Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/27/2015 5:37 pm  #1

Grace by Mary Cassanova

This is my book review for Grace by Mary Cassanova

Coming Soon! I will be writing it in the format I do for school!

Liz - Roman Catholic - Cowgirl - Future State Trooper - Bookworm - Hopeful Future Author -  Country Music Fan - Movie and TV Show Junkie - Homeschooler - Etsy Shop Owner - ISTP

4/27/2015 6:20 pm  #2

Re: Grace by Mary Cassanova

Grace

The book, Grace, by Mary Casanova, transports the reader to Grace’s world. It’s summer vacation and the ten-year-old girl, Grace, has mixed emotions when her Mother announces they will be going to Paris. Grace is unsure whether she wants to go or not because before her Mother announced the trip to Paris, Grace and her friends, Ella and Maddy, were planning to start a business. Unfortunately, Grace has no choice. She must go to Paris to help her Aunt Sophie and Uncle Bernard. Grace’s Aunt Sophie is pregnant with her first child and bedridden and her Uncle Bernard has a bakery to run. When Grace arrives in Paris, she feels as if she is not wanted there by her cousin, Sylvie. Sylvie was adopted by Aunt Sophie and Uncle Bernard and her grandmother has died. Sylvie is sad and that has formed a barrier that makes Grace feel unwanted by her cousin. Grace slowly warms up to Paris and to her cousin’s family. When Grace first helps in the pâtisserie, she is told to sweep the floor. When she is about to throw away the junk in the dust pan, a breeze flows into the kitchen and the junk blows out of the dustpan and onto the baked goods. Grace feels terrible after having to throw away the baked goods and retreats outside for a breath of fresh air to help her feel better. She stands outside and sees a dog that her cousin has fed before at the park. It runs off chasing a cat, with Grace following it and getting lost. Sylvie and the intern at the pâtisserie, Colette, find her. Grace is relieved and her trip to Paris gets better. During Grace’s trip, Grace uses her money to buy food for the stray dog that she has named Bonbon. She puts food out regularly for Bonbon. When Bonbon stops coming, Grace is worried. She asks her mother to call around and make sure Bonbon is okay. On the last day of the trip, Grace’s mother makes an unexpected stop on the way to the airport. Her Mother goes into a house and comes out with a pet taxi. Grace’s mother gets into the car and gives her the pet taxi. Grace’s mother adopted Bonbon for her and Grace takes Bonbon home with her to Massachusetts.

Liz - Roman Catholic - Cowgirl - Future State Trooper - Bookworm - Hopeful Future Author -  Country Music Fan - Movie and TV Show Junkie - Homeschooler - Etsy Shop Owner - ISTP

4/28/2015 11:30 am  #3

Oooh, awesome! I cannot wait to read it. I really, really want to :D

http://delightfulworldofdolls.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/Madi-AGH.png

Madi | 15 | minister of the Gospel of Jesus Christ 

Asking Jesus into your heart solves all of life's problems, because when Jesus steps in, the devil steps out. 

// STATUS: Taking a long break from all blogging and writing while on my summer trip.

// CURRENT ANTHEM:  I have found a Joy / that jumps over sadness / You are all I want / You are all I need / everything my heart could hope for ♪ (I Have Found by Kim Walker)

// WARFARE PROGRESS: Paused

// MY AMERICAN GIRL DOLLS
Molly • Josefina • Cécile • Emelie • Jasmine • Ellie • Chloe • Taryn • Katy Christine • Delaney

// MY WEBSITES
Delightful World of Dolls | Life Undefeated | Madison Grace

http://madisongraceauthor.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/AGH-Madi-2.png

4/30/2015 4:49 am  #4

Great job! I have to write book reports all the time at my school.

Hi there! I'm dollluver32, but call me Ellie! I have two dolls: Kit and Saige. I look forward to talking with you!

4/30/2015 5:41 pm  #5

dollluver32 wrote:

Great job! I have to write book reports all the time at my school.

Thanks! I did this one for fun! XD

3/19/2017 8:49 am  #6

WOW! I really should have marked it, SPOILER ALERT!!

Board footera