Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/24/2017 11:06 am  #1

Favorite Movies/Shows?

What are shows and movies that you guys just LOVE?

Once, there were children with stars in their veins.
 I'm Daisy, an INTP, ADHD writer with caffiene and a dream.
I believe it is my duty to honor God through fantasy, and I will bombard you with information about faeries until you want to kill me. Ask me about my fandoms.
WIP quote: "Great, no one killed me in my sleep!"
Currently reading: Crowns of Croswald
Currently listening: LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO LOOK WHAT YOU JUST MADE ME DO LOOK WHAT YOU UST MADE ME DO

If you need a reccomendation for clean fantasy/sci-fi books and movies, just ask me!

|Marvel| |DC| |Star Wars| |Star Trek| |Narnia| |LotR| |KotLC| |LEGO| |HGTG|  |Hunger Games| |Disney|

Iron man = awesome, Batman = awesome, Loki = awesome, Zaphod = awesome, Haymitch x Effie = awesome, K2SO = awesome, C3P0 = awesome, Spock = awesome, Eustace = awesome, Keefe = awesome, Biana = awesome, Bilbo = awesome, Pippen = awesome, Princess Leia = awesome, Batgirl = awesome, Tamatoa = awesome

<happydayswithanonymousa.blogspot.com> <https://www.instagram.com/dragoncologist> Twitter: @Dragoncologist

http://68.media.tumblr.com/45ecf08bb5faa2aada043d60d95ee799/tumblr_oiadbvdaVh1u8a9qvo1_500.gif

6/24/2017 9:10 pm  #2

Re: Favorite Movies/Shows?

Welll......

SHOWS:

White Collar
Blue Bloods
Person of Interest
Burn Notice
Psych
The Pinkertons

MOVIES:

MR. HOLMES starring Ian McKellan

LORD OF THE RINGS directed by Peter

More to come....

Liz - Roman Catholic - Cowgirl - Future State Trooper - Bookworm - Hopeful Future Author -  Country Music Fan - Movie and TV Show Junkie - Homeschooler - Etsy Shop Owner - ISTP

6/25/2017 7:12 am  #3

@Liz my grandma watches blue bloods- what's it about?

For me, it's:
SHOWS:
The Flash
Merlin

MOVIES:
Hidden Figures
Rogue One
A New Hope
Attack of the Clones
and
Fantastic Beasts and Where to find them
and
LEGO BATMAN
and
Batman (1989)

I believe it is my duty to honor God through fantasy, and I will bombard you with information about faeries until you want to kill me. Ask me about my fandoms.
Currently listening: LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO LOOK WHAT YOU JUST MADE ME DO LOOK WHAT YOU UST MADE ME DO

If you need a reccomendation for clean fantasy/sci-fi books and movies, just ask me!

|Marvel| |DC| |Star Wars| |Star Trek| |Narnia| |LotR| |KotLC| |LEGO| |HGTG|  |Hunger Games| |Disney|

Iron man = awesome, Batman = awesome, Loki = awesome, Zaphod = awesome, Haymitch x Effie = awesome, K2SO = awesome, C3P0 = awesome, Spock = awesome, Eustace = awesome, Keefe = awesome, Biana = awesome, Bilbo = awesome, Pippen = awesome, Princess Leia = awesome, Batgirl = awesome, Tamatoa = awesome

<happydayswithanonymousa.blogspot.com> <https://www.instagram.com/dragoncologist> Twitter: @Dragoncologist

http://68.media.tumblr.com/45ecf08bb5faa2aada043d60d95ee799/tumblr_oiadbvdaVh1u8a9qvo1_500.gif

6/25/2017 11:36 am  #4

I am a TV show junkie so I have SOOOOOOOOOOOO many...

Murdoch Mysteries
Mission: Impossible 
Star Trek: TOS 
Star Trek: VOY 
​Dr. Quinn: Medicine Woman 
The Donna Reed Show 
When Calls the Heart 

And a bunch of others I can't remember right now. XD 

https://www.nba.com/sixers/sites/sixers/files/gr-1_1.gif
Lydia // Sinner saved by Grace // No longer homeschooled // 14 // ESFJ // Extrovert // Reader // Writer // Geek // Sports enthusiast // Philadelphia sports fanatic 
FAVORITE MUSIC: Relient K, Owl City, Kings Kaleidoscope, NEEDTOBREATHE, Echosmith, Lights
FAVORITE BOOKS: Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte, The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis, The Trixie Belden series, Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen, The Christy Miller series
FAVORITE MOVIES:  The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe, Guardians of the Galaxy Volume 2, Jane Eyre 2006,  Pride and Prejudice 1995, The Princess Bride 
FAVORITE SHOWS:  Star Trek: Voyager, Star Trek: The Original Series, Star Trek: Deep Space Nine, Death in Paradise, Father Brown, 

6/25/2017 1:02 pm  #5

Adding to my movie list- True Grit (the remake)

6/25/2017 4:16 pm  #6

I like True Grit except the original one. 

Lydia // Sinner saved by Grace // No longer homeschooled // 14 // ESFJ // Extrovert // Reader // Writer // Geek // Sports enthusiast // Philadelphia sports fanatic 
FAVORITE MUSIC: Relient K, Owl City, Kings Kaleidoscope, NEEDTOBREATHE, Echosmith, Lights
FAVORITE BOOKS: Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte, The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis, The Trixie Belden series, Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen, The Christy Miller series
FAVORITE MOVIES:  The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe, Guardians of the Galaxy Volume 2, Jane Eyre 2006,  Pride and Prejudice 1995, The Princess Bride 
FAVORITE SHOWS:  Star Trek: Voyager, Star Trek: The Original Series, Star Trek: Deep Space Nine, Death in Paradise, Father Brown, 

6/25/2017 4:43 pm  #7

@AA, here is a summary:

Tom Selleck stars as Frank Reagan, the New York Police Commissioner, and patriarch of the Reagan clan, a multigenerational family of cops. Frank's oldest son is Danny, a seasoned detective and Iraqi War veteran who occasionally uses dubious tactics to solve cases. Daughter Erin, the lone female, is an assistant district attorney. Fresh out of Harvard Law, Jamie is the youngest member and "golden boy" of the family. Jamie gave up a lucrative future in law to continue the family's tradition in police work, and is asked to participate in a secretive investigation that even his father does not know about.

Liz - Roman Catholic - Cowgirl - Future State Trooper - Bookworm - Hopeful Future Author -  Country Music Fan - Movie and TV Show Junkie - Homeschooler - Etsy Shop Owner - ISTP

6/25/2017 6:22 pm  #8

SaintsBridget&Patrick wrote:

@AA, here is a summary:

Tom Selleck stars as Frank Reagan, the New York Police Commissioner, and patriarch of the Reagan clan, a multigenerational family of cops. Frank's oldest son is Danny, a seasoned detective and Iraqi War veteran who occasionally uses dubious tactics to solve cases. Daughter Erin, the lone female, is an assistant district attorney. Fresh out of Harvard Law, Jamie is the youngest member and "golden boy" of the family. Jamie gave up a lucrative future in law to continue the family's tradition in police work, and is asked to participate in a secretive investigation that even his father does not know about.

Is it clean?

also @Lydia, the one with John Wayne in it?

Last edited by AnonymousA (6/25/2017 6:25 pm)

6/25/2017 6:28 pm  #9

@AA, for the most part. Most of the episodes are clean except for a select few episodes. 

6/25/2017 6:38 pm  #10

Aha, Okay.

6/26/2017 8:44 am  #11

AnonymousA wrote:

@AA, here is a summary:

Is it clean?

​Yeah. I watched it with my dad. He saw it in theaters when he was a boy, so that was cool.

6/27/2017 7:01 am  #12

LydiaMcCoy wrote:

AnonymousA wrote:

@AA, here is a summary:

Is it clean?

​Yeah. I watched it with my dad. He saw it in theaters when he was a boy, so that was cool.

That is cool! My grandfather loves that one, too.

9/11/2017 4:33 pm  #13

LydiaMcCoy wrote:

I am a TV show junkie so I have SOOOOOOOOOOOO many...

Murdoch Mysteries
Mission: Impossible 
Star Trek: TOS 
Star Trek: VOY 
​Dr. Quinn: Medicine Woman 
The Donna Reed Show 
When Calls the Heart 

And a bunch of others I can't remember right now. XD 

TV show junkies, UNITE!!!

9/12/2017 9:06 am  #14

I don't really watch much TV.... I do really like Agents of SHIELD and The Flash, though- 'cuz I'm a nerd. Movies, I like Hunger Games (The last two especially b/c effie x haymitch = <3), The LEGO Batman Movie (it is holy ), Batman (1989), Hidden Figures, Avengers: Age of Ultron, Iron Man (the first one), and the first Matrix. I'm a nerd.

9/12/2017 11:18 am  #15

AnonymousA wrote:

I don't really watch much TV.... I do really like Agents of SHIELD and The Flash, though- 'cuz I'm a nerd. Movies, I like Hunger Games (The last two especially b/c effie x haymitch = <3), The LEGO Batman Movie (it is holy ), Batman (1989), Hidden Figures, Avengers: Age of Ultron, Iron Man (the first one), and the first Matrix. I'm a nerd.

I started watching Agents of Shield but didn't really get into it. The Hunger Games! I love those movies! Lego Batman, oh yeah!😎

9/12/2017 4:35 pm  #16

AnonymousA wrote:

I started watching Agents of Shield but didn't really get into it. The Hunger Games! I love those movies! Lego Batman, oh yeah!😎

I'm basically a Marvel and DC geek right now so I managed to convert my parents to hunger games so and LEGO Batman is the greatest ever

9/13/2017 8:20 am  #17

Liv & Maddie
The Voice
American Ninja Warrior
Solar SailorS
DWTS
America's Got Talent
Cutthroat Kitchen
Non Non Byori
MOVIES
Moana
Frozen
The Parent Trap
Pollyanna (the one with Haley Mills)
The Sound of Music
Sleeping Beauty
Mary Poppins

Last edited by Mermaid Gal (9/23/2017 4:10 pm)

9/13/2017 3:32 pm  #18

I don't have tv 😩😂

former home/road/unschooler, currently a college kid!
future first responder :-)
~hallie marie~

3/07/2018 8:10 pm  #19

The show I have been watching the most of lately is 24. Day 2. I'm about halfway through, and I'm watching it with my dad. We both like it! 

3/08/2018 8:43 am  #20

LydiaMcCoy wrote:

The show I have been watching the most of lately is 24. Day 2. I'm about halfway through, and I'm watching it with my dad. We both like it! 

YESSSSSSSSS! WATCH THE JACK BAUER.

Board footera