Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/18/2015 4:54 pm  #1

AGSMILESS!!!!!

AGSMILESS IS AWESOME! 

If you don't know who she is, she is An AGtuber, and instagramer, who is extremely inspiring and famous! 

She has a SUPER awesome doll show called Aspen Heights! Heres a photo:

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/dptHitpynFo/maxresdefault.jpg
Sorry the image is so big!

Heres a link to her channel!  WATCH HER SHOWS I SWEAR YOU WILL LIKE THEM!
https://www.youtube.com/user/AGsmiless

Comment if you are a fan! Also comment your favorite show she makes!
PS: SHE FOLLOWS ME ON INSTAGRAM !!!!!!!!!!!

Hi! I'm Makenzie, But you can call me Kenzie!
I am:
15 years old
Homeschooled
A Christian living for Jesus
A photographer
Doll lover
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Olivia
Morgan
Mckenna
Brooklyn
Saige
Isabelle
Megan
Addy
Rahel
Tipi
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My Doll instagram: @Makenzie_ag
My personal instagram: @kenzieclandis
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Marie is Bae <3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I love Jesus with all my heart, and strive to live like him each day. 
A joyful soul is the best soul.
Psalm 63
Creativity 
✖️Wild and Free ✖️

3/18/2015 6:00 pm  #2

Re: AGSMILESS!!!!!

OH AGSMILESS CHECK HER OUT RIGHT NOW HER VIDEOS ARE PERFECTION! 

~Amara~ (Was from AGFMB) 
Star Wars freak 
Horse lover 
Baker
LPS, Barbie, AG dolls, Shopkins
~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  

https://cdn0.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/bs9QpG-Ly5gWeqpGAVCDRVRYkBs=/cdn0.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/4006938/boyega_12.0.gif

https://cdn1.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/lhtJH63qGfm6RBa5tTffm3-gaEk=/cdn0.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/3614716/explosion2.0.gif

http://images-cdn.moviepilot.com/images/c_fill,h_201,w_500/t_mp_quality_gif/yobpbhmrbhhfrx8tmmnv/rey-is-the-force-awakens-hero-but-is-she-luke-skywalker-s-daughter-star-wars-7-spoiler-757797.gif

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_large/11113/111137054/4966869-rey+owns+kylo.gif
https://consequenceofsound.files.wordpress.com/2016/04/rogue-one-gif-1.gif?w=806&amp;h=453

3/18/2015 7:05 pm  #3

She's okay. I used to watch Aspen Hieghts but I don't anymore...she says too many bad words and takes the Lord's name in vain ALL the time. So, not a huge fan. 

I do not mean to offend anyone by what I'm saying. We all have our own opinions and this is mine. 

https://www.nba.com/sixers/sites/sixers/files/gr-1_1.gif
Lydia // Sinner saved by Grace // No longer homeschooled // 14 // ESFJ // Extrovert // Reader // Writer // Geek // Sports enthusiast // Philadelphia sports fanatic 
FAVORITE MUSIC: Relient K, Owl City, Kings Kaleidoscope, NEEDTOBREATHE, Echosmith, Lights
FAVORITE BOOKS: Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte, The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis, The Trixie Belden series, Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen, The Christy Miller series
FAVORITE MOVIES:  The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe, Guardians of the Galaxy Volume 2, Jane Eyre 2006,  Pride and Prejudice 1995, The Princess Bride 
FAVORITE SHOWS:  Star Trek: Voyager, Star Trek: The Original Series, Star Trek: Deep Space Nine, Death in Paradise, Father Brown, 

3/19/2015 6:51 am  #4

What is Aspen Heights about?

Liz - Roman Catholic - Cowgirl - Future State Trooper - Bookworm - Hopeful Future Author -  Country Music Fan - Movie and TV Show Junkie - Homeschooler - Etsy Shop Owner - ISTP

3/19/2015 6:54 am  #5

LydiaMcCoy wrote:

She's okay. I used to watch Aspen Hieghts but I don't anymore...she says too many bad words and takes the Lord's name in vain ALL the time. So, not a huge fan. 

I do not mean to offend anyone by what I'm saying. We all have our own opinions and this is mine. 

It does, but I just like to ignore it. Its still good though!

I am:
15 years old
Homeschooled
A photographer
Doll lover
Olivia
Morgan
Mckenna
Brooklyn
Saige
Isabelle
Megan
Addy
Rahel
Tipi
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Marie is Bae <3
Psalm 63
Creativity 
✖️Wild and Free ✖️

3/19/2015 6:55 am  #6

SaintsBridget&Patrick wrote:

What is Aspen Heights about?

Its about a girl who goes to a boarding school, and she finds out shes an Aspen, Which is someone who has powers and all, you have to watch it. Its hard to explain.

I am:
15 years old
Homeschooled
A photographer
Doll lover
Olivia
Morgan
Mckenna
Brooklyn
Saige
Isabelle
Megan
Addy
Rahel
Tipi
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Marie is Bae <3
Psalm 63
Creativity 
✖️Wild and Free ✖️

3/19/2015 8:49 pm  #7

SHE IS SUBSCRIBED TO ME ON YOUTUBE. I love her! Yeah she does say O-M-G (you know) but I just ignore it. She can do that if she wants too, but I just know that I can be an example and a shining light to the world in my own videos by NOT using God's name in vain. I love Aspen Heights and can't wait until someone posts season 5 if she's come out with it yet since I can't browse YouTube.

http://delightfulworldofdolls.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/Madi-AGH.png

Madi | 15 | minister of the Gospel of Jesus Christ 

Asking Jesus into your heart solves all of life's problems, because when Jesus steps in, the devil steps out. 

// STATUS: Recovering, thank God!!! Keep up with me on Instagram @madisongraceig

// CURRENT ANTHEM:  running faster, I can't slow down / yeah 'cause I been blessed up ♪ Blessed Up by Wande

// WARFARE PROGRESS: Reoutlining it again. 5th draft here I come lol. 

// MY AMERICAN GIRL DOLLS
Molly • Josefina • Cécile • Emelie • Jasmine • Ellie • Chloe • Taryn • Katy Christine • Delaney

// MY WEBSITES
Delightful World of Dolls | Life Undefeated | Madison Grace

http://madisongraceauthor.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/AGH-Madi-2.png

3/20/2015 7:33 am  #8

MadCat wrote:

SHE IS SUBSCRIBED TO ME ON YOUTUBE. I love her! Yeah she does say OMS (Oh My Stars!)(you know) but I just ignore it. She can do that if she wants too, but I just know that I can be an example and a shining light to the world in my own videos by NOT using God's name in vain. I love Aspen Heights and can't wait until someone posts season 5 if she's come out with it yet since I can't browse YouTube.

That's AWESOME! She follows me on Instagram! I choose to ignore what she says too! But ASPEN HEIGHTS IS AWESOME!

I am:
15 years old
Homeschooled
A photographer
Doll lover
Olivia
Morgan
Mckenna
Brooklyn
Saige
Isabelle
Megan
Addy
Rahel
Tipi
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Marie is Bae <3
Psalm 63
Creativity 
✖️Wild and Free ✖️

3/20/2015 12:23 pm  #9

MakenzieAG wrote:

MadCat wrote:

SHE IS SUBSCRIBED TO ME ON YOUTUBE. I love her! Yeah she does say OMS (Oh My Stars!)(you know) but I just ignore it. She can do that if she wants too, but I just know that I can be an example and a shining light to the world in my own videos by NOT using God's name in vain. I love Aspen Heights and can't wait until someone posts season 5 if she's come out with it yet since I can't browse YouTube.

That's AWESOME! She follows me on Instagram! I choose to ignore what she says too! But ASPEN HEIGHTS IS AWESOME!

YES! ASPEN HEIGHTS ROOOCCCKKKKSSS!!!!

Asking Jesus into your heart solves all of life's problems, because when Jesus steps in, the devil steps out. 

// STATUS: Recovering, thank God!!! Keep up with me on Instagram @madisongraceig

// CURRENT ANTHEM:  running faster, I can't slow down / yeah 'cause I been blessed up ♪ Blessed Up by Wande

Molly • Josefina • Cécile • Emelie • Jasmine • Ellie • Chloe • Taryn • Katy Christine • Delaney

// MY WEBSITES

4/08/2015 9:55 am  #10

I was litterly absessed with Aspen Hightes the first 3 seasons then when the forth came I stopped watching it. But, I love watching 19 dolls and counting! I also love watching her P.O. box openings, I don't really know why... I usually think P.O. box openings are really boring. 

My name is Hayley.
I’m a 12-year-old girl, and I am the youngest in the line of 4 girls.

I adore writing and I hope to be an author when I’m older. I love American girl dolls, I actually have a blog for dolls! You will often find me reading, creating art, dressing my dolls, blogging, or doing just about anything outside. And I’m practically glued to my camera.

You might wonder how I have time for all this; well, I’m home-schooled! I have never attended a day of school in a brick-and-motar school in my life (neither have any of my sisters). I often do math sitting with mom on my living room floor, read science curled up on the couch with my sister (and cool experiments in our kitchen), enjoy history with lunch most days, share writing and art at my co-op with friends, and lots of other fun subjects just about anywhere I can. I also love robotics! I competed in the World International Competition in Florida a few years ago and got to go to Legoland with my team and swam in the Gulf of Mexico!

I have two adorable dogs. Maggie is a white, curly Cockapoo we have owned her for 5 years. Bixby is a tall, gray Labradoodle we have owned for 2 years.I’ve played softball since I was 4, and I love pitching. My two oldest sisters used to be extraordinary travel ball pitchers who are great coaches. (I hope to be as good as them someday!)

I just relocated to new England,  where I’m discovering lots of cool creatures in my backyard. But the move has been a bit hard for me considering it is 7 hours away from all my bestest friends and family. But I’m getting used to it and have been making great friends here. Since the move I have learned many important things about friendship.
♥Hayley

4/08/2015 4:22 pm  #11

DollDIYs wrote:

I was litterly absessed with Aspen Hightes the first 3 seasons then when the forth came I stopped watching it. But, I love watching 19 dolls and counting! I also love watching her P.O. box openings, I don't really know why... I usually think P.O. box openings are really boring. 

I also think p.o. Boxes are boring, but she makes hers really interesting. Idk why. Maybe it's just her hilarious personality

I am:
15 years old
Homeschooled
A photographer
Doll lover
Olivia
Morgan
Mckenna
Brooklyn
Saige
Isabelle
Megan
Addy
Rahel
Tipi
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Marie is Bae <3
Psalm 63
Creativity 
✖️Wild and Free ✖️

4/08/2015 5:21 pm  #12

MakenzieAG wrote:

DollDIYs wrote:

I also think p.o. Boxes are boring, but she makes hers really interesting. Idk why. Maybe it's just her hilarious personality

Yeah, I LOVE Alexsis! She's so greatful and really funny and she is sooo pretty! (But that has nothing to do with her P.O. box openings )

My name is Hayley.

I adore writing and I hope to be an author when I’m older. I love American girl dolls, I actually have a blog for dolls! You will often find me reading, creating art, dressing my dolls, blogging, or doing just about anything outside. And I’m practically glued to my camera.

You might wonder how I have time for all this; well, I’m home-schooled! I have never attended a day of school in a brick-and-motar school in my life (neither have any of my sisters). I often do math sitting with mom on my living room floor, read science curled up on the couch with my sister (and cool experiments in our kitchen), enjoy history with lunch most days, share writing and art at my co-op with friends, and lots of other fun subjects just about anywhere I can. I also love robotics! I competed in the World International Competition in Florida a few years ago and got to go to Legoland with my team and swam in the Gulf of Mexico!

I have two adorable dogs. Maggie is a white, curly Cockapoo we have owned her for 5 years. Bixby is a tall, gray Labradoodle we have owned for 2 years.I’ve played softball since I was 4, and I love pitching. My two oldest sisters used to be extraordinary travel ball pitchers who are great coaches. (I hope to be as good as them someday!)

I just relocated to new England,  where I’m discovering lots of cool creatures in my backyard. But the move has been a bit hard for me considering it is 7 hours away from all my bestest friends and family. But I’m getting used to it and have been making great friends here. Since the move I have learned many important things about friendship.
♥Hayley

4/08/2015 6:20 pm  #13

Could someone post the first episode of 19 dolls and counting? Is it ok?

Liz - Roman Catholic - Cowgirl - Future State Trooper - Bookworm - Hopeful Future Author -  Country Music Fan - Movie and TV Show Junkie - Homeschooler - Etsy Shop Owner - ISTP

4/09/2015 7:34 am  #14

SaintsBridget&Patrick wrote:

Could someone post the first episode of 19 dolls and counting? Is it ok?

Yep, here it is! And there's 4 mroe episodes already posted after this!

My name is Hayley.

♥Hayley

4/09/2015 8:32 am  #15

Did you guys see AGsmiless is comming out with season 5 of Aspen Hieghts? 

Will you guys be watching it? And do you think I will need to have watched season 4 to get this upcoming season?

My name is Hayley.

♥Hayley

4/09/2015 3:00 pm  #16

DollDIYs wrote:

Did you guys see AGsmiless is comming out with season 5 of Aspen Hieghts? 

Will you guys be watching it? And do you think I will need to have watched season 4 to get this upcoming season?

Yes! I saw that! IM SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AND OH MY GOSH YES! YOU HAVE TO WATCH SEASON 4 BEFORE YOU WATCH 5 OR YOU WON'T UNDERSTAND IT!!! thats your heads up <<<<

I am:
15 years old
Homeschooled
A photographer
Doll lover
Olivia
Morgan
Mckenna
Brooklyn
Saige
Isabelle
Megan
Addy
Rahel
Tipi
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Marie is Bae <3
Psalm 63
Creativity 
✖️Wild and Free ✖️

4/09/2015 4:40 pm  #17

Ok! I'll watch season 4 all tonight . I'm starting it RIGHT now!

My name is Hayley.

♥Hayley

4/15/2015 11:46 am  #18

OH MY WORD THE SEASON 5 INTRO *DIES*

// MY WEBSITES

3/28/2016 6:48 pm  #19

I kind like her videos! I don't mind that she says "OMS (Oh My Stars!)" though. Sometimes it could be "Oh my gosh!" I like 19 dolls and counting and aspen heights!

Hey. I'm Fiona. I like AG dolls and Bratayley. My instagrams are @agclubhouse and @brats.cartwheels

My dolls

Felicity Merriman
Kirsten Larson
Chrissa Maxwell
Laine Holland
Ivy Ling
Elizabeth (Bitty baby)
Kit Kiteredge
Isabelle Palmer
Faith (#19)
Caroline Abbot
Saige Copeland
Maeve (#60)
Julie Albright
Samantha Parkington
Grace Thomas
Molly McIntire
Jeanette (#55)
Kanani Akina
Ruthie Smithens
Charlotte (#62)
Kaya'anton'my
Maryellen Larkin
Josefina Montoya
Cassidy (#44)
Addy Walker
Lea Clark
Bridget (#61)
Cecile Rey
Marie-Grace Gardener
Emerson Wellie (WellieWisher)
Skylar Larkin (#33)
Melody "DeeDee" Ellison

3/28/2016 6:50 pm  #20

GraceThomasFan wrote:

I kind like her videos! I don't mind that she says "OMS (Oh My Stars!)" though. Sometimes it could be "Oh my gosh!" I like 19 dolls and counting and aspen heights!

Um the comment says "Oh my stars" which is clean.

Hey. I'm Fiona. I like AG dolls and Bratayley. My instagrams are @agclubhouse and @brats.cartwheels

My dolls

Felicity Merriman
Kirsten Larson
Chrissa Maxwell
Laine Holland
Ivy Ling
Elizabeth (Bitty baby)
Kit Kiteredge
Isabelle Palmer
Faith (#19)
Caroline Abbot
Saige Copeland