Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/22/2017 5:37 pm  #21

Re: Who Wants to Sprint?

I am

Liz - Roman Catholic - Cowgirl - Future State Trooper - Bookworm - Hopeful Future Author -  Country Music Fan - Movie and TV Show Junkie - Homeschooler - Etsy Shop Owner - ISTP

7/22/2017 5:43 pm  #22

Anyone going to join?

Liz - Roman Catholic - Cowgirl - Future State Trooper - Bookworm - Hopeful Future Author -  Country Music Fan - Movie and TV Show Junkie - Homeschooler - Etsy Shop Owner - ISTP

7/22/2017 5:43 pm  #23

Me!

“Sometimes you fall, spinning through space, grasping for the things that keep you here. Sometimes you catch them. Sometimes you don't.
Sometimes they catch you.” Francesca Lia Block 
~Hallie Marie~

7/22/2017 5:45 pm  #24

Wait, how?

“Sometimes you fall, spinning through space, grasping for the things that keep you here. Sometimes you catch them. Sometimes you don't.
~Hallie Marie~

7/22/2017 5:46 pm  #25

7/22/2017 5:47 pm  #26

There  on the link

7/22/2017 5:48 pm  #27

Okay, I'm on!

~Hallie Marie~

7/22/2017 5:50 pm  #28

YAY!!! I don't see Madi anywhere. 

7/22/2017 5:56 pm  #29

Going on, now that I have 2 ATC made!

7/22/2017 7:00 pm  #30

I sprint on global, if anyone wants to catch me on sometime :D

http://delightfulworldofdolls.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/Madi-AGH.png

Madi | 15 | minister of the Gospel of Jesus Christ 

Asking Jesus into your heart solves all of life's problems, because when Jesus steps in, the devil steps out. 

// STATUS: I'm going to the doctor to get my knee fluid drained, am starting a new AIP (autoimmune protocol), and plan to get back to blogging and writing soon. 

// CURRENT ANTHEM:  now I fight back / I got dreams, I got dreams / enemies, enemies / follow me / oh they gonna hate on me / hit the dust / look at it all come back / yeah, blood on my road / yeah, God save my soul / like ah-ah-ah / pray for me like ah-ah-ah / take the brakes off me! ah-ah-ah ♪ Fashion Joe (feat. KB) by GAWVI

// WARFARE PROGRESS: I think I'm going to have to set Warfare aside for a while. There is no premise or theme, and I'm really worried about it. :/

// MY AMERICAN GIRL DOLLS
Molly • Josefina • Cécile • Emelie • Jasmine • Ellie • Chloe • Taryn • Katy Christine • Delaney

// MY WEBSITES
Delightful World of Dolls | Life Undefeated | Madison Grace

http://madisongraceauthor.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/AGH-Madi-2.png

7/22/2017 7:06 pm  #31

7/23/2017 7:11 pm  #32

Globaly Sprinting Rn

7/23/2017 7:58 pm  #33

7/23/2017 8:11 pm  #34

I wanna sprint

~Hallie Marie~

7/24/2017 2:08 am  #35

Blue? Are you on?

Asking Jesus into your heart solves all of life's problems, because when Jesus steps in, the devil steps out. 

// STATUS: I'm going to the doctor to get my knee fluid drained, am starting a new AIP (autoimmune protocol), and plan to get back to blogging and writing soon. 

// CURRENT ANTHEM:  now I fight back / I got dreams, I got dreams / enemies, enemies / follow me / oh they gonna hate on me / hit the dust / look at it all come back / yeah, blood on my road / yeah, God save my soul / like ah-ah-ah / pray for me like ah-ah-ah / take the brakes off me! ah-ah-ah ♪ Fashion Joe (feat. KB) by GAWVI

// WARFARE PROGRESS: I think I'm going to have to set Warfare aside for a while. There is no premise or theme, and I'm really worried about it. :/

Molly • Josefina • Cécile • Emelie • Jasmine • Ellie • Chloe • Taryn • Katy Christine • Delaney

// MY WEBSITES

7/24/2017 2:09 am  #36

7/24/2017 2:11 am  #37

GASP. YOU ARE!

// MY WEBSITES

7/24/2017 2:12 am  #38

And I see you on the sprint!

7/24/2017 2:13 am  #39

YOU DO? I saw you and tried to say hi but then you disappeared.

// MY WEBSITES

7/24/2017 2:15 am  #40

What time was it when you did?

Board footera