Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/21/2015 1:59 pm  #1

Official AGHomeschool Chat Thread

Hey! Anyone want to talk? Since everyone is usually on at the same time I was thinking I would create a thread where we can just talk with each other about anything and everything.  

How is everyone? 

Last edited by SaintsBridget&Patrick (5/05/2017 12:17 pm)

https://www.nba.com/sixers/sites/sixers/files/gr-1_1.gif
Lydia // Sinner saved by Grace // No longer homeschooled // 14 // ESFJ // Extrovert // Reader // Writer // Geek // Sports enthusiast // Philadelphia sports fanatic 
FAVORITE MUSIC: Relient K, Owl City, Kings Kaleidoscope, NEEDTOBREATHE, Echosmith, Lights
FAVORITE BOOKS: Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte, The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis, The Trixie Belden series, Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen, The Christy Miller series
FAVORITE MOVIES:  The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe, Guardians of the Galaxy Volume 2, Jane Eyre 2006,  Pride and Prejudice 1995, The Princess Bride 
FAVORITE SHOWS:  Star Trek: Voyager, Star Trek: The Original Series, Star Trek: Deep Space Nine, Death in Paradise, Father Brown, 

7/21/2015 2:03 pm  #2

Re: Official AGHomeschool Chat Thread

Hello! I'm just feeling sad, sigh. I miss Texas and my BFF's and I just want to go back there so bad. I feel like crying. It's raining, it's gloomy, and I'm so scared of next week, where my hospital appointment is. I am so scared, because the swelling hasn't gone down in my knee yet. And I really don't want a steroid shot again, or have to take more of the yucky medicine every week. I AM SO SCARED. And sad, I feel like crying, even as I type this a big lump wells up in my throat. I just....sigh...I just don't know what to do.

I need comfort food.

?!

http://delightfulworldofdolls.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/Madi-AGH.png

Madi | 15 | minister of the Gospel of Jesus Christ 

Asking Jesus into your heart solves all of life's problems, because when Jesus steps in, the devil steps out. 

// STATUS: I'm going to the doctor to get my knee fluid drained, am starting a new AIP (autoimmune protocol), and plan to get back to blogging and writing soon. 

// CURRENT ANTHEM:  now I fight back / I got dreams, I got dreams / enemies, enemies / follow me / oh they gonna hate on me / hit the dust / look at it all come back / yeah, blood on my road / yeah, God save my soul / like ah-ah-ah / pray for me like ah-ah-ah / take the brakes off me! ah-ah-ah ♪ Fashion Joe (feat. KB) by GAWVI

// WARFARE PROGRESS: I think I'm going to have to set Warfare aside for a while. There is no premise or theme, and I'm really worried about it. :/

// MY AMERICAN GIRL DOLLS
Molly • Josefina • Cécile • Emelie • Jasmine • Ellie • Chloe • Taryn • Katy Christine • Delaney

// MY WEBSITES
Delightful World of Dolls | Life Undefeated | Madison Grace

http://madisongraceauthor.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/AGH-Madi-2.png

7/21/2015 2:06 pm  #3

Awww, Madi. I'm really sorry. You still have a week. And have you ever thought - maybe God is using your problems to strengthen you or your faith in Him? 
Through my hardships, even though they have not been easy (not at all), I've grown closer to God because of them. 

Lydia // Sinner saved by Grace // No longer homeschooled // 14 // ESFJ // Extrovert // Reader // Writer // Geek // Sports enthusiast // Philadelphia sports fanatic 
FAVORITE MUSIC: Relient K, Owl City, Kings Kaleidoscope, NEEDTOBREATHE, Echosmith, Lights
FAVORITE BOOKS: Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte, The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis, The Trixie Belden series, Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen, The Christy Miller series
FAVORITE MOVIES:  The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe, Guardians of the Galaxy Volume 2, Jane Eyre 2006,  Pride and Prejudice 1995, The Princess Bride 
FAVORITE SHOWS:  Star Trek: Voyager, Star Trek: The Original Series, Star Trek: Deep Space Nine, Death in Paradise, Father Brown, 

7/21/2015 2:10 pm  #4

I'm doing pretty well. Yesterday, I was like the only one on for half the day. I mean, Madi was on, but she was always on when I wasn't. How are you, Lydia?

Hello! My name is Blossom, theatre kid extraordinare. I love music, dance, acting, the whole performing arts shabang. My favorite musicians are Taylor Swift, Before You Exit, Isac Elliot, Pentatonix, Why Don't We, and Years & Years. I have 15 AG dolls, which are:
Chrissa
Emily
Abigail (#22)
Kanani
Molly
McKenna
Julie
Saige
Merri (#33)
Isabelle
Rebecca
Rowan (#61)
Maryellen
Tenney
Nanea
My grandmother's doll, Lanie, also stays with me.So techincally, I have 16 dolls in my posession. ( P.S.- I like color, also, though my favorite is PINK. http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/grin.gif)
OBSESSIONS: theatre!!!
I tried being normal once. Worst twenty minutes of my life.
I am.... imaginative stylish resourceful gutsy outgoing resilient spunky inquisitive fun dramatic bold individualistic creative irresistible artistic outspoken involved thoughtful sweet DIY smart optimistic natural clever honest groovy sensitive

7/21/2015 2:12 pm  #5

awesomeblossom wrote:

I'm doing pretty well. Yesterday, I was like the only one on for half the day. I mean, Madi was on, but she was always on when I wasn't. How are you, Lydia?

I would have been on, but the power went out and didn't come back on for like 24 hrs.  

I'm doing pretty good! Feeling kind of lazy because all I've been doing all day is sitting around and looking at the computer, but everyone needs a lazy day once-in-a-while, right? 

7/21/2015 2:14 pm  #6

Yeah, I've had lazy days all summer. And I'm sorry that the power went out at your house! Were they doing work, or was there like a storm?

Hello! My name is Blossom, theatre kid extraordinare. I love music, dance, acting, the whole performing arts shabang. My favorite musicians are Taylor Swift, Before You Exit, Isac Elliot, Pentatonix, Why Don't We, and Years & Years. I have 15 AG dolls, which are:
Chrissa
Emily
Abigail (#22)
Kanani
Molly
McKenna
Julie
Saige
Merri (#33)
Isabelle
Rebecca
Rowan (#61)
Maryellen
Tenney
Nanea
My grandmother's doll, Lanie, also stays with me.So techincally, I have 16 dolls in my posession. ( P.S.- I like color, also, though my favorite is PINK. http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/grin.gif)
I am.... imaginative stylish resourceful gutsy outgoing resilient spunky inquisitive fun dramatic bold individualistic creative irresistible artistic outspoken involved thoughtful sweet DIY smart optimistic natural clever honest groovy sensitive

7/21/2015 2:15 pm  #7

LydiaMcCoy wrote:

Awww, Madi. I'm really sorry. You still have a week. And have you ever thought - maybe God is using your problems to strengthen you or your faith in Him? 
Through my hardships, even though they have not been easy (not at all), I've grown closer to God because of them. 

Yes, I know for a fact He's using this to strengthen my faith in Him. But it's just so hard, and I don't know how I'm going to survive emotionally if I have to get a steroid shot or a bad report. 

Asking Jesus into your heart solves all of life's problems, because when Jesus steps in, the devil steps out. 

// STATUS: I'm going to the doctor to get my knee fluid drained, am starting a new AIP (autoimmune protocol), and plan to get back to blogging and writing soon. 

// CURRENT ANTHEM:  now I fight back / I got dreams, I got dreams / enemies, enemies / follow me / oh they gonna hate on me / hit the dust / look at it all come back / yeah, blood on my road / yeah, God save my soul / like ah-ah-ah / pray for me like ah-ah-ah / take the brakes off me! ah-ah-ah ♪ Fashion Joe (feat. KB) by GAWVI

// WARFARE PROGRESS: I think I'm going to have to set Warfare aside for a while. There is no premise or theme, and I'm really worried about it. :/

Molly • Josefina • Cécile • Emelie • Jasmine • Ellie • Chloe • Taryn • Katy Christine • Delaney

// MY WEBSITES

7/21/2015 2:16 pm  #8

There was a storm, it was funny because there wasn't any rain. We were coming home from a fishig trip yesterday, and the power STILL was off, so I was disapointed, and right when I sat down on the sofa it came on, lol! So it's all good ;)

7/21/2015 2:18 pm  #9

That's what we're for, Madi! I'm always here for you if you need anything. Except late at night, 'cause you know, I'll be sleeping. XD But I will always answer as soon as I can! Just shoot me a PM if you need a vent!

Chrissa
Emily
Abigail (#22)
Kanani
Molly
McKenna
Julie
Saige
Merri (#33)
Isabelle
Rebecca
Rowan (#61)
Maryellen
Tenney
Nanea

7/21/2015 2:19 pm  #10

MadCat wrote:

LydiaMcCoy wrote:

Yes, I know for a fact He's using this to strengthen my faith in Him. But it's just so hard, and I don't know how I'm going to survive emotionally if I have to get a steroid shot or a bad report. 

Aww I'm praying for you every day!! I really hope your knee gets better and you have another light, wonderful, happy day soon! :D

7/21/2015 2:20 pm  #11

Thanks, Blossom ): -)

I GTG get ready for service tonight (again, ugh) and tomorrow, comany's coming. Bye you guys. And just, when y'all get the chance, pray for my knee. <3

// MY WEBSITES

7/21/2015 2:20 pm  #12

awesomeblossom wrote:

That's what we're for, Madi! I'm always here for you if you need anything. Except late at night, 'cause you know, I'll be sleeping. XD But I will always answer as soon as I can! Just shoot me a PM if you need a vent!

What Blossom said! Everyone on AGH is here for you! 

7/21/2015 2:21 pm  #13

Bye Madi! See you later! And no prob, my imaginary door's always open!

Last edited by awesomeblossom (7/21/2015 2:21 pm)

Chrissa
Emily
Abigail (#22)
Kanani
Molly
McKenna
Julie
Saige
Merri (#33)
Isabelle
Rebecca
Rowan (#61)
Maryellen
Tenney
Nanea

7/21/2015 3:28 pm  #14

What's up with everyone?
My brother is being really annoying and trying to bother me by shooting his Nerf gun at me :/

Hey I'm Hope! ;) I have 6 Ag Dolls: Ruthie, Mallory {#42}, Kit, Caroline, Saige & Molly.  I love 1D, Ariana Grande and Bethany Mota.  I'm obsessed with Harry Potter, vanilla wafers and pastels XD.  I loove acting, singing, volleyball, dance, photography and cheer.

7/21/2015 3:32 pm  #15

Yeah, my brother is annoying me as well. He literally stabbed me with a Lego sword. And it hurts!

Chrissa
Emily
Abigail (#22)
Kanani
Molly
McKenna
Julie
Saige
Merri (#33)
Isabelle
Rebecca
Rowan (#61)
Maryellen
Tenney
Nanea

7/21/2015 3:43 pm  #16

Siblings...*sigh*

7/21/2015 3:46 pm  #17

Tell me 'bout it. At least you have a younger sister and not an older brother who is either standoffish or obnoxious.

Chrissa
Emily
Abigail (#22)
Kanani
Molly
McKenna
Julie
Saige
Merri (#33)
Isabelle
Rebecca
Rowan (#61)
Maryellen
Tenney
Nanea

7/21/2015 3:48 pm  #18

Yeah. But me and Jo are too alike. We're both REALLY stubborn :-/

7/21/2015 3:50 pm  #19

Hey, I can deal with stubborn! One of my friends is literally the most stubborn person I know, but we always find a compromise, somehow.

Chrissa
Emily
Abigail (#22)
Kanani
Molly
McKenna
Julie
Saige
Merri (#33)
Isabelle
Rebecca
Rowan (#61)
Maryellen
Tenney
Nanea

7/21/2015 3:53 pm  #20

Yeah, us too. Even if my mom has to step in and break it up...

Board footera