Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/02/2017 8:33 am  #41

Re: Dreams

I was literally SO surprised in my dream that I didn't lose mod priveleges that I was just staring at Abbie's posts in shock like HOW IS SHE NOT NOTICING THIS. XDDD

http://madisongraceauthor.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/Madi.png

Madi | 14yo professional blogger | doll collector | writer | YouTuber | minister of the Gospel of Jesus Christ 

Asking Jesus into your heart solves all of life's problems, because when Jesus steps in, the devil steps out. 

// STATUS: I'm so in love with Warfare. Macro edit, here I come!

// CURRENT ANTHEM: ♪ kicking down doors like I'm massive / oh my this is getting kind of messy / nobody out here gonna work as hard as me / praying everyday 'cause there ain't no guarantees ♪ This is the Intro by Spencer Kane

NOVEL PROGRESS: About to start on the macro edit for Warfare!

// DAILY EPIC QUOTE: "Tell him that if he thinks he can stop [my destiny], I'll accept him into my heart as my Lord and Saviour because I've finally found someone more powerful than God." –Jonathan Shuttlesworth

// MY AMERICAN GIRL DOLLS
Molly • Josefina • Cécile • Emelie
 • Jasmine • Ellie • Chloe • Taryn • Katy Christine • Delaney

// MY WEBSITES
Delightful World of Dolls // professional doll collecting
Delightful World of Dolls YouTube Channel // AGSMs
Madi Grace // personal + ministry
Madison Grace (Author) // writing

Prayer? Advice? Encouragement? Wanna chat? EMAIL ME at madigrace [at] powerofGOD [dot] com or leave a comment at any of my blogs! I'm more active on DWOD, MG, and my new author blog than here right now, so if you want to keep in touch, I'm right there on those places. I'm not leaving here, though -- parents just restricting my hobby time. <3

--Madi

5/02/2017 8:35 am  #42

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

5/02/2017 8:36 am  #43

😂😂😂 Word sprinting on MWC if you want to join! More like... crawling and freaking out but whatever. XD 

Madi | 14yo professional blogger | doll collector | writer | YouTuber | minister of the Gospel of Jesus Christ 

Asking Jesus into your heart solves all of life's problems, because when Jesus steps in, the devil steps out. 

// CURRENT ANTHEM: ♪ kicking down doors like I'm massive / oh my this is getting kind of messy / nobody out here gonna work as hard as me / praying everyday 'cause there ain't no guarantees ♪ This is the Intro by Spencer Kane

// DAILY EPIC QUOTE: "Tell him that if he thinks he can stop [my destiny], I'll accept him into my heart as my Lord and Saviour because I've finally found someone more powerful than God." –Jonathan Shuttlesworth

// MY WEBSITES

Prayer? Advice? Encouragement? Wanna chat? EMAIL ME at madigrace [at] powerofGOD [dot] com or leave a comment at any of my blogs! I'm more active on DWOD, MG, and my new author blog than here right now, so if you want to keep in touch, I'm right there on those places. I'm not leaving here, though -- parents just restricting my hobby time. <3

--Madi

5/02/2017 8:37 am  #44

Have you seen the slacker crawl on NaNo? That one is awesome.

5/02/2017 8:38 am  #45

No, I haven't! What... is it?

// MY WEBSITES

--Madi

5/02/2017 8:40 am  #46

Wake up. write 5 words as you open your eyes.
Next, you have to get out of bed. Write 10 words for each pillow you have on your bed, and 15 words for each blanket.
It just goes on from this. And it's awesome.

5/02/2017 8:41 am  #47

XD That is GREAT. Does it have a link?

// MY WEBSITES

--Madi

5/02/2017 8:42 am  #49

THANKS.

// MY WEBSITES

--Madi

5/02/2017 8:42 am  #50

YW.

5/02/2017 8:43 am  #51

I'VE ONLY WRITTEN 100 WORDS SO FAR THIS MORNING WHAT IS THIS. I NEED TO GET 1K IN!

// MY WEBSITES

--Madi

5/02/2017 8:44 am  #52

THIS WILL HELP YOU GET OT LICKEDY SPIT.

5/02/2017 8:46 am  #53

*dies laughing* That is amazing. Write 50 words as you have your short existential crisis. X'DDDD

// MY WEBSITES

--Madi

5/02/2017 8:51 am  #54

YUP.

5/02/2017 8:52 am  #55

XD

// MY WEBSITES

--Madi

5/02/2017 10:23 am  #56

5/05/2017 1:39 pm  #57

Did I ever tell about the time I dreamed I was Ari and Hinoki and I fell in love?  That's what made me decide to make them fall in love for double sure. 

// MY WEBSITES

--Madi

5/05/2017 1:42 pm  #58

MadCat wrote:

Did I ever tell about the time I dreamed I was Ari and Hinoki and I fell in love?  That's what made me decide to make them fall in love for double sure. 

Lol, no, that's actually pretty cool inspiration. Dreams are great for inspiration! A ton of my magic logic is from dreams, and so are certain plot pointsXD

http://thedolldwelling.boardhost.com/
http://dollsdisneyrollercoasters.blogspot.com/

My favorite doll I have. Thanks, sis.^_^
http://i68.tinypic.com/15i6xok.jpg

My favorite roller coaster...Manta at SeaWorld Orlando

http://i61.tinypic.com/v42o2o.jpg

My favorite band....Nightwish
http://i67.tinypic.com/wu33i8.jpg

And, the edit I made
http://i65.tinypic.com/v6oolf.jpg
My AGs: Addy, Elizabeth, Kanani, McKenna, Jess, Cindy (#32), Emily, Cécile, Caroline, Melody
INTJ

~Manta aka ElsaIcySnowflake~

>if my siggy is now too long, please tell me and I will shorten it<

5/05/2017 1:47 pm  #59

MarciaBrady wrote:

MadCat wrote:

Lol, no, that's actually pretty cool inspiration. Dreams are great for inspiration! A ton of my magic logic is from dreams, and so are certain plot pointsXD

They are! Hahah, same XD I'm writing an entire spy novelette (on the side from Loyalty stuff whenever I need a mental break from it) based off a dream. XD (And yes, despite the cliché-ness of it I ended up making them fall in love, depsite the fact that romance isn't my strongpoint XD)

// MY WEBSITES

--Madi

5/05/2017 1:56 pm  #60

Dreams rule! I get a lot of inspiration from them. (When I remember them! XD)

-Hallie-Português Ninja-MWC Novel Writer. @Ellieannah
introverted teenager-waffle lover-resident ghost of AGH
former roadschooler, current homeschooler

Board footera