Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/18/2017 4:21 pm  #1

No Home Wi-Fi

Hey everyone,

I just wanted to let you all know I am all right. The internet went out at home, and so I have had to find places to go with internet until that gets up and running, so I can not be as active in the forum as I would like to be until we get that fixed. I would really appreciate prayer regarding the changing to a new modem and router. 

See you all when I can.

8/18/2017 5:01 pm  #2

Re: No Home Wi-Fi

I know how you feel, the same thing happened to me a year ago! I hope everything goes OK with replacing your internet-equipment-stuff! 

https://media.giphy.com/media/2wh5JIuq5hPXp9htLP/giphy.gif
Lydia // Sinner saved by Grace // No longer homeschooled // 14 // ESFJ // Extrovert // Reader // Writer // Geek // Sports enthusiast // Philadelphia sports fanatic 
FAVORITE MUSIC: Relient K, Owl City, Kings Kaleidoscope, NEEDTOBREATHE, Echosmith, Lights
FAVORITE BOOKS: Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte, The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis, The Trixie Belden series, Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen, The Christy Miller series
FAVORITE MOVIES:  The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe, Guardians of the Galaxy Volume 2, Jane Eyre 2006,  Pride and Prejudice 1995, The Princess Bride 
FAVORITE SHOWS:  Star Trek: Voyager, Star Trek: The Original Series, Star Trek: Deep Space Nine, Death in Paradise, Father Brown, 

8/19/2017 5:49 am  #3

I know how you feel as well, I live in the mountains and we lose our appliances (including router and water) to lightning on a regular basis. Prayers to you!

“Sometimes you fall, spinning through space, grasping for the things that keep you here. Sometimes you catch them. Sometimes you don't.
Sometimes they catch you.” Francesca Lia Block 
~Hallie Marie~

8/19/2017 1:02 pm  #4

I had that problem recently with my house getting struck by lightning. Praying!

Once, there were children with stars in their veins.
 I'm Daisy, an INTP, ADHD writer with caffiene and a dream.
I believe it is my duty to honor God through fantasy, and I will bombard you with information about faeries until you want to kill me. Ask me about my fandoms.
WIP quote: "Great, no one killed me in my sleep!"
Currently reading: Crowns of Croswald
Currently listening: LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO LOOK WHAT YOU JUST MADE ME DO LOOK WHAT YOU UST MADE ME DO

If you need a reccomendation for clean fantasy/sci-fi books and movies, just ask me!

|Marvel| |DC| |Star Wars| |Star Trek| |Narnia| |LotR| |KotLC| |LEGO| |HGTG|  |Hunger Games| |Disney|

Iron man = awesome, Batman = awesome, Loki = awesome, Zaphod = awesome, Haymitch x Effie = awesome, K2SO = awesome, C3P0 = awesome, Spock = awesome, Eustace = awesome, Keefe = awesome, Biana = awesome, Bilbo = awesome, Pippen = awesome, Princess Leia = awesome, Batgirl = awesome, Tamatoa = awesome

<happydayswithanonymousa.blogspot.com> <https://www.instagram.com/dragoncologist> Twitter: @Dragoncologist

http://68.media.tumblr.com/45ecf08bb5faa2aada043d60d95ee799/tumblr_oiadbvdaVh1u8a9qvo1_500.gif

Board footera