Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/10/2018 6:15 pm  #21

Re: What are you learning in school now?

Officially a sophomore. Probably not starting early but that's okay. Working on Latin now. 

Liz - Roman Catholic - Cowgirl - Future State Trooper - Bookworm - Hopeful Future Author -  Country Music Fan - Movie and TV Show Junkie - Homeschooler - Etsy Shop Owner - ISTP

3/16/2018 4:07 pm  #22

Why oh why was 10th grade grammar invented?!?!?

https://media.giphy.com/media/26vIfjCYWUeCoIaB2/giphy.gif
Homeschooled, Catholic, and 13

3/16/2018 4:18 pm  #23

I can only imagine, Alyse. 

Liz - Roman Catholic - Cowgirl - Future State Trooper - Bookworm - Hopeful Future Author -  Country Music Fan - Movie and TV Show Junkie - Homeschooler - Etsy Shop Owner - ISTP

3/19/2018 2:16 pm  #24

AudreyRebeccaMacyandme wrote:

Make that 11th grade.

3/19/2018 6:25 pm  #25

Make that 11th grade.

3/23/2018 6:51 am  #26

Complete overhaul of my subjects. XD I only have a handful compared to last year but they take FOREVER to do. UGHHHHHHH. 

English: One semester I'm taking Grammar, and the other I'm taking Literature. Right now I'm on Grammar (ugh #boring). 
Science: Earth Science. It's not that bad so far and I like my teacher. 
Math: Pre-Algebra. So far it's super easy especially since I've already done a little Algebra on my own before we bought the new courses for this year. 
Heritage Studies: I'm doing Cultural Geography this year. The book claims I will know every country and capital of the country in the world by heart by the time I'm done. Ummmmm. We'll see about that. XDXD 
Foreign Language: Spanish . . . yep. XD 

That's my updated courses. XD

https://media.giphy.com/media/3o6fJcPk5ofgRuy05q/giphy.gif
NEXT YEAR, SIXERS! 
Lydia // Sinner saved by Grace // Homeschooled // 14 // ESFJ // Extrovert // Reader // Writer // Geek // Sports enthusiast // Philadelphia sports fanatic 
FAVORITE MUSIC: Relient K, Owl City, Kings Kaleidoscope, NEEDTOBREATHE, Echosmith, Lights
FAVORITE BOOKS: Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte, The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis, The Trixie Belden series, Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen, The Christy Miller series
FAVORITE MOVIES:  The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe, Guardians of the Galaxy Volume 2, Jane Eyre 2006,  Pride and Prejudice 1995, The Princess Bride 
FAVORITE SHOWS: ​Star Trek: Voyager, Star Trek: The Original Series, Star Trek: Deep Space Nine, Death in Paradise, Father Brown, 

4/12/2018 8:46 pm  #27

Just Latin. But I do want to look into doing a Criminology course, hopefully through an online public school and linking it to Seton or something.

4/13/2018 7:17 am  #28

SaintsBridget&Patrick wrote:

Just Latin. But I do want to look into doing a Criminology course, hopefully through an online public school and linking it to Seton or something.

Dude that is epic!! 

NEXT YEAR, SIXERS! 
Lydia // Sinner saved by Grace // Homeschooled // 14 // ESFJ // Extrovert // Reader // Writer // Geek // Sports enthusiast // Philadelphia sports fanatic 
FAVORITE MUSIC: Relient K, Owl City, Kings Kaleidoscope, NEEDTOBREATHE, Echosmith, Lights
FAVORITE BOOKS: Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte, The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis, The Trixie Belden series, Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen, The Christy Miller series
FAVORITE MOVIES:  The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe, Guardians of the Galaxy Volume 2, Jane Eyre 2006,  Pride and Prejudice 1995, The Princess Bride 
FAVORITE SHOWS: ​Star Trek: Voyager, Star Trek: The Original Series, Star Trek: Deep Space Nine, Death in Paradise, Father Brown, 

4/13/2018 7:28 am  #29

My mom said that if I can finish up my lower grade level stuff, she'll dual enroll me in our local community college!

4/13/2018 7:31 am  #30

My mom said that if I can finish up my lower grade level stuff, she'll dual enroll me in our local community college!

WOAH. AWESOME. 

NEXT YEAR, SIXERS! 

4/13/2018 12:23 pm  #31

AWESOME!!!! Good luck, Alyse! :D

4/13/2018 12:24 pm  #32

LydiaMcCoy wrote:

Dude that is epic!! 

IKR?! I gotta research it a bit to even see if I can, but I hope so!

Last edited by SaintsBridget&Patrick (4/13/2018 12:24 pm)

4/17/2018 5:14 am  #33

That’s awesome! Fellow dual enroller here 🙋🏻‍♀️
I highly suggest picking out some fun electives! 😀

“Sometimes you fall, spinning through space, grasping for the things that keep you here. Sometimes you catch them. Sometimes you don't.
Sometimes they catch you.” Francesca Lia Block 
~Hallie Marie~

4/18/2018 10:36 pm  #34

homeschooledgirl21 wrote:

Woohoo! Here's an update: I am definitely going to!!

4/19/2018 7:41 am  #35

YAYYAYAYYAYAYAYA

4/19/2018 11:38 am  #36

YAYYAYAYYAYAYAYA

Honestly, the thought of doing High School and College stuff at the same time is terrifying!

Last edited by AudreyRebeccaMacyandme (4/19/2018 11:39 am)

4/22/2018 8:42 pm  #37

YAYYAYAYYAYAYAYA

Honestly, the thought of doing High School and College stuff at the same time is terrifying!

​Sounds like it would be a big workload! 

NEXT YEAR, SIXERS! 

7/02/2018 5:02 pm  #38

Latin. I might start doing some more school during the summer though because I feel like I have too much free time...

7/06/2018 7:36 am  #39

Religion, Geometry, Geography, English, Latin, History, then in September, Criminology.

7/06/2018 7:42 am  #40

Criminology!  That's awesome!

Board footera