Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/08/2017 9:47 pm  #1

I Need Some Writing Advice! AKA: SOS HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME

Hey guys!

Sooo... HELP.

Ahem. Lemme explain.

This month I was going to rewrite Loyalty book 1 and Loyalty book 2, then spend September-October plotting for book 3, and finally write book 3 in November.

Tonight, I decided that wasn't enough time, would stress me out way too much, and it would ultimately be better for my books if I took more time and re-plotted book 2 in September-October instead, then rewrite it in November.

But then I got to thinking. I'm doing a quick rewrite of book 1 now, planning to go back for another revision in which I completely replot it. Should I not mess with book 2 at all this year (even though I wanted to be doing book 3 this year... XD) and just replot book 1 during September-October instead? And then rewrite it in November?

Would it be better to rewrite the books in order like that? Or since I'm tired and frustrated at book 1, go ahead and write book 2 this November?

ANY HELP WOULD BE MUCH APPRECIATED. I NEED ADVICE BADLY. HEEEELLLPPPP!

http://delightfulworldofdolls.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/Madi-AGH.png

Madi | 15 | minister of the Gospel of Jesus Christ 

Asking Jesus into your heart solves all of life's problems, because when Jesus steps in, the devil steps out. 

// STATUS: Taking a long break from all blogging and writing while on my summer trip.

// CURRENT ANTHEM:  I have found a Joy / that jumps over sadness / You are all I want / You are all I need / everything my heart could hope for ♪ (I Have Found by Kim Walker)

// WARFARE PROGRESS: Paused

// MY AMERICAN GIRL DOLLS
Molly • Josefina • Cécile • Emelie • Jasmine • Ellie • Chloe • Taryn • Katy Christine • Delaney

// MY WEBSITES
Delightful World of Dolls | Life Undefeated | Madison Grace

http://madisongraceauthor.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/AGH-Madi-2.png

8/09/2017 7:02 am  #2

Re: I Need Some Writing Advice! AKA: SOS HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME

I'll totally help you when I have my new glasses in a week and can actually see enough to read that. 😂

No it sure if this will help even the slightest bit, but it's worth a shot.

You're writing big books, right? Working on that many books can be tough, and that's a lot of revising. I know you want to rush (So do I...gimme 20,000 more words and I can finish and start my next novel) but it might be best if you wait to rewrite the second one. I suggest finishing book one before you start book two. Honestly, a new idea might even pop into your head. I think it's worth waiting, but follow your gut like the devil butt kicker you are. ;)

“Sometimes you fall, spinning through space, grasping for the things that keep you here. Sometimes you catch them. Sometimes you don't.
Sometimes they catch you.” Francesca Lia Block 
~Hallie Marie~

8/09/2017 2:18 pm  #3

Thank you so much Hallie! I think I am gonna just focus on book 1 this year. Thank you so much!! 😊😊🤗🤗😄😄😃

http://delightfulworldofdolls.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/Madi-AGH.png

Madi | 15 | minister of the Gospel of Jesus Christ 

Asking Jesus into your heart solves all of life's problems, because when Jesus steps in, the devil steps out. 

// STATUS: Taking a long break from all blogging and writing while on my summer trip.

// CURRENT ANTHEM:  I have found a Joy / that jumps over sadness / You are all I want / You are all I need / everything my heart could hope for ♪ (I Have Found by Kim Walker)

// WARFARE PROGRESS: Paused

// MY AMERICAN GIRL DOLLS
Molly • Josefina • Cécile • Emelie • Jasmine • Ellie • Chloe • Taryn • Katy Christine • Delaney

// MY WEBSITES
Delightful World of Dolls | Life Undefeated | Madison Grace

http://madisongraceauthor.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/AGH-Madi-2.png

8/09/2017 9:15 pm  #4

Happy to help, my friend :D

“Sometimes you fall, spinning through space, grasping for the things that keep you here. Sometimes you catch them. Sometimes you don't.
Sometimes they catch you.” Francesca Lia Block 
~Hallie Marie~

Board footera