Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/19/2017 1:45 pm  #1

EXCERPT

Her building- small, one story… nothing special, just a cramped cement building. She goes to open the door, and realizes that she doesn’t have the key.Now honestly, are you even kidding me?No, no, this is for real. She looks around, before zeroing in on a loose brick in the sidewalk. She sighs.Technically this is illegal too, she thinks, pulling the brick up. Somewhat illegal. Tilley looks around. She walks over to the door, and somewhat primly sets her back down on the front step. Then, walking back over to the window, she seems to judge something- the size, perhaps- before pulling her arm back and slamming the brick into the window.Shards of wet glass fall onto the ground with a loud crash, water reflecting off of them.“Keep it down out there!” a voice yells from down the street. Tilley ignores it, pulling herself through the window, protecting her skin with the cloak. This doesn’t stop several shards from pricking her skin. She winces, but keeps silent.I’ll have to find someone to fix the window tomorrow, of course.Tilley walks over to the door, and fumbles around to unlock it. If only I had electricity, or, I don’t know, magery. She pulls her now drenched bag into the room with her, then shuts the door. She re-locks it quickly, still fumbling in the dark. I might need to make a few investments… in lighting structures, namely.Tilley lays down on the bare floor, curling up into a ball. Might be worth getting some sleep before daylight. She pulls her cloak around her more tightly,in  a sad attempt to warm herself.  She can feel the knife she keeps concealed in it, a reassuring weight. She finds the hilt of the knife, and grips it tightly. Just in case.As she slowly drifts off to sleep, one last thought surfaces, like a whisper.Life isn’t fair.

Once, there were children with stars in their veins.
 I'm Daisy, an INTP, ADHD writer with caffiene and a dream.
I believe it is my duty to honor God through fantasy, and I will bombard you with information about faeries until you want to kill me. Ask me about my fandoms.
WIP quote: "Great, no one killed me in my sleep!"
Currently reading: Crowns of Croswald
Currently listening: LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO LOOK WHAT YOU JUST MADE ME DO LOOK WHAT YOU UST MADE ME DO

If you need a reccomendation for clean fantasy/sci-fi books and movies, just ask me!

|Marvel| |DC| |Star Wars| |Star Trek| |Narnia| |LotR| |KotLC| |LEGO| |HGTG|  |Hunger Games| |Disney|

Iron man = awesome, Batman = awesome, Loki = awesome, Zaphod = awesome, Haymitch x Effie = awesome, K2SO = awesome, C3P0 = awesome, Spock = awesome, Eustace = awesome, Keefe = awesome, Biana = awesome, Bilbo = awesome, Pippen = awesome, Princess Leia = awesome, Batgirl = awesome, Tamatoa = awesome

<happydayswithanonymousa.blogspot.com> <https://www.instagram.com/dragoncologist> Twitter: @Dragoncologist

http://68.media.tumblr.com/45ecf08bb5faa2aada043d60d95ee799/tumblr_oiadbvdaVh1u8a9qvo1_500.gif

Board footera