Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/23/2015 11:31 pm  #1

RoadSchool and UnSchooling

Hello!

So Does anyone else on here RoadSchool and UnSchool??

Roadschooling: Living in a RV 24/7 and traveling and Homeschooling

UnSchooling: Basicly letting life teach you instead of books and teaching yourself.

I do both and i do a some online stuff and text book stuff. So here's a chat a bout them and if you have questions, feel free to ask!

aye ✌🏼

9/24/2015 8:44 am  #2

Re: RoadSchool and UnSchooling

I sit in a cold classroom for 8 hours :| your school sounds so much more fun.

Just be happy and love yourself no matter what

9/25/2015 9:41 am  #3

When we lived in our RV, before we got a house, I roadschooled It was fun, because my dad was actually a teacher too without even trying to be...we just asked him questions about the world if we were in the front seat and we soon found out why the RV runs on diesel, why President Nixon resigned, and much more! Roadschooling was awesome. Now I'm just regular homeschooled, but I still love it .

http://delightfulworldofdolls.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/Madi-AGH.png

Madi | 15 | minister of the Gospel of Jesus Christ 

Asking Jesus into your heart solves all of life's problems, because when Jesus steps in, the devil steps out. 

// STATUS: I'm going to the doctor to get my knee fluid drained, am starting a new AIP (autoimmune protocol), and plan to get back to blogging and writing soon. 

// CURRENT ANTHEM:  now I fight back / I got dreams, I got dreams / enemies, enemies / follow me / oh they gonna hate on me / hit the dust / look at it all come back / yeah, blood on my road / yeah, God save my soul / like ah-ah-ah / pray for me like ah-ah-ah / take the brakes off me! ah-ah-ah ♪ Fashion Joe (feat. KB) by GAWVI

// WARFARE PROGRESS: I think I'm going to have to set Warfare aside for a while. There is no premise or theme, and I'm really worried about it. :/

// MY AMERICAN GIRL DOLLS
Molly • Josefina • Cécile • Emelie • Jasmine • Ellie • Chloe • Taryn • Katy Christine • Delaney

// MY WEBSITES
Delightful World of Dolls | Life Undefeated | Madison Grace

http://madisongraceauthor.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/AGH-Madi-2.png

9/26/2015 1:30 pm  #4

I'm sort of taught with a mix of Unschooling and homeschooling. I don't even bother with reading, writing or spelling or vocabulary since I'm pretty good at all of that, and the more books I read the more words I learn. 
And then the rest of the subjects I do homeschooling with - piano, History, Math and Science. We might be starting Spanish soon, I'm not sure though, because my mom would have to sit down and teach me and she's busy enough as it is. 

https://www.nba.com/sixers/sites/sixers/files/gr-1_1.gif
Lydia // Sinner saved by Grace // No longer homeschooled // 14 // ESFJ // Extrovert // Reader // Writer // Geek // Sports enthusiast // Philadelphia sports fanatic 
FAVORITE MUSIC: Relient K, Owl City, Kings Kaleidoscope, NEEDTOBREATHE, Echosmith, Lights
FAVORITE BOOKS: Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte, The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis, The Trixie Belden series, Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen, The Christy Miller series
FAVORITE MOVIES:  The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe, Guardians of the Galaxy Volume 2, Jane Eyre 2006,  Pride and Prejudice 1995, The Princess Bride 
FAVORITE SHOWS:  Star Trek: Voyager, Star Trek: The Original Series, Star Trek: Deep Space Nine, Death in Paradise, Father Brown, 

2/22/2017 1:02 pm  #5

I do Unschooling and homeschooling, but no Roadschooling.

2/22/2017 3:53 pm  #6

I'll be roadschooling for a week this spring!

Once, there were children with stars in their veins.
 I'm Daisy, an INTP, ADHD writer with caffiene and a dream.
I believe it is my duty to honor God through fantasy, and I will bombard you with information about faeries until you want to kill me. Ask me about my fandoms.
WIP quote: "Great, no one killed me in my sleep!"
Currently reading: Crowns of Croswald
Currently listening: LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO LOOK WHAT YOU JUST MADE ME DO LOOK WHAT YOU UST MADE ME DO

If you need a reccomendation for clean fantasy/sci-fi books and movies, just ask me!

|Marvel| |DC| |Star Wars| |Star Trek| |Narnia| |LotR| |KotLC| |LEGO| |HGTG|  |Hunger Games| |Disney|

Iron man = awesome, Batman = awesome, Loki = awesome, Zaphod = awesome, Haymitch x Effie = awesome, K2SO = awesome, C3P0 = awesome, Spock = awesome, Eustace = awesome, Keefe = awesome, Biana = awesome, Bilbo = awesome, Pippen = awesome, Princess Leia = awesome, Batgirl = awesome, Tamatoa = awesome

<happydayswithanonymousa.blogspot.com> <https://www.instagram.com/dragoncologist> Twitter: @Dragoncologist

http://68.media.tumblr.com/45ecf08bb5faa2aada043d60d95ee799/tumblr_oiadbvdaVh1u8a9qvo1_500.gif

3/13/2017 9:16 pm  #7

That's awesome AA!

aye ✌🏼

Board footera