Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/31/2017 5:35 pm  #1

Prayer Request :)

Hey guys, so my family and I must make some big decisions this year -- and soon. we are thinking about whether or not my little sister and I should go to school and not continue homeschooling next semester. It would be a big change for all of us, including changing our schedule to way earlier, getting used to the ways of school (my sister has never been and I haven't been in 8 years), and catching up on subjects I'm behind in (math and science). Plus, if we do choose school, we have to choose between public and private. So yeah. HUGE changes might be coming. Prayers would be GREATLY appreciated. Thanks.

http://i68.tinypic.com/2s025ps.png
~Lydia~Christian~Thirteen~Teenager~Sarcastic~Narnian~HootOwl~Trekkie~Queen of Beruna~Optimist~~Secretly Captain Janeway~Me
Status: ​I might go to school in a w​eek-and-a-half . . . I am terrified  . . . but excited . . . ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
​Song Stuck in my Head: ​Goodbye by Echosmith
Book I'm Reading Now: Spring's Gentle Promise ​by Janette Oke
--Check out my new blog, Lydia Therese, here-- --Check out my YouTube channel here-- --Check out my new message board, Serendipities, here--
From left to right - Belle and the Beast from Beauty and the Beast 2017, Trixie Belden from the Trixie Belden Series, Jane Eyre from the Jane Eyre 2006 Minseries based off the book by Charlotte Bronte, and Susan from The Chronicles of Narnia.
I am a princess on the way to my throne...destined to seek...destined to roam...
Your Great Love will lead me through - You are the peace in my troubled sea. 
Every storm will pass, every night will end, there is healing for every heartbroken.
But it's here in the ashes, I'm finding treasure...He's making diamonds, diamonds out of dust - He's making diamonds out of us.
Dress shabbily and they remember the dress; dress impeccably and they remember the woman. 
And Susan grew into a tall and graceful woman with hair that fell almost to her feet, and the kings of the countries beyond the sea began sending ambassadors asking for her hand in marriage. And she was called Queen Susan the Gentle.
I look up to the mountains. Does my strength come from the mountains? No. My strength comes from God, who made the heavens...the earth...and the mountains.
​Don't be just everything she wants, be everything she needs. When she tells you she loves you, tell her you love her too.
​Over and over again, I hear Your voice in my head, let your light shine for all to see . . .
​Hold on tight a little longer, work doesn't kill you, it makes you stronger. Get back up, 'cause it's a hard love . . .
Me when I see a train: Look there's a train

~Lydia~ <3

7/31/2017 5:41 pm  #2

Re: Prayer Request :)

I'll definitely pray! And if you don't mind, could you pray for me too?

Steps to caring for the Hallie.
Feed the Hallie waffles.
Buy a trampoline because the Hallie is a mountain creature and can't have one where it lives.
Give the Hallie a pillow so it can have a pillow fight.

boom. You have cared for the Hallie.

7/31/2017 5:57 pm  #3

I will pray Lydia!

Salve! I'm SaintsBridget&Patrick. I go by Liz around here though. I am an amateur writer and photographer. I am currently studying the Latin language for school. I am a big tv show person and enjoy many. If you ever want to know of a show, let me know! I am a fan of 24, Narnia, Person of Interest, The Lord of the Rings, The Hobbit, The Hunger Games, Adam-12, Pysch, Blue Bloods, Murdoch Mysteries and more! I am a ROMAN CATHOLIC! Check out my Etsy Shop, American Cat Creations

http://www.setonhome.org/wpsetonhome/wp-content/themes/Seton-1/images/Seton-Top.pnghttps://i.giphy.com/PdUQd3ap2DDLW.gif 

7/31/2017 6:06 pm  #4

Thanks, guys! That means a lot. And of course I'll pray for you, Hallie! 

http://i68.tinypic.com/2s025ps.png
~Lydia~Christian~Thirteen~Teenager~Sarcastic~Narnian~HootOwl~Trekkie~Queen of Beruna~Optimist~~Secretly Captain Janeway~Me
Status: ​I might go to school in a w​eek-and-a-half . . . I am terrified  . . . but excited . . . ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
​Song Stuck in my Head: ​Goodbye by Echosmith
Book I'm Reading Now: Spring's Gentle Promise ​by Janette Oke
--Check out my new blog, Lydia Therese, here-- --Check out my YouTube channel here-- --Check out my new message board, Serendipities, here--
From left to right - Belle and the Beast from Beauty and the Beast 2017, Trixie Belden from the Trixie Belden Series, Jane Eyre from the Jane Eyre 2006 Minseries based off the book by Charlotte Bronte, and Susan from The Chronicles of Narnia.
I am a princess on the way to my throne...destined to seek...destined to roam...
Your Great Love will lead me through - You are the peace in my troubled sea. 
Every storm will pass, every night will end, there is healing for every heartbroken.
But it's here in the ashes, I'm finding treasure...He's making diamonds, diamonds out of dust - He's making diamonds out of us.
Dress shabbily and they remember the dress; dress impeccably and they remember the woman. 
And Susan grew into a tall and graceful woman with hair that fell almost to her feet, and the kings of the countries beyond the sea began sending ambassadors asking for her hand in marriage. And she was called Queen Susan the Gentle.
I look up to the mountains. Does my strength come from the mountains? No. My strength comes from God, who made the heavens...the earth...and the mountains.
​Don't be just everything she wants, be everything she needs. When she tells you she loves you, tell her you love her too.
​Over and over again, I hear Your voice in my head, let your light shine for all to see . . .
​Hold on tight a little longer, work doesn't kill you, it makes you stronger. Get back up, 'cause it's a hard love . . .
Me when I see a train: Look there's a train

~Lydia~ <3

Board footera