm Nikki I'm 17 years old, and I'm from England.

My blog: dollsarebestfriendsalways.blogspot.com

My dolls: Anna | Catherine | Sarah | Carrie | Cait (my mom's) | Melody (my mom's) | Samantha | Nellie | Elyssa | Epiphany | Lindsay | Nicki | Julie | Cecile | Ivy | Kit | Kirsten | Molly | Cindy | Cherry | Michael | Rachel

1/25/2015 7:04 am  #24

As a homeschooler I can say that I DO NOT SIT ARIUND INMY PJS ALL DAY! I get up get dressed and go to school just like a public schooler. I do my chores, clean my room, and do like, a test a day! And I enjoy it! It doesn't meAn that I don't socialize enough. I have like, a hundred friends!!!! I enjoy homeschool.

Once, there were children with stars in their veins.
 I'm Daisy, an INTP, ADHD writer with caffiene and a dream.
I believe it is my duty to honor God through fantasy, and I will bombard you with information about faeries until you want to kill me. Ask me about my fandoms.
WIP quote: "Great, no one killed me in my sleep!"
Currently reading: Crowns of Croswald
Currently listening: LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO LOOK WHAT YOU JUST MADE ME DO LOOK WHAT YOU UST MADE ME DO

If you need a reccomendation for clean fantasy/sci-fi books and movies, just ask me!

|Marvel| |DC| |Star Wars| |Star Trek| |Narnia| |LotR| |KotLC| |LEGO| |HGTG|  |Hunger Games| |Disney|

Iron man = awesome, Batman = awesome, Loki = awesome, Zaphod = awesome, Haymitch x Effie = awesome, K2SO = awesome, C3P0 = awesome, Spock = awesome, Eustace = awesome, Keefe = awesome, Biana = awesome, Bilbo = awesome, Pippen = awesome, Princess Leia = awesome, Batgirl = awesome, Tamatoa = awesome

<happydayswithanonymousa.blogspot.com> <https://www.instagram.com/dragoncologist> Twitter: @Dragoncologist

http://68.media.tumblr.com/45ecf08bb5faa2aada043d60d95ee799/tumblr_oiadbvdaVh1u8a9qvo1_500.gif

1/25/2015 7:37 am  #25

I agree 

Liz - Roman Catholic - Cowgirl - Future State Trooper - Bookworm - Hopeful Future Author -  Country Music Fan - Movie and TV Show Junkie - Homeschooler - Etsy Shop Owner - ISTP

3/20/2015 6:43 pm  #26

I hate when people think homewchoolers are super dumb because they think ONLY IF YOUR IN SCHOOL YOUR SMART! NOT TRUE! ACTUALLY, PEOPLE IN SCHOOL HALF THE TIME WHEN THEY GROW UP THEY DONT REMEMBER ANYTHING!!!! 
rant over.

Hi! I'm Makenzie, But you can call me Kenzie!
I am:
15 years old
Homeschooled
A Christian living for Jesus
A photographer
Doll lover
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Olivia
Morgan
Mckenna
Brooklyn
Saige
Isabelle
Megan
Addy
Rahel
Tipi
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My Doll instagram: @Makenzie_ag
My personal instagram: @kenzieclandis
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Marie is Bae <3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I love Jesus with all my heart, and strive to live like him each day. 
A joyful soul is the best soul.
Psalm 63
Creativity 
✖️Wild and Free ✖️

4/08/2015 10:11 am  #27

I get those things all the time, but I don't let them get to me. We all know none of that is true, so don't even pay attention to them!

My name is Hayley.
I’m a 12-year-old girl, and I am the youngest in the line of 4 girls.

I adore writing and I hope to be an author when I’m older. I love American girl dolls, I actually have a blog for dolls! You will often find me reading, creating art, dressing my dolls, blogging, or doing just about anything outside. And I’m practically glued to my camera.

You might wonder how I have time for all this; well, I’m home-schooled! I have never attended a day of school in a brick-and-motar school in my life (neither have any of my sisters). I often do math sitting with mom on my living room floor, read science curled up on the couch with my sister (and cool experiments in our kitchen), enjoy history with lunch most days, share writing and art at my co-op with friends, and lots of other fun subjects just about anywhere I can. I also love robotics! I competed in the World International Competition in Florida a few years ago and got to go to Legoland with my team and swam in the Gulf of Mexico!

I have two adorable dogs. Maggie is a white, curly Cockapoo we have owned her for 5 years. Bixby is a tall, gray Labradoodle we have owned for 2 years.I’ve played softball since I was 4, and I love pitching. My two oldest sisters used to be extraordinary travel ball pitchers who are great coaches. (I hope to be as good as them someday!)

I just relocated to new England,  where I’m discovering lots of cool creatures in my backyard. But the move has been a bit hard for me considering it is 7 hours away from all my bestest friends and family. But I’m getting used to it and have been making great friends here. Since the move I have learned many important things about friendship.
♥Hayley

4/08/2015 12:32 pm  #28

YES! Get them all the time! I get so peeved by them! PLEASE

https://media.giphy.com/media/2wh5JIuq5hPXp9htLP/giphy.gif
Lydia // Sinner saved by Grace // No longer homeschooled // 14 // ESFJ // Extrovert // Reader // Writer // Geek // Sports enthusiast // Philadelphia sports fanatic 
FAVORITE MUSIC: Relient K, Owl City, Kings Kaleidoscope, NEEDTOBREATHE, Echosmith, Lights
FAVORITE BOOKS: Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte, The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis, The Trixie Belden series, Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen, The Christy Miller series
FAVORITE MOVIES:  The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe, Guardians of the Galaxy Volume 2, Jane Eyre 2006,  Pride and Prejudice 1995, The Princess Bride 
FAVORITE SHOWS:  Star Trek: Voyager, Star Trek: The Original Series, Star Trek: Deep Space Nine, Death in Paradise, Father Brown, 

3/21/2017 10:35 am  #29

Yeah it kills me....  I was at a birthday party and I told this girl that I'm bad at math and she said: "That's because you're homeschooled"

https://media.giphy.com/media/26vIfjCYWUeCoIaB2/giphy.gif
Homeschooled, Catholic, and 13

3/21/2017 10:52 am  #30

^ That's terrible! Plenty of people are bad at math, not just homeschoolers. Like me. Especially me. Math is evil. XD 

http://delightfulworldofdolls.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/Madi-AGH.png

Madi | 15 | minister of the Gospel of Jesus Christ 

Asking Jesus into your heart solves all of life's problems, because when Jesus steps in, the devil steps out. 

// STATUS: I'm going to the doctor to get my knee fluid drained, am starting a new AIP (autoimmune protocol), and plan to get back to blogging and writing soon. 

// CURRENT ANTHEM:  now I fight back / I got dreams, I got dreams / enemies, enemies / follow me / oh they gonna hate on me / hit the dust / look at it all come back / yeah, blood on my road / yeah, God save my soul / like ah-ah-ah / pray for me like ah-ah-ah / take the brakes off me! ah-ah-ah ♪ Fashion Joe (feat. KB) by GAWVI

// WARFARE PROGRESS: I think I'm going to have to set Warfare aside for a while. There is no premise or theme, and I'm really worried about it. :/

// MY AMERICAN GIRL DOLLS
Molly • Josefina • Cécile • Emelie • Jasmine • Ellie • Chloe • Taryn • Katy Christine • Delaney

// MY WEBSITES
Delightful World of Dolls | Life Undefeated | Madison Grace

http://madisongraceauthor.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/AGH-Madi-2.png

3/21/2017 10:53 am  #31

I like to say that 'Math doesn't like me, and I return the sentiments...

3/21/2017 11:01 am  #32

AudreyRebeccaMacyandme wrote:

Yeah it kills me....  I was at a birthday party and I told this girl that I'm bad at math and she said: "That's because you're homeschooled"

😡😡😡
Same thing happened to me at the Y once!

3/21/2017 11:12 am  #33

HAHA! That's great! XD Is it okay if I say that sometimes? XDD

Asking Jesus into your heart solves all of life's problems, because when Jesus steps in, the devil steps out. 

// STATUS: I'm going to the doctor to get my knee fluid drained, am starting a new AIP (autoimmune protocol), and plan to get back to blogging and writing soon. 

// CURRENT ANTHEM:  now I fight back / I got dreams, I got dreams / enemies, enemies / follow me / oh they gonna hate on me / hit the dust / look at it all come back / yeah, blood on my road / yeah, God save my soul / like ah-ah-ah / pray for me like ah-ah-ah / take the brakes off me! ah-ah-ah ♪ Fashion Joe (feat. KB) by GAWVI

// WARFARE PROGRESS: I think I'm going to have to set Warfare aside for a while. There is no premise or theme, and I'm really worried about it. :/

Molly • Josefina • Cécile • Emelie • Jasmine • Ellie • Chloe • Taryn • Katy Christine • Delaney

// MY WEBSITES

3/21/2017 1:15 pm  #34

One time I told a kid I was homeschooled and she asked what was wrong with me... she meant like, mentally... I was like... "Uh... I have ADHD but that's not why I'm homeschooled... my parents are making me a disciple."

She wanted to know what a disciple was then... ;p

I believe it is my duty to honor God through fantasy, and I will bombard you with information about faeries until you want to kill me. Ask me about my fandoms.
Currently listening: LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO LOOK WHAT YOU JUST MADE ME DO LOOK WHAT YOU UST MADE ME DO

If you need a reccomendation for clean fantasy/sci-fi books and movies, just ask me!

|Marvel| |DC| |Star Wars| |Star Trek| |Narnia| |LotR| |KotLC| |LEGO| |HGTG|  |Hunger Games| |Disney|

Iron man = awesome, Batman = awesome, Loki = awesome, Zaphod = awesome, Haymitch x Effie = awesome, K2SO = awesome, C3P0 = awesome, Spock = awesome, Eustace = awesome, Keefe = awesome, Biana = awesome, Bilbo = awesome, Pippen = awesome, Princess Leia = awesome, Batgirl = awesome, Tamatoa = awesome

<happydayswithanonymousa.blogspot.com> <https://www.instagram.com/dragoncologist> Twitter: @Dragoncologist

http://68.media.tumblr.com/45ecf08bb5faa2aada043d60d95ee799/tumblr_oiadbvdaVh1u8a9qvo1_500.gif

3/21/2017 1:19 pm  #35

^ XDD

// MY WEBSITES

3/21/2017 1:41 pm  #36

Or that kid that time that said "so how do you go to the library?" I was like uh.... in a car?

3/21/2017 2:38 pm  #37

MadCat wrote:

Permission granted.... XD

3/21/2017 2:47 pm  #38

MadCat wrote:

Permission granted.... XD

Hehehe! XD

// MY WEBSITES

3/28/2017 9:18 pm  #39

"You're homeschooled, you wouldn't understand."
EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.

3/30/2017 9:56 am  #40

I am an introvert.

This is not because of homeschooling. Really.-_- 

That being said, I do think to some extent that being homeschooled has made me absolutely terrible at trying to socialize with people my age in real life. Not 'being homeschooled', but other things the way my mom chose to handle things, I don't know how to explain it. I think most of it is just stupid me, though...you wouldn't know it most likely if you talked to me, but I get freaked out sometimes in social situations. ...I hate it...

http://thedolldwelling.boardhost.com/
http://dollsdisneyrollercoasters.blogspot.com/

My favorite doll I have. Thanks, sis.^_^
http://i68.tinypic.com/15i6xok.jpg

My favorite roller coaster...Manta at SeaWorld Orlando

http://i61.tinypic.com/v42o2o.jpg

My favorite band....Nightwish
http://i67.tinypic.com/wu33i8.jpg

And, the edit I made
http://i65.tinypic.com/v6oolf.jpg
My AGs: Addy, Elizabeth, Kanani, McKenna, Jess, Cindy (#32), Emily, Cécile, Caroline, Melody
INTJ

~Manta aka ElsaIcySnowflake~

>if my siggy is now too long, please tell me and I will shorten it<

Board footera