Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/20/2017 1:46 pm  #41

Re: The prank trader

https://media.giphy.com/media/26vIfjCYWUeCoIaB2/giphy.gif

I am a homeschooled Catholic 13 year-old

4/20/2017 1:47 pm  #42

Oh, Madi. XD

4/20/2017 1:48 pm  #43

-___- 

XD

http://madisongraceauthor.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/Madi.png

Madi | 14yo professional blogger | doll collector | writer | YouTuber | minister of the Gospel of Jesus Christ 

Asking Jesus into your heart solves all of life's problems, because when Jesus steps in, the devil steps out. 

// STATUS: I'm so in love with Warfare. Macro edit, here I come!

// CURRENT ANTHEM: ♪ kicking down doors like I'm massive / oh my this is getting kind of messy / nobody out here gonna work as hard as me / praying everyday 'cause there ain't no guarantees ♪ This is the Intro by Spencer Kane

NOVEL PROGRESS: About to start on the macro edit for Warfare!

// DAILY EPIC QUOTE: "Tell him that if he thinks he can stop [my destiny], I'll accept him into my heart as my Lord and Saviour because I've finally found someone more powerful than God." –Jonathan Shuttlesworth

// MY AMERICAN GIRL DOLLS
Molly • Josefina • Cécile • Emelie
 • Jasmine • Ellie • Chloe • Taryn • Katy Christine • Delaney

// MY WEBSITES
Delightful World of Dolls // professional doll collecting
Delightful World of Dolls YouTube Channel // AGSMs
Madi Grace // personal + ministry
Madison Grace (Author) // writing

Prayer? Advice? Encouragement? Wanna chat? EMAIL ME at madigrace [at] powerofGOD [dot] com or leave a comment at any of my blogs! I'm more active on DWOD, MG, and my new author blog than here right now, so if you want to keep in touch, I'm right there on those places. I'm not leaving here, though -- parents just restricting my hobby time. <3

--Madi

4/20/2017 1:49 pm  #44

YOU ARE THE MASTER ASSAIN. YOU CAN DO THIS.

4/20/2017 1:50 pm  #45

YOU ARE RIGHT. I CAN DO THISSS. 

Madi | 14yo professional blogger | doll collector | writer | YouTuber | minister of the Gospel of Jesus Christ 

Asking Jesus into your heart solves all of life's problems, because when Jesus steps in, the devil steps out. 

// CURRENT ANTHEM: ♪ kicking down doors like I'm massive / oh my this is getting kind of messy / nobody out here gonna work as hard as me / praying everyday 'cause there ain't no guarantees ♪ This is the Intro by Spencer Kane

// DAILY EPIC QUOTE: "Tell him that if he thinks he can stop [my destiny], I'll accept him into my heart as my Lord and Saviour because I've finally found someone more powerful than God." –Jonathan Shuttlesworth

// MY WEBSITES

Prayer? Advice? Encouragement? Wanna chat? EMAIL ME at madigrace [at] powerofGOD [dot] com or leave a comment at any of my blogs! I'm more active on DWOD, MG, and my new author blog than here right now, so if you want to keep in touch, I'm right there on those places. I'm not leaving here, though -- parents just restricting my hobby time. <3

--Madi

4/20/2017 1:50 pm  #46

A MASTER ASSAIN NINJA

4/20/2017 1:52 pm  #47

I AM ARI

// MY WEBSITES

--Madi

4/20/2017 1:52 pm  #48

Madi and Taylor where did you get the pretty name font?

4/20/2017 1:56 pm  #49

I screenshotted the siggy background color and then pasted text onto it using PhotoScape X. It's a picture that I put in my signature.

// MY WEBSITES

--Madi

4/20/2017 1:57 pm  #50

Oh, and Madi, fill a cup with water, (prefferably an opaque one) put a piece of THIN cardboard on top, and then carefully flip it over, setting it on a surface that can get wet.  Hold the cup steady, and carefully slide out the cardboard.  Leave a note along the lines of:  LIFT CUP IF YOU DARE.

4/20/2017 1:58 pm  #51

OOH! I love that prank!!! I was thinking of doing it, but it might be too obvious that it's a prank.

// MY WEBSITES

--Madi

4/20/2017 1:59 pm  #52

Yeah, you might be right..

4/20/2017 2:00 pm  #53

Use a cup that you can't see into and no sign. 

4/20/2017 2:03 pm  #54

GREAT IDEA THANKS GUYSSS

// MY WEBSITES

--Madi

4/20/2017 2:24 pm  #55

#GOMASTERASSASIN

4/20/2017 2:25 pm  #56

#THANKYOUALYSE

// MY WEBSITES

--Madi

4/20/2017 4:14 pm  #57

AHAHAHAHA THEY WILL BE HERE IN THREE MINUTES MY DOOR IS RIGGED AND I HAVE A CAMERA ROLLING I AM GOING TO VIDEOTAPE THE WHOLE THING MWAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!

// MY WEBSITES

--Madi

4/20/2017 4:20 pm  #58

UGH THEY ARE TAKING FOREVER TO GET HERE NOW WHY

// MY WEBSITES

--Madi

4/20/2017 4:22 pm  #59

http://madigrace.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/Photo-on-4-20-17-at-6.11-PM-2.jpg

Trying to look as cool as Taylor does in her NaNo avvie XD DO YOU SEE THE BUCKET OF WATER MWAHAHAHA!!!!

// MY WEBSITES

--Madi

4/20/2017 7:37 pm  #60

DID IT HAPPEN

Board footera