Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/21/2015 1:59 pm  #1

Official AGHomeschool Chat Thread

Hey! Anyone want to talk? Since everyone is usually on at the same time I was thinking I would create a thread where we can just talk with each other about anything and everything.  

How is everyone? 

Last edited by SaintsBridget&Patrick (5/05/2017 12:17 pm)

http://i68.tinypic.com/2s025ps.png
~Lydia~Christian~Thirteen~Teenager~Sarcastic~Narnian~HootOwl~Trekkie~Queen of Beruna~Optimist~~Secretly Captain Janeway~Me
​Song Stuck in my Head: ​Skydiving by LIGHTS
Book I'm Reading Now: Gone with the w​ind by Margaret Mitchell 
--Check out my new blog, Lydia Therese, here-- --Check out my YouTube channel here-- --Check out my new message board, Serendipities, here--
From left to right - Belle and the Beast from Beauty and the Beast 2017, Trixie Belden from the Trixie Belden Series, Jane Eyre from the Jane Eyre 2006 Minseries based off the book by Charlotte Bronte, and Susan from The Chronicles of Narnia.
I am a princess on the way to my throne...destined to seek...destined to roam...
Your Great Love will lead me through - You are the peace in my troubled sea. 
Every storm will pass, every night will end, there is healing for every heartbroken.
But it's here in the ashes, I'm finding treasure...He's making diamonds, diamonds out of dust - He's making diamonds out of us.
Dress shabbily and they remember the dress; dress impeccably and they remember the woman. 
And Susan grew into a tall and graceful woman with hair that fell almost to her feet, and the kings of the countries beyond the sea began sending ambassadors asking for her hand in marriage. And she was called Queen Susan the Gentle.
I look up to the mountains. Does my strength come from the mountains? No. My strength comes from God, who made the heavens...the earth...and the mountains.
​Don't be just everything she wants, be everything she needs. When she tells you she loves you, tell her you love her too.
​Over and over again, I hear Your voice in my head, let your light shine for all to see . . .
​Hold on tight a little longer, work doesn't kill you, it makes you stronger. Get back up, 'cause it's a hard love . . .
Me when I see a train: Look there's a train

~Lydia~ <3

7/21/2015 2:03 pm  #2

Re: Official AGHomeschool Chat Thread

Hello! I'm just feeling sad, sigh. I miss Texas and my BFF's and I just want to go back there so bad. I feel like crying. It's raining, it's gloomy, and I'm so scared of next week, where my hospital appointment is. I am so scared, because the swelling hasn't gone down in my knee yet. And I really don't want a steroid shot again, or have to take more of the yucky medicine every week. I AM SO SCARED. And sad, I feel like crying, even as I type this a big lump wells up in my throat. I just....sigh...I just don't know what to do.

I need comfort food.

?!

http://madigrace.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/Hey-there-300X213.jpg

Madi | 14yo professional blogger | YouTuber | minister of the Gospel of Jesus Christ | devil butt-kicker | Drama Mama

Asking Jesus into your heart solves all of life's problems, because when Jesus steps in, the devil steps out. 

// STATUS: 71 / 100k | Camp NaNoWriMo July 2017 crusher

// CURRENT ANTHEM: ♪ yeah / we used to be the lost / we used to chase the crazy life until we saw the Cross / and it's the highest love the universe had ever seen / and now the love of God is pullin' us like gravity / one people on a mission / give it up 

http://madigrace.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/link-2.png

// LOYALTY QUOTE:   I can feel Hinoki smiling down at me. "I love you, Ari. So much. You know that, right?" 
  I lean against him and rest my head on his shoulder. "I do. Do you know that I love you?"
  Hinoki squeezes my shoulder. "I've been so terrible to you." I can feel him gently brushing his finger along the scar across the side of my forehead. I remember that he made that scar the first night I went to sneak papers into Tokyo.
  But I've forgotten since then.
  --Loyalty Book II: Pursuit of No One

// DAILY EPIC QUOTE: "If you're an eagle -- a winner -- don't hang around with chickens -- the losers -- in your life." --Madison Lorfing

// MY AMERICAN GIRL DOLLS
Molly • Josefina • Cécile • Emelie
 • Jasmine • Ellie • Chloe • Taryn • Katy Christine • Delaney

// MY WEBSITES
Delightful World of Dolls // professional doll collecting
Delightful World of Dolls YouTube Channel // AGSMs
Madi Grace // personal + ministry

Prayer? Advice? Encouragement? Wanna chat? PM me about anything and everything!

--Madi

7/21/2015 2:06 pm  #3

Awww, Madi. I'm really sorry. You still have a week. And have you ever thought - maybe God is using your problems to strengthen you or your faith in Him? 
Through my hardships, even though they have not been easy (not at all), I've grown closer to God because of them. 

~Lydia~Christian~Thirteen~Teenager~Sarcastic~Narnian~HootOwl~Trekkie~Queen of Beruna~Optimist~~Secretly Captain Janeway~Me
--Check out my new blog, Lydia Therese, here-- --Check out my YouTube channel here-- --Check out my new message board, Serendipities, here--
From left to right - Belle and the Beast from Beauty and the Beast 2017, Trixie Belden from the Trixie Belden Series, Jane Eyre from the Jane Eyre 2006 Minseries based off the book by Charlotte Bronte, and Susan from The Chronicles of Narnia.
I am a princess on the way to my throne...destined to seek...destined to roam...
Every storm will pass, every night will end, there is healing for every heartbroken.
But it's here in the ashes, I'm finding treasure...He's making diamonds, diamonds out of dust - He's making diamonds out of us.
Dress shabbily and they remember the dress; dress impeccably and they remember the woman. 
And Susan grew into a tall and graceful woman with hair that fell almost to her feet, and the kings of the countries beyond the sea began sending ambassadors asking for her hand in marriage. And she was called Queen Susan the Gentle.
I look up to the mountains. Does my strength come from the mountains? No. My strength comes from God, who made the heavens...the earth...and the mountains.
​Don't be just everything she wants, be everything she needs. When she tells you she loves you, tell her you love her too.
​Over and over again, I hear Your voice in my head, let your light shine for all to see . . .
​Hold on tight a little longer, work doesn't kill you, it makes you stronger. Get back up, 'cause it's a hard love . . .

~Lydia~ <3

7/21/2015 2:10 pm  #4

I'm doing pretty well. Yesterday, I was like the only one on for half the day. I mean, Madi was on, but she was always on when I wasn't. How are you, Lydia?

Hello! My name is Blossom, pop princess extraordinare. I love music, dance, acting, the whole performing arts shabang. My favorite musicians are Taylor Swift, Before You Exit, Isac Elliot, Pentatonix, Why Don't We, and Years & Years. I have 14 AG dolls, which are:
Chrissa
Emily
Abigail (#22)
Kanani
Molly
McKenna
Julie
Saige
Merri (#33)
Isabelle
Rebecca
Rowan (#61)
Maryellen
Tenney
My grandmother's doll, Lanie, also stays with me.So techincally, I have 15 dolls in my posession. ( P.S.- I like color, also, though my favorite is PINK. http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/grin.gif)
OBSESSIONS: WHY DON'T WE and the show Boy Band lol
I tried being normal once. Worst twenty minutes of my life.
I am.... imaginative stylish resourceful gutsy outgoing resilient spunky inquisitive fun dramatic bold individualistic creative irresistible artistic outspoken involved thoughtful sweet DIY smart optimistic natural clever honest groovy sensitive

7/21/2015 2:12 pm  #5

awesomeblossom wrote:

I'm doing pretty well. Yesterday, I was like the only one on for half the day. I mean, Madi was on, but she was always on when I wasn't. How are you, Lydia?

I would have been on, but the power went out and didn't come back on for like 24 hrs.  

I'm doing pretty good! Feeling kind of lazy because all I've been doing all day is sitting around and looking at the computer, but everyone needs a lazy day once-in-a-while, right? 

~Lydia~ <3

7/21/2015 2:14 pm  #6

Yeah, I've had lazy days all summer. And I'm sorry that the power went out at your house! Were they doing work, or was there like a storm?

Hello! My name is Blossom, pop princess extraordinare. I love music, dance, acting, the whole performing arts shabang. My favorite musicians are Taylor Swift, Before You Exit, Isac Elliot, Pentatonix, Why Don't We, and Years & Years. I have 14 AG dolls, which are:
Chrissa
Emily
Abigail (#22)
Kanani
Molly
McKenna
Julie
Saige
Merri (#33)
Isabelle
Rebecca
Rowan (#61)
Maryellen
Tenney
My grandmother's doll, Lanie, also stays with me.So techincally, I have 15 dolls in my posession. ( P.S.- I like color, also, though my favorite is PINK. http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/grin.gif)
I am.... imaginative stylish resourceful gutsy outgoing resilient spunky inquisitive fun dramatic bold individualistic creative irresistible artistic outspoken involved thoughtful sweet DIY smart optimistic natural clever honest groovy sensitive

7/21/2015 2:15 pm  #7

LydiaMcCoy wrote:

Awww, Madi. I'm really sorry. You still have a week. And have you ever thought - maybe God is using your problems to strengthen you or your faith in Him? 
Through my hardships, even though they have not been easy (not at all), I've grown closer to God because of them. 

Yes, I know for a fact He's using this to strengthen my faith in Him. But it's just so hard, and I don't know how I'm going to survive emotionally if I have to get a steroid shot or a bad report. 

Madi | 14yo professional blogger | YouTuber | minister of the Gospel of Jesus Christ | devil butt-kicker | Drama Mama

Asking Jesus into your heart solves all of life's problems, because when Jesus steps in, the devil steps out. 

// CURRENT ANTHEM: ♪ yeah / we used to be the lost / we used to chase the crazy life until we saw the Cross / and it's the highest love the universe had ever seen / and now the love of God is pullin' us like gravity / one people on a mission / give it up 

// LOYALTY QUOTE:   I can feel Hinoki smiling down at me. "I love you, Ari. So much. You know that, right?" 
  I lean against him and rest my head on his shoulder. "I do. Do you know that I love you?"
  Hinoki squeezes my shoulder. "I've been so terrible to you." I can feel him gently brushing his finger along the scar across the side of my forehead. I remember that he made that scar the first night I went to sneak papers into Tokyo.

// DAILY EPIC QUOTE: "If you're an eagle -- a winner -- don't hang around with chickens -- the losers -- in your life." --Madison Lorfing

// MY WEBSITES

--Madi

7/21/2015 2:16 pm  #8

There was a storm, it was funny because there wasn't any rain. We were coming home from a fishig trip yesterday, and the power STILL was off, so I was disapointed, and right when I sat down on the sofa it came on, lol! So it's all good ;)

~Lydia~ <3

7/21/2015 2:18 pm  #9

That's what we're for, Madi! I'm always here for you if you need anything. Except late at night, 'cause you know, I'll be sleeping. XD But I will always answer as soon as I can! Just shoot me a PM if you need a vent!

Chrissa
Emily
Abigail (#22)
Kanani
Molly
McKenna
Julie
Saige
Merri (#33)
Isabelle
Rebecca
Rowan (#61)
Maryellen
Tenney

7/21/2015 2:19 pm  #10

MadCat wrote:

LydiaMcCoy wrote:

Yes, I know for a fact He's using this to strengthen my faith in Him. But it's just so hard, and I don't know how I'm going to survive emotionally if I have to get a steroid shot or a bad report. 

Aww I'm praying for you every day!! I really hope your knee gets better and you have another light, wonderful, happy day soon! :D

~Lydia~ <3

7/21/2015 2:20 pm  #11

Thanks, Blossom ): -)

I GTG get ready for service tonight (again, ugh) and tomorrow, comany's coming. Bye you guys. And just, when y'all get the chance, pray for my knee. <3

// MY WEBSITES

--Madi

7/21/2015 2:20 pm  #12

awesomeblossom wrote:

That's what we're for, Madi! I'm always here for you if you need anything. Except late at night, 'cause you know, I'll be sleeping. XD But I will always answer as soon as I can! Just shoot me a PM if you need a vent!

What Blossom said! Everyone on AGH is here for you! 

~Lydia~ <3

7/21/2015 2:21 pm  #13

Bye Madi! See you later! And no prob, my imaginary door's always open!

Last edited by awesomeblossom (7/21/2015 2:21 pm)

Chrissa
Emily
Abigail (#22)
Kanani
Molly
McKenna
Julie
Saige
Merri (#33)
Isabelle
Rebecca
Rowan (#61)
Maryellen
Tenney

7/21/2015 3:28 pm  #14

What's up with everyone?
My brother is being really annoying and trying to bother me by shooting his Nerf gun at me :/

Hey I'm Hope! ;) I have 6 Ag Dolls: Ruthie, Mallory {#42}, Kit, Caroline, Saige & Molly.  I love 1D, Ariana Grande and Bethany Mota.  I'm obsessed with Harry Potter, vanilla wafers and pastels XD.  I loove acting, singing, volleyball, dance, photography and cheer.

7/21/2015 3:32 pm  #15

Yeah, my brother is annoying me as well. He literally stabbed me with a Lego sword. And it hurts!

Chrissa
Emily
Abigail (#22)
Kanani
Molly
McKenna
Julie
Saige
Merri (#33)
Isabelle
Rebecca
Rowan (#61)
Maryellen
Tenney

7/21/2015 3:43 pm  #16

Siblings...*sigh*

~Lydia~ <3

7/21/2015 3:46 pm  #17

Tell me 'bout it. At least you have a younger sister and not an older brother who is either standoffish or obnoxious.

Chrissa
Emily
Abigail (#22)
Kanani
Molly
McKenna
Julie
Saige
Merri (#33)
Isabelle
Rebecca
Rowan (#61)
Maryellen
Tenney

7/21/2015 3:48 pm  #18

Yeah. But me and Jo are too alike. We're both REALLY stubborn :-/

~Lydia~ <3

7/21/2015 3:50 pm  #19

Hey, I can deal with stubborn! One of my friends is literally the most stubborn person I know, but we always find a compromise, somehow.

Chrissa
Emily
Abigail (#22)
Kanani
Molly
McKenna
Julie
Saige
Merri (#33)
Isabelle
Rebecca
Rowan (#61)
Maryellen
Tenney

7/21/2015 3:53 pm  #20

Yeah, us too. Even if my mom has to step in and break it up...

~Lydia~ <3

Board footera