Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/03/2018 7:32 am  #1

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ALYSE

Happy birthday, Alyse! I hope you have a great day! I'm so glad you are a part of the AGH community!

Last edited by SaintsBridget&Patrick (2/03/2018 7:33 am)

Liz - Roman Catholic - Cowgirl - Future State Trooper - Bookworm - Hopeful Future Author -  Country Music Fan - Movie and TV Show Junkie - Homeschooler - Etsy Shop Owner - ISTP

2/03/2018 7:35 am  #2

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ALYSE

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR ALYSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPYYYYYYY BIRTHDAAAAAAAAAAAAAY TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!
​(Cha-cha-cha!!!)

https://media.giphy.com/media/2wh5JIuq5hPXp9htLP/giphy.gif
Lydia // Sinner saved by Grace // No longer homeschooled // 14 // ESFJ // Extrovert // Reader // Writer // Geek // Sports enthusiast // Philadelphia sports fanatic 
FAVORITE MUSIC: Relient K, Owl City, Kings Kaleidoscope, NEEDTOBREATHE, Echosmith, Lights
FAVORITE BOOKS: Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte, The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis, The Trixie Belden series, Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen, The Christy Miller series
FAVORITE MOVIES:  The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe, Guardians of the Galaxy Volume 2, Jane Eyre 2006,  Pride and Prejudice 1995, The Princess Bride 
FAVORITE SHOWS:  Star Trek: Voyager, Star Trek: The Original Series, Star Trek: Deep Space Nine, Death in Paradise, Father Brown, 

2/03/2018 4:48 pm  #3

Thank y'all so much!!!!    I can't believe I'm a teenager now! O.O

https://media.giphy.com/media/26vIfjCYWUeCoIaB2/giphy.gif
Homeschooled, Catholic, and 13

2/04/2018 1:19 pm  #4

You're welcome! It's awesome! :D

Liz - Roman Catholic - Cowgirl - Future State Trooper - Bookworm - Hopeful Future Author -  Country Music Fan - Movie and TV Show Junkie - Homeschooler - Etsy Shop Owner - ISTP

Board footera