Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/31/2017 5:35 pm  #1

Prayer Request :)

Hey guys, so my family and I must make some big decisions this year -- and soon. we are thinking about whether or not my little sister and I should go to school and not continue homeschooling next semester. It would be a big change for all of us, including changing our schedule to way earlier, getting used to the ways of school (my sister has never been and I haven't been in 8 years), and catching up on subjects I'm behind in (math and science). Plus, if we do choose school, we have to choose between public and private. So yeah. HUGE changes might be coming. Prayers would be GREATLY appreciated. Thanks.

https://www.nba.com/sixers/sites/sixers/files/gr-1_1.gif
Lydia // Sinner saved by Grace // No longer homeschooled // 14 // ESFJ // Extrovert // Reader // Writer // Geek // Sports enthusiast // Philadelphia sports fanatic 
FAVORITE MUSIC: Relient K, Owl City, Kings Kaleidoscope, NEEDTOBREATHE, Echosmith, Lights
FAVORITE BOOKS: Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte, The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis, The Trixie Belden series, Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen, The Christy Miller series
FAVORITE MOVIES:  The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe, Guardians of the Galaxy Volume 2, Jane Eyre 2006,  Pride and Prejudice 1995, The Princess Bride 
FAVORITE SHOWS:  Star Trek: Voyager, Star Trek: The Original Series, Star Trek: Deep Space Nine, Death in Paradise, Father Brown, 

7/31/2017 5:41 pm  #2

Re: Prayer Request :)

I'll definitely pray! And if you don't mind, could you pray for me too?

former home/road/unschooler, currently a college kid!
future first responder :-)
~hallie marie~

7/31/2017 5:57 pm  #3

I will pray Lydia!

Liz - Roman Catholic - Cowgirl - Future State Trooper - Bookworm - Hopeful Future Author -  Country Music Fan - Movie and TV Show Junkie - Homeschooler - Etsy Shop Owner - ISTP

7/31/2017 6:06 pm  #4

Thanks, guys! That means a lot. And of course I'll pray for you, Hallie! 

https://www.nba.com/sixers/sites/sixers/files/gr-1_1.gif
Lydia // Sinner saved by Grace // No longer homeschooled // 14 // ESFJ // Extrovert // Reader // Writer // Geek // Sports enthusiast // Philadelphia sports fanatic 
FAVORITE MUSIC: Relient K, Owl City, Kings Kaleidoscope, NEEDTOBREATHE, Echosmith, Lights
FAVORITE BOOKS: Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte, The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis, The Trixie Belden series, Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen, The Christy Miller series
FAVORITE MOVIES:  The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe, Guardians of the Galaxy Volume 2, Jane Eyre 2006,  Pride and Prejudice 1995, The Princess Bride 
FAVORITE SHOWS:  Star Trek: Voyager, Star Trek: The Original Series, Star Trek: Deep Space Nine, Death in Paradise, Father Brown, 

Board footera